IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

L Cooper
Verified Buyer

The customer service I received was excellent. I never had too call too chase up information, I was always informed of the progress of my sale, if I was unavailable at the time of the call the information was sent via email. I would highly recommend.
Dear Lindsey

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with IAM-Sold. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your sale.

Thank you once again, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Verified Buyer

Every person that I spoke to was friendly & helpful even when I was totally stressed!
Thank you so much for your feedback. Buying or selling a property can be very stressful. Our staff thrive to deliver excellent customer service, we are pleased that they helped you during this time.

Thank you Customer Service Department IAM-Sold.
Verified Buyer

The property was sold briskly with minimal trouble and with no agents fees
Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased that you were satisfied with the service provided.

Thank you Customer Service Department IAM-Sold.
Verified Buyer

my account manager didn't seem to listen to me and talked over me and i felt like he was on the side of the buyer.
Whilst we always strive to deliver an award winning service there can be times were we may not get it quite right which is why your feedback is important to us.
We will take on board your comments and look to inform changes to our service going forward, however, should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
Thank you again for your feedback.
K Littlejohn
Verified Buyer

IAM Sold Ltd kept us informed all the way, and were friendly and polite at every stage.
Dear Kathie

We are delighted to read your comments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your experience with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
I Frost
Verified Buyer

Good constant updates on a process I had no experience of. Friendly service.
S Meller
Verified Buyer

Anna-Marie kept me totally updated at every stage of the sale process and tried to help assist the seller to clear the house etc to push the completion date closer to my expectation.
E Turner
Verified Buyer

Good communications throughout the process which is key during what can be to some a stressful situation
K Kirman
Verified Buyer

I found IAM sold a very helpful, professional and efficient service. I would definitely use them again
Verified Reviewer

The process from start to finish was very easy. Quick response to emails. Professional and helpfull team.

K

Excellent customer service
L Green

Very efficient and honest
N

You sold it for us,
G Highton
Verified Buyer

The process was good and always kept informed of how the sale was proceeding
J Knight
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Regular updates on phone followed up by emails
K Gill

Every one very helpful
G Highton
Verified Buyer

The process was easy kept in touch throughout the sale
M Rahman
Verified Buyer

Very good n fast service always helpful,Thank u very much IAM SOLD LTD,Helping me to buy my first home.
Verified Buyer

Had follow up calls for updates and to speed up the purchase which I liked.
Verified Reviewer

Lack of communication between your departments & solicitors, lack of initiative beyond reducing sale price, not listening resulting in me having to repeat myself to numerous staff members & conflicting information. I also already responded to 2 requests for feedback today, so this 3rd request for feedback says it all really.
Sadly there can be times where a reduction in the purchase price may need to be considered and I am very sorry to hear that the communication during that time could have been better. We will take on board your feedback to make sure improvements are made and again apologise that the service was not of the standard expected on this occasion. Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 301 reviews