IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend IAM Sold Ltd

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

Verified Buyer

Good tracker online to check progress. Helpful staff
Verified Buyer

Communication was poor, the price initially promised was not achieved and despite 3 reductions the house still did not sell.
Then to add injury to insult the contract does not allow the house to be sold for a 12month period without paying an extortionate £6000 fee.
Thank you for your feedback.

We always aim to deliver award winning service & we are sorry if we didn’t get it right this time. If you wish to discuss the matter further please email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk, or give us a call on 0191 6053 209.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team IAM- Sold
S Palmer

Professional,helpful,friendly,excellent customer service throughout
Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are thrilled that you received excellent service from our staff here at IAM-Sold.

All the best for the future.

Customer Service team IAM-Sold
P Carr
Verified Buyer

Good communication from the start of the purchase to completion. Regular updates given regarding the progress of the sale. Thought Reservation fee was rather high, especially as the property never actually went to the Auction room.
Would be happy to deal with IAM Sold in the future
Dear Peter, Thank you for your feedback.
Your feedback is important to us and we will take on board your comments. We are delighted to hear that you would deal with us again.

Customer Service Team - IAM-Sold

Everything went so smoothly
Thank you so much for your comments.

We always aim to deliver our award winning service.We are pleased to hear that your journey with us was smooth.

Kindest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold

Very helpful
Thank you for leaving feedback, we are pleased to hear that you found are staff to be very helpful. All the best for the future.
Customer Service Team - IAM-Sold.
J Nelson
Verified Buyer

Pleasant friendly staff that kept us updated every step of the way.
Dear John

Thanks you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
We are delighted that our staff were friendly and kept you up to date throughout your purchase.

J Nelson
Verified Buyer

Kept us informed every step of the way. People we spoke to where always very helpful and pleasant.
R Bailey
Verified Buyer

The whole process was very smooth with no hick ups
Dear Richard

Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased that you found that your experience with us went smoothly. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your journey with us.

M Harrison

Very professional and knowledgeable
Dear Margaret

Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased that you were satisfied with the service provided.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
L Jackson
Verified Buyer

Very good contact throughout the sales process
L Cooper
Verified Buyer

The customer service I received was excellent. I never had too call too chase up information, I was always informed of the progress of my sale, if I was unavailable at the time of the call the information was sent via email. I would highly recommend.
Dear Lindsey

Verified Buyer

Every person that I spoke to was friendly & helpful even when I was totally stressed!
Thank you so much for your feedback. Buying or selling a property can be very stressful. Our staff thrive to deliver excellent customer service, we are pleased that they helped you during this time.

Verified Buyer

The property was sold briskly with minimal trouble and with no agents fees

Verified Buyer

my account manager didn't seem to listen to me and talked over me and i felt like he was on the side of the buyer.
Whilst we always strive to deliver an award winning service there can be times were we may not get it quite right which is why your feedback is important to us.
We will take on board your comments and look to inform changes to our service going forward, however, should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
Thank you again for your feedback.
K Littlejohn
Verified Buyer

IAM Sold Ltd kept us informed all the way, and were friendly and polite at every stage.
Dear Kathie

We are delighted to read your comments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your experience with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
I Frost
Verified Buyer

Good constant updates on a process I had no experience of. Friendly service.
Dear Ian,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with IAM-Sold. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your sale. Thank you once again, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
S Meller
Verified Buyer

Anna-Marie kept me totally updated at every stage of the sale process and tried to help assist the seller to clear the house etc to push the completion date closer to my expectation.
DearSusan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with IAM-Sold. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your purchase. Thank you once again, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
E Turner
Verified Buyer

Good communications throughout the process which is key during what can be to some a stressful situation
K Kirman
Verified Buyer

I found IAM sold a very helpful, professional and efficient service. I would definitely use them again
IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 312 reviews