IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Best price on the internet
From ordering on line and delivery was without a problem. Then emailed to say old unit ready for collection and phone call next day to confirm collection the following day. 👍
You sent the incorrect axle, non abs sent abs required you don't pick up your phone
Right kit. fair price, good delivery. You could not ask for more.
Great price and fast delivery.
Fantastic quality much much better than standard axle delivered really quickly and a fraction of OE Part very happy cannot recommend highly enough
Very professional and fast service
solid item well imp rest good price.
A very good company to deal with. Highly recommended. Excellent quality axle and obliged by picking up the old exchange unit at your convenience 5⭐
This was my first order ford ka axle these guy's are the best straight forward great telephone manner delivery first class i will be recommending to everyone **********
I would just like to say that you only ever find out how good a company is, when there is a problem .
You have dealt with this issue in such a professional, prompt and effective manner and is a breath of fresh air that there are still a few companies left out there like yourselves, and not like the majority who make every excuse under the sun not to replace a part.
Hats off to you .
I will get the replacement arm fitted in the next few days and as promised ,I will return the faulty one for you to investigate,
I can not praise you enough for how you have dealt with this, Even though it was bought a while back ,
The range rover is a second car and with covid etc ,it has not been used and has done less than 100 mile since the arm was fitted which you took my word for.
Martin
You have dealt with this issue I had in such a professional, prompt and effective manner and is a breath of fresh air that there are still a few companies left out there like yourselves and not like the majority who make every excuse under the sun not to replace a part.
Hats off to you .
I can not praise you enough for how you have dealt with this even though it was bought a while back ,
The range rover is a second car and with covid etc ,it has not been used and has done less than 100 mile since the arm was fitted , which you took my word for.
Perfect quick service
As advertised would recommend to any one
I returned a incorrectly ordered 205 axle awaiting refund. Lady was helpful in arranging return
Very easy to use website and quick, professional delivery. Thank you!
Delivered
Excellent service and a great price, very helpful over phone would not hesitate to use them again.
Having try to source the rear axle locally my mechanic asked me to source one ,it was I believe the year when there was a model change which made it more difficult for me ,anyway when I contacted imaxle the staff where brilliant after a couple of checks they put my mind at rest that we had the correct part .I ordered it Wednesday pm and it arrived in Cornwall approx 8miles from lands end midday Thursday and fitted to the car same day A WONDERFUL SERVICE. THANK YOU
G WHITNEY