IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend IAM Sold Ltd

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

"Excellent service from all staff in every department. If they say they’re contacting you on a certain day , they do. Nothing is too much trouble."
Dear Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your great review.

It is fantastic that you have benefited from excellent service from all of our staff, we pride ourselves on delivering a superb service and we are glad that you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
"Very happy with IAM Sold, they were very professional from start to finish, I appreciated the regular updates from Danielle Anthony, she was a lovely friendly girl that kept in constant contact throughout. I would have no problem recommending the services of IAM Sold Ltd."
Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for providing your great feedback, we really appreciate this.

It is lovely that you found Danielle friendly and she was in constant contact with you throughout your journey. I will be sure to pass over your kind words to her she will be elated.

Thank you for your recommendation and all the best for the future.

IAM Sold
"Kept me up to date, efficient and polite, better than any solicitor 👍"
Dear Darren,

Thank you for review.

It is fantastic that you have found our service to be efficient.

IAM Sold
"I found I AM SOLD very helpful and efficient throughout the whole process of selling my property. All the staff, and particularly Steven Yuk, were brilliant at keeping me up to date with every milestone and were always there if I had and questions. I would happily recommend I AM SOLD to anyone wishing to sell their property."
Dear Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your 5 star review and great feedback.

We are so pleased that you were kept up to date and our staff were always on hand to assist you.

IAM Sold
"Very easy process. Kept updated on a regular basis which was reassuring. Lovely staff always willing to answer any queries no matter how trivial. Thank you."
Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for providing your 5 star review this is wonderful.

It is fantastic that you were updated on a regular basis and our staff were lovely and always willing to help.

IAM Sold
"Every query was chased up and replied to. Progress how the sale was proceeding was in place. A very satisfactory outcome."
Dear Orysia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

It is good that all of your query's were chased up and responded to and you were updated throughout your journey.

We do aim to keep all of our customers updated and are pleased that you found the outcome to your satisfaction.

I AM Sold
"Excellent system with very quick results. Great price too"
Dear Mr Price,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

It is great that you were satisfied with the price and were pleased with your quick results.

We aim to offer a bespoke service and are pleased that you have benefited from the team's expertise.

IAM Sold
"Very informative kept you in the loop all through the process. I have no hesitation of recommending this company also staff are very helpful"
Thank you so much for providing your excellent feedback this is great to hear.

We are elated that you found the service provided by our staff informative, we pride ourselves on ensuring our customers are updated throughout the process.

Following the sale you are then in communication with the Sales Progression team who are always dedicated and passionate in progressing the sale and keeping you updated every step of the way.

Based on your experience with us we are truly delighted with your five star review.

IAM Sold
"Looked after me well and kept to dates organised"
Dear Joan,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is great that you were looked after by Jennifer and that she organised the dates for you.

"Excellent"
Dear Tazeem,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating this is great.

It is fabulous that you have found our team excellent.

"Quick."
Dear Stanley,

Thank you for review, its great that you found your transaction quick.

IAM Sold
"At every level Michelle was excellent. Her advice to me was precise and informative. She was always prompt when communicating and explained each stage of the process with great clarity. Her personable manner is encouraging and she has been a pleasure to work with. Best Wishes, Alan Daggers."
Dear Mr Daggers,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your 5 star review and great feedback.

It is fantastic that you found Michelle excellent at every level, I will be sure to pass over your feedback to her she will be thrilled.

Michelle is one of our more experienced members of staff and it is fabulous that you have benefited from her impeccable service.

IAM Sold
"Really great service and communication"
Dear Sukhdeo,

Thank you for your review.

It is great that you received a great service.

IAM Sold
"very friendly and helpful staff . great service ."
Dear Jorge,

Thank you for your review.

It is great that you found our staff helpful and you received a great service.

IAM Sold
"A very good service, I was kept up to date at every stage and all staff very pleasant. I would recommend"
Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for your 5 star rating.

We aim to ensure that all of our customers are kept up to date throughout their journey and are pleased that you benefited from this.

Thank you for the recommendation.

IAM Sold
"From the start of the bidding process Phil was always on hand to guide us through. After our property was sold Eden always kept us up to date with each stage of the purchase; which reassured us everything was on track. Thank you both. We would definitely recommend this new way of selling a property. From Mr & Mrs Storr"
Dear Patricia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your fantastic review.

Our team are dedicated to progressing your sale as fast and efficiently as possible whilst constantly keeping you updated.

It is great that both Phil and Eden were on hand to help every step of the way I will be sure to pass over your kind words to the team they will be thrilled.

IAM Sold
"Extremely impressed at the service, excellent communication throughout and always kept us informed of where we were in the process and next steps."
Dear Pardip,

Thank you so much for providing a review this is fantastic to hear. We are elated that you found our staff impressive and you were regularly updated throughout your journey with us.

Our staff take great pride in delivering a high level of service to all customers and we are pleased that this came across during your transaction.

IAM Sold
"Simon from the auction team was really helpful. He was always one email away whenever I had any questions. Thank you"
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review and rating.

Its fantastic that you found Simon helpful and that he was there for you throughout your transaction.

Customer Service Team Iam Sold
"Great survive keep I up to date with what was going on"
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your 5 star review, its great that you were kept up to date by our team and that you have received a great service.

Customer Service Team IAM Sold
"Have just purchased a property through IAM Sold Ltd online auction. Overall process was very good and they are also very good at keeping in touch and updating you on the status throughout. Would definitely use them again. Only downside is I find the auction fees to be rather steep and may put a lot of people off bidding on many properties."
Dear Michael.

Thank you for your great review.

It is brilliant to know that you have received an overall good service from IAM Sold. Our staff are committed to a high level of excellent customer service and it is fantastic to know that you have benefited from this and have given us a 5 star rating.

Thank you again for your recommendation.

Lots of luck for the future

Abbey