IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

J Nicholson
Verified Buyer

Jennifer my contact at Iam Sold was very professional and kept me up to date on a weekly basis. However I was disappointed with the timescales allowed for completion..my view is this is to allow solicitors more time and of course gives them higher fees.
D Wright
Verified Buyer

Good contact regularly from your team
Verified Buyer

Helpful staff and straight forward
L TOZER
Verified Buyer

They took over the sale of the house and kept us informed of any progress.
R Allison
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Took the time to have proper conversations.
S Suter
Verified Buyer

By keeping me updated with the progress of sale and offering advise
N Chapman

sold my house!
D Bennett
Verified Buyer

Very good service, quick sale and very easy after sales would highly recommend
I Barclay
Verified Buyer

The staff were very helpfull and friendly and the sale went through smoothly. We were very happy with the outcome. Thank you so much.
P King
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service. Good team work. I was kept well informed at every stage.
J Doal
Verified Buyer

very efficient service. excellently clear procedure, liked the step by step tick progress system.
J Warren
Verified Buyer

From the start to the oucome. Very happy with the speed and efficiency of keeping me up to date on everything going on thankyou great job.
Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for your feedback.

We pleased that you benefited from our excellent service and you were kept updated throughout.

Kindest Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
M Santa Maria
Verified Buyer

Fantastic team . Very helpful. And answered any questions straight away and always kept us up to date on the progress . I would highly recommend this company . Many thanks x
Dear Melanie,

Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased to hear that you would highly recommend us. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your journey with us.

Good luck for the future

Verified Buyer

I sold my property through the modern method of auction and, in hindsight, I'm not sure it was the right method of sale for me. Listing a property at a value significantly below what you believe it is worth seems somewhat counter intuitive and I'm not sure I fully embraced the process. While I remain unconvinced by the modern method of auction, this should not be seen as a reflection on Iamsold - the person assigned to sell the property on my behalf worked extremely hard to extract the maximum revenue from the sale and I couldn't have asked for more.
Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback is important to us and we will take on board your comments.

Our staff are trained to a very high standard and we are pleased to hear that that our Auction Specialist worked hard on your behalf to secure the maximum revenue for you.

Customer Service Team - IAM-Sold
Verified Buyer

They sold my house within a month
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you received a speedy service.

Good luck for the future

L Saville
Verified Buyer

Friendly, informative, did what they said they would do, kept in regular contact and mist importantly, sold the house.
Dear Lynn

Thank you so much for your comments.

We always aim to deliver our award winning service.We are pleased to hear that this was reflected during your journey with us.

Kindest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Verified Buyer

Kept me well informed from beginning to end of the transaction in a helpful, friendly, professional manner.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are delighted that you received our service to be informative, friendly and professional

C Farmer
Verified Buyer

Communication!! - keeping you informed of what is going on
Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We really appreciate this and we are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your transaction with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
M
Verified Buyer

No pressure friendly proffesional and fair. Loys of informstion and timely
Dear Mary,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with IAM-Sold. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your transaction. Thank you once again, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
L Winson

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANKYOU
Dear Liz,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate this.

IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 341 reviews