CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Excellent company to deal with!!! Brilliant customer service and support,CCTV kits really know their products and advise without being pushy.I would highly recommend them.
Very happy they made me cry
Fantastic service from Adam and the guys at CCTV Kits. They show genuine enthusiasm for what they're selling and have a great deal of knowledge in the industry. Would definitely recommend
Great service. Spoke to the guys a few times for advice on the best setup for what we needed. All installed and working. Already recommended your website. Thanks
Thanks Amit, give us a shout if you need any more assistance!
CCTV kits was by far the most competitive in price and choice on Hikvision kits when compared with a lot of other online shops. I had never used a cctv system before, but the service and knowledge from them was so useful and most helpful, especially from Adam. I would definitely recommend these guys who certainly know their cctv cameras.
Buying from cctvkits was a good experience. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable the both times I called them, in order to clarify certain points relating to the systems, and they also advised me on camera type selection.
Also excellent was the delivery time, ordered late Friday and delivered Monday morning, standard FOC delivery. Well recommended!
Good prices and helpful before the sale.
Have had no response to 2 emails of questions after the sale.
Perhaps I should have gone through the website afresh instead of replying to presales emails but I did expect a response as this is how I communicated successfully presale.
One of my new mailings was regarding a potential second order which I have yet to consider.
Service/experience was good. Had a minor problem that they went out of their way to fully resolve once made aware.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 1,021 reviews