IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Excellent service. Fast speedy delivery. Axle five star, new fixtures and fitting and nicely presented. Would not hesitate to use again.
Great service
Quick delivery. Reasonable price, did the job.
Lots of welding splatter
Had to chisel open slots to enable fitting of brake cables Clips
Studs for brake pipes not in correct place
Slotted holes for brake sensors cables not in correct position and to small to fit
Apart from that axle ok
excellent quality axle, came in 24 hours even though it was meant to be 48, would definately buy again, cheers.
I Max Axles . unbelievably FAST delivery and spot on time. Very pleased
Excellent service,prompt delivery and very good stock and competitive pricing
Well done
great quality product and very speedy delivery. thank you
A radiator support subframe was ordered.
Arrived, and nearly completed fitting until a riveted thread sleeve failed. Total pain to then try and get bolt out of the whole sleeve as it rotated.
Phoned and asked for a replacement, explaining that what had happened (Not fit for purpose).
Was told that another one would be sent.
Never received it .
Waste of my time , and money.
My advice
Find a reputable professional supplier.
NOT IMAxle.
A quick phone call to confirm fitment particulars with IMAxle web page open in front of me to complete purchase, and with a couple of clicks an axle was on its way to me.
After fitting axle the old unit was collected at my convenience to be refurbished for another happy customer.
Polite, professional no hassle service which anyone experienced in the motor industry would be fully grateful to. Five star company!
Delivered as promised, fitted perfectly. Great service, great product. Cannot give enough praise. Thankyou, from Dolphin Autocentre in Birstall, Leicester.
As described, fast delivery, all round excellent service
First class service, reconditioned to a high standard.
I am very pleased with the axle which will save me a lot of time and effort on replacement plus I don't have to worry about returning the old one. A company to be recommended.
Right part vgc quick delivery which was brilliant great all round service ty
The axle for my Peugeot 206cc is brilliant, I'm more than happy, Thanks for a very efficient service, I will recommend you to everyone, perfect.
Kind regards
Mark.
206 back axle exactly as specified on website. Swift delivery, and mechanic fitted with no problem, car rides now as it should and axle geometry back in alignment. Great service. Thanks.
Brilliant service from ordering to delivery and advice
Some issues to overcome in fitment.
1. Axle doesn't have holes for fitment of handbrake holding spring clips. Welded up without the slot they go in being open.
2. Brake pipe flexible pipe mounting holes needed to be filed to fit.
3. Worst of all was handbrake clip stubs were welded too far apart on one side, so push on clip would not fit by a long way. Spent several hours fixing this last issue.
It is a shame, as rest of the job went very well. I realise this is a complicated part to manufacture.
Overall pleased, but would think twice before doing another one, has been slot of extra work due to the above issues.
I can provide pictures or more detailed description on request, to help you improve.
Great help in identifying what I required, my vehicle has a new lease of life, very prompt delivery! Thank you, I will recommend you and use you again if required!
IMAxle is rated 4.83 based on 314 reviews