IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

[email protected]

7 & 8 Diamond Court

Karen Milne
Verified Buyer

Between the buyers solicitor and my own Jane was the only person who knew what was going on, and chased up, and put solicitors back on track!
Karen Milne
Verified Buyer

They kept in touch at every point. Feeding back any viewings asap.
David Oates
Verified Buyer

Very professional and excellent to work with. Definitely recommend.
Ashok Kumar
Verified Buyer

I am very happy that I bought a house through IAM Sold recently. I am fully satisfied with their services and people should use their professional experiences.
Vicki Lewis
Verified Buyer

I would thoroughly recommend I AM SOLD, they were very responsive, they followed up with me and kept me informed at all stages. They liaised with my solicitors with ease and made the process stress free.
Stefan was my main contact and was a pleasure to work with, constantly helpful. I would definitely use I AM SOLD again.
Rachel Skirving
Verified Buyer

Good customer service and advice. Honest and efficient. Thanks.
Sabir Maniar
Verified Buyer

Very good service, kept in touch regularly via telephone and email to update us of the progress. Highly recommend and very happy with service. Thanks.
Elizabeth Hall
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout the process. selling my property with I am sold was stress free .I would recommend them to anyone wishing to sell .
Catherine MaClaughlin

Hi iamsold,
We bought 215 Dragon Lane at your auction recently.
All of your staff were really very helpful. *****
The legal pack already prepared was good too.*****
Navigation on website was a pain as the "accept" sign on the cookies info wouldnt go away, no matter how often we clicked it. *
£5000 +vat fee was over the top. *
Thanks
Cath and Will
Shakur Razaq
Verified Buyer

Happy with the service and monitoring of progress.
Stephen Hemingway
Verified Buyer

was looked after from start to conclusion ,on my property would use again if and need be , many thanks
Harjindur Bisal
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and timely communication.
Peter Merrick
Verified Buyer

My third property purchased through iam sold was relatively straightforward. They were very helpful in finding and recommending the property for me, and kept in touch whenever needed. I was able to rent it out 2 days after completing.
Norman Harrison
Verified Buyer

I had my house on the Market with a local estate agent for over a year, got messed around by buyers pulling out of the sale and people putting in stupid offers.so I decided to go to auction. So glad I choose I am sold Ltd. From start to finish I was so pleased with the service I got, great advice, weekly updates including phone calls,emails. From start to finish the whole sale took about 6weeks to complete. Couldn't be more happy. If I was to sell a house in the future I would definitely use this modern way of selling.
Adam Beel
Verified Buyer

Great service the staff were all very helpful throughout the purchase .
Paull Edgerton
Verified Buyer

From start to finish IAM SOLD were very attentive & worked tirelessly on my behalf in order to achieve the sale of my property, in particular Shelly Colledge who I can't speak highly enough of.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, should the need arise.
James Callaghan
Verified Buyer

Very good up until the actual agreement of the sale and then performance dipped slightly. I advise you to choose them if you are mostly interested in getting a buyer, and then be more proactive in communicating with the team including the solicitor post agreement.

Overall, I would choose them again, but I would focus more on seeing the job done post agreement. It was more than partly my fault that this didn't happen.

James, Bradford
Philip Roberts
Verified Buyer

Five star service. Would recommend to anyone.
Barry Featherstone
Verified Buyer

I have found the whole process very easy, professional and clear in all ways.
From the regular telephone follow ups to check I am happy and things are proceeding smoothly through to the final exchange and completion.

I have not found any point that has caused me to stop and think, just clear and easy all the way from initial bid to completion
Mohammed Mohammed
Verified Buyer

I had some issues with the purchase were the owner had died so this slowed the sale. I had a call to tell me this but was told I would hear from them regular but this did not happen. my biggest concern was making sure the deal is done in the allotted time I stressed this to the team they said if I were to purchase they would keep up date with me in order to see how much progress I was making but again this did not happen. I once had a query were I was told someone would get back to me but they didn't. I don't have any complaints but a little more communication would have made the service more pleasant.
IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 166 reviews