iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre, Gosforth

Very pleased with all aspects of work done by I AM Sold Ltd. Found Kirsty very friendly and helpful and efficient and was also kept informed about each stage after house was sold.
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your excellent feedback.

We are very pleased that you found Kirsty very friendly and helpful and we have passed on your kind words to her. Our Sales Progression team work very hard to ensure you are kept up to date throughout the transactions so it is fantastic that you have clearly benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Speedy and efficient helpful throughout my purchase and guided me as a first time buyer
Thank you for your excellent review.

It is fantastic to hear that you gave received such a speedy and efficient service during your journey with IAM Sold.

Our Sales Progression team work tirelessly to ensure all of our clients are guided and helped during the transaction so we are delighted to learn you have benefited from this.

All the very best in your new home.

IAM Sold
Very professional friendly service. Very efficient would use again.
Dear Colin,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you found our service very professional and you received such a friendly service from our team.

We look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

IAM Sold
We were contacted by Danielle almost weekly throughout the purchase of our house and I can honestly say I was so impressed! Danielle was lovely. So polite and took the time to explain in detail what was happening. I can highly recommend I AM SOLD LET......especially Danielle!!
Dear Franceska,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are elated to hear that you have received such a great service from IAM Sold, and in particular Danielle. i have passed on your kind words to Danielle and we are delighted to hear of your positive experience.

It is fantastic to learn that you have benefited from our regular updates and you would highly recommend IAM Sold in the future.

IAM Sold
Very pleasant to deal with. I was kept informed all through the process which was very simple.

I would recommend using IAM Sold Ltd.
Dear Tracy,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you were kept fully informed throughout your transaction and the process was made very simple for you.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

IAM Sold
I was initially a bit apprehensive about using an online auction to sell a property as it is a different approach to the traditional method. My apprehension soon disappeared. Zac clearly explained the ‘Step by step’ process which was supported by a good information booklet. The auction bidding process was transparent and once a sale price was achieved Email alerts are then sent when the different milestones are reached. Alan provided regular updates all the way to completion of the sale. The IAM team were friendly and helpful throughout and I would recommend them. Thanks for your help.
Dear Martyn,

We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience when selling your property.

Our Sales Team and Sales Progression team are working extremely hard every day to ensure the process is transparent and you have clearly benefited from our regular email updates.

We are elated that you found our staff friendly and helpful and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

Helpful & Quick Sale

It is fantastic that you have had such a helpful, and informative experience with IAM Sold. We aim to provide the upmost professional, efficient customer service so it is brilliant that you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Great communication and help throughout process
Thank you for your positive review.

It is great that you have had such a straight forward and easy journey with IAM Sold. We are delighted to know that you benefited from our regular updates and the brilliant communication we have with our customers.

Customer ServiceTeam
IAM Sold
Always kept me up to date and willing to help with any queries.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

Both our Auctions Specialists and Sales Progression staff work extremely hard to ensure an efficient service is provided so it is great to hear you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Excellent service - kept in touch with our sale on a regular basis
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are pleased to hear that you were kept fully updated during your transaction. It is excellent that you have benefited from our regular updates and you were satisfied as a result.

IAM Sold
I have had a brilliant experience with Ian sold and would be the first company to contact when we sold any more of our properties
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are elated to hear just how successful the modern method of auction has been for the sale of your property. We very much look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

IAM Sold
I'm was extremely happy with the service I received as a first time buyer it is very stressful and haveing updates and a checklist was really reassuring
Dear Adam,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are elated to hear that the service you have received has met your expectations. We aim to ensure that your journey is stress free and we are delighted that our regular updates were reassuring for you throughout.

IAM Sold
Kept up to date with every aspect of the sale
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We really appreciate your feedback,

It is so great that you have had a stress free experience with IAM Sold and we are elated that our team were very helpful in the sale or purchase of your property.

IAM Sold
I was pleased with all aspects of the service.
Dear Mr Smith,

We are grateful for your feedback.

It is fantastic that you had such a great experience with IAM Sold and that you were pleased with the process of modern auction.

Many thanks

IAM Sold
Wonderfully easy, modern way to buy a property online
Dear Slawosz,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are delighted to hear that your experience was an extremely positive one and you found it very easy.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best in your new home.

Dear Slawosz,

We are delighted to hear about your excellent experience with IAM Sold.

We strive to ensure the best service from start to finish so your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

Customer Services Team
IAM Sold
Very easy process with all target dates met. Highly recommended.
Dear Colin,

Thank you for your excellent review.

It is great to hear that you have such a positive experience and that you would highly recommend us going forward.

IAM Sold
very good communication especially from michelle, kept me up to date at all stages, very friendly, would buy again with you, my only criticism is your fees, very expensive
Dear Barry,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are very happy to hear that the communication between yourself and Michelle was good and that you were kept fully updated throughout the process.

In regard to our fees, we are always clear and transparent when discussing these with our customers and it is for the buyer to take the fee into account and make their own decision on whether this modern day auction solution is right for them.

The Reservation Fee is a standard fee of £6,000 (incl. VAT) or 4.2% of the sale price - whichever is greater. The fee is to exclusively reserve the property from sale and has been deemed reasonable by a lot of our happy customers. However, we always welcome feedback so we may constantly evaluate and improve our services.

IAM Sold
Before the house was sold (delt with Nick). He was very aggressive. Having found a buyer he was reluctant to see it go to a second round. I could have insisted it did but I wanted rid of the house sooner than later so went along with it. Think I sold it for less than it was worth ( and I am a realist ).
After that delt with Michelle. She was charming and kept me up to date and pushed both sets of dawdling solicitors.
Dear Ian,

We are very concerned regarding the review you have left with some aspects of the experience you have received. please contact our Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209 or email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience when Michelle was dealing with your file and that she has ensured your sale was completed efficiently.

We look forward to hearing from you.

IAM Sold
I want to thank Karen very much! She was the best part of the process, always calling with updates and so extremely friendly and helpful. She really made the long wait worth while and cheered me up with a smile everytime :)
Arno
Dear Arno,

We are extremely happy to hear of your positive experience.

We will pass on your thanks to Karen. Our Sales Progression team work very hard to ensure that the process is smooth and it is very clear that you were happy with the service you have received from Karen.

Thank you again and we would like to wish you the best in the future.

IAM Sold
Excellent at keeping us informed on progress of sale. Will strongly recommend.
Mr and Mrs Vessey
Dear Mr and Mrs Vessey,

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

We are elated to hear that your experience was a very positive one and that you were kept informed throughout the process.

We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

Kin Regards