IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend IAM Sold Ltd

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

"Quick easy sale. Kept informed every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble. Great service!"
"It sold my property."
"Throughout the buying process, which was a new experience for us, Karen kept in touch by phhone and e mail so we knew what was haappening at each stage"
"I got my house \ home"
"Sale went through quickley"
"Very professional and helpful made the experience less stressfull"
L Robinson-Little
Verified Buyer
"I like the fact that you kept me informed every step of the way when you were selling and sold my property. The staff were absolutely great. Scott from the start and Jennifer once it was sold. They are a credit to the company. Also anyone else who got in touch with me were equally as attentive. Thank you I will certainly recommend you to anyone."
"Kept us informed at every stage of the process. Very approachable and knowledgeable, always happy to answer any/all questions. Thank you for a VERY pleasant experience. Will be recommending you to others!"
G Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient throughout. The Agent who dealt with our sale was very helpful."
"The process was very easy, friendly, helpful staff"
P Christie
Verified Buyer
"They did what they said they would do"
Dear Mr Christie,

Thank you for your review.

All the best for the future.

J Drummond
"Misled. Misled"
Dear Mr Drummond,

We take all feedback on board that may be of use to improve our products/services.

So we can look into this further, can you please call us on 0191 6053209 or email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Made more money than we thought and every one was very,very helpful"

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We always strive to deliver a professional award winning service. We are pleased to hear that this came across during your transaction with us.

Warmest regards

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
"Kept me in the loop always despite some initial miscommunication."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We really appreciate this, and we are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your journey with us.

L Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"All my dealings with IAM sold were handled in a professional manner."
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Here at IAM-Sold our staff are trained to a high level to deliver professional customer service. We are pleased to hear that you have benefited from this.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold.
"Dealt with to many different people. Left messages to be called back and know one bothered at times"
Whilst we always strive to deliver an award winning service there can be times were we may not get it quite right which is why your feedback is important to us.
We will take on board your comments and look to inform changes to our service going forward, however, should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
Thank you again for your feedback.
M De Havilland-Hall
Verified Buyer
"Staff very helpful ~ every step of the way ~ courteous and friendly"
Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for your comments.

We always aim to deliver our award winning service. We are pleased to hear that this came across during your journey with us.

Kindest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"..I would never have considered this method of buying a house but when it was explained to me, I decided to try it and didn't look back...I was contacted at every milestone so I knew the progress of the purchase. From start to finish it ran really smoothly and was exchanged and completed within weeks..I'd recommend this method to anyone"
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are delighted that you received a smooth, efficient service from us. Our staff are trained to a high standard and we are pleased that this came across throughout your journey with us.

All the best for the future,

Kindest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Your staff were first class in keeping me informed all steps of the sale. I was not impressed with Andrew Grant team but they are a seperatethe"
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your journey with us.

Good luck for the future.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
"Good communication kept me up to date with progress of Sale. very helpful and polite staff"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We really appreciate this and we are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your transaction with us.

IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 380 reviews