iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre, Gosforth

I feel IAM did a good job of keeping me posted throughout the time between purchase and completion. However the modern auction method was not an enjoyable experience. It left us feeling worried and concerned before the sale was finally agreed. We would far rather have gone through a standard sale.
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your review.

Whilst we appreciate the Modern Method of Auction does not suit every persons needs, we aim to ensure full transparency, speed and security at all times.

I have found that your purchase was completed very quickly with minimum problems so we are delighted that it has ran smoothly.

All the very best for the future.

Dean
IAM Sold
Progressing team not very impressive, didn't inspire confidence. Couldn't even get the right property, similar address no excuse! Milestones in wrong order & far too late.
Auction team exceptionally proactive, too keen to reduce the starting bid. Very pushy.
Lawyer team were amazing. Quick & efficient.
If using this service you need to fight your corner.
Thank you for your feedback.

We are an award-winning auction service provider that has been providing auction solutions and services for several years now and we take pride in being clear and transparent in relation to our service and fees so we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service that you have received.

We will of course be looking into your feedback and ensure that the right steps are taken to ensure that this service is not delivered to any other customers.

If you wish to discuss this further then please feel free to contact us on 0191 605 3209 or you can email us at CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Kathryn
IAM Sold
Everyone I dealt with was very helpful but the £6200 fees are extortionate for what they actually do. The solicitors communicated with each other & me & the sellers so there was no need for IAM Sold to repeat everything. Happy with the service but not with the cost, poor value for money.
Dear Rebecca Gray,

Thank you for your review.

Good constructive feedback is what we like to receive, and it helps us remain effective in exceeding our customer’s expectations through evaluating and improving our processes.

In regard to the fees we are clear and transparent and it is for the buyer to take the fee into account and make their own decision on whether this modern day auction solution is right for them.

If you would like us to look into anything further and resolve any outstanding issue, could you please contact the Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209. Alternatively, you can send an email to CustomerServices@IAM-Sold.co.uk and we will be happy to help.

Warmest Regards,

Abbey
NOT REALLY SURE WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DID
We are sorry to see that you are unhappy with the service you have received. Whilst we do strive to get things right first time, we apologize that we were not able to this time.

However, we pride ourselves in building trust by delivering an excellent service to our customers and your feedback comments are concerning to us. Please contact us to discuss this matter further either by email: CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk or by telephone: 0191 6053209 so we may look into this matter further.

Kind Regards,

Kathryn
Customer Service Team IAM Sold
Very happy
Thank you for your review Jenny.

We are pleased that you are very happy.

Kindest Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Staff very helpful ~ every step of the way ~ courteous and friendly
Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for your comments.

We always aim to deliver our award winning service. We are pleased to hear that this came across during your journey with us.

Kindest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Jennifer my contact at Iam Sold was very professional and kept me up to date on a weekly basis. However I was disappointed with the timescales allowed for completion..my view is this is to allow solicitors more time and of course gives them higher fees.
Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to hear that Jennifer dealt with your transaction in a professional manner and kept you updated throughout your transaction.

In relation to timescales for completion, there are a further 28 days following exchange of contracts, as per the terms and conditions of the Auction Agreement. The timescales for completion are there to allow time for many reasons, i.e. allow time for the completion funds being transferred from a mortgage lender; allow time for a vendor to vacate the property.

The completion date is set and agreed between the vendor and the buyer via their conveyancing solicitors, therefore any dates for completion you would have agreed to.

If you wish to discuss this further then please contact us on 0191 6053209 or email us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team @ IAM Sold
I sold my property through the modern method of auction and, in hindsight, I'm not sure it was the right method of sale for me. Listing a property at a value significantly below what you believe it is worth seems somewhat counter intuitive and I'm not sure I fully embraced the process. While I remain unconvinced by the modern method of auction, this should not be seen as a reflection on Iamsold - the person assigned to sell the property on my behalf worked extremely hard to extract the maximum revenue from the sale and I couldn't have asked for more.
Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback is important to us and we will take on board your comments.

Our staff are trained to a very high standard and we are pleased to hear that that our Auction Specialist worked hard on your behalf to secure the maximum revenue for you.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team - IAM-Sold
Easy process with regular email updates
The staff were very friendly and helpful
Average service
I had some issues with the purchase were the owner had died so this slowed the sale. I had a call to tell me this but was told I would hear from them regular but this did not happen. my biggest concern was making sure the deal is done in the allotted time I stressed this to the team they said if I were to purchase they would keep up date with me in order to see how much progress I was making but again this did not happen. I once had a query were I was told someone would get back to me but they didn't. I don't have any complaints but a little more communication would have made the service more pleasant.
Not enough communication between both parties leaving the vendor to chase up the process often being more aware than the nominated go between from the agents. Excessive cost of £6200 which includes fees for the surveys why so expensive??? The whole process makes buying a property far too expensive.
No problems with the service but the £6000 fee is crazy!
Initially I had some serious issues not achieving the price I wanted to sell my house for. However after a great deal of discussion with the agents reps we came to a satisfactory compromise
Would have preferred more regular feedback from the conveyancing team. Also as my conveyancer was part time I spent a great deal of time chasing her colleagues who were not always up to speed.
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive more regular updates from your Conveyancing provider and I will ensure that your comments are passed on to them to review accordingly.

Kindest Regards,
Customer Service Manager
This the first property I have purchased using this method and I found it a long process - it can and does take up to 2 months to finalise things. As a cash buyer this needs to be reduced. The customer service staff from I am sold were brilliant ( Debbie & Sarah) so thank you. As for the solicitors the company uses are completely vague and non responsive to the demands of their clients. So my feedback is to employ an in house efficient legal team. Who can get things moving.
Slow & expensive but the staff are very good and helpful
This is the second property I have purchased via this company and to be honest the service was not to the same high standards as previously enjoyed. My offer was made and the negotiations were not to the vendors benefit as the concluding sale price was much less than my original offer purely down to the poorly focused negotiating form the company, but in the end I achieved a better deal so can't complain too much, but the seller is out of pocket as the deal could have been concluded in everyone's interest much earlier had I been dealing with a better skilled agant.
The only issue that I have is the expense. It seems to be excessive compared to my previous experience of buying at auction.
The percentage appeared ok until I saw that it is subject to a minimum of £5000 plus vat which for a sale of £57000 makes it a disgusting 10%+ of the propert value. It was this that really disappointed me (and also the seller as he had not realised that fee was applicable). For low property values I would discourage anyone from using this method and it is certainly not one I would like to use in the future.
iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 734 reviews