IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend IAM Sold Ltd

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

"proactive throughout"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Always kept in the loop at every step of the way."
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are pleased that you were kept updated every step of the way.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Karen gave excellent service, beyond our expectations. She projects your company to a standard rarely found today."
Dear Beverley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive review.

We will pass over your fantastic feedback to Karen this is fabulous she will be elated that you found her service excellent.

Good luck for the future.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Very proactive and kept us well updated."
Thank you for providing your 5 star review.

Wea re pleased that you were kept updated and you found our staff proactive.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Although my property didn't achieve the price I was hoping, they found me a buyer very quickly and were great at keeping me informed efficiently at every stage."
Thank you for your 4 star review.

We are pleased that you were updated at every step of the way through your transaction and we found you a buyer quickly.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Staff were efficient, helpful, friendly, informative and made the whole process easy and stress-free."
Dear Kirsty,

Thank you for your 5 star review this is fantastic.

We are so pleased that you had a stress free journey with us.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"The first stage of buying was very buyer friendly."
Thank you for your 4 star review.

We are pleased that you found the first stage of the process buyer friendly.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"I was very happy with the service that I received from I am sold. I was kept updated at all times by Karen and zac . I would definitely recommend friends and family."
Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback this is fantastic.

We are so pleased that you received a happy service and will pass over your feedback to the team.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"I put my property up for auction with IAM Sold ltd on 22/02/2018. After three days the property had achieved ten thousand over the reserve I’d set. The auction team advised that with all the interest that it might be good to end the auction on the 27/02/2018 instead of going the full 28 days. I did this and the property sold after five days of the auction for more than I actually had in the profit, and as I was expecting to make a small loss for a quick sale I was more than pleased with the result. The property sale completed and money paid in full on the 26/03/2018, less than a month!! Excellent service. All the team members I had dealings with were all professional, friendly and helpful, offering good sound advice when needed. And another thing I thought was a nice touch was the amount of feed back and regular updates(sometimes several a day) that I received from day one of the auction. And I also thought the milestone updates were good as the conveyancey whent through. All in all great service very happy!! Craig."
Dear Mr Stack,

Thank you for your detailed positive review.

Experiencing the motivation and willingness of the sale team is always a bit of a buzz.

Following the sale you are then in communication with the Sales Progression team who are always dedicated and passionate in progressing the sale and keeping you updated every step of the way.

The idea of a quick sale is on of the main reasons customers decide to use IAM-Sold, therefore the sales team aim to fulfill this promise and may encourage you to agree to the sale if they believe the price and buyer are right for you

Based on your5 star experience with us and your understanding of the different aspects we are truly delighted with your five star review.

"kept me informed"
Dear Mr Ford,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you were kept informed.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Iam sold kept me up to date with progress of the interest received, viewings and offers at all times. Sometimes it wasn't always possible to speak to the specific person handling the sale straightaway but they got back to me within 24 hours usually. On the whole I felt the service was extremely good and shall recommend that clients use you in the future should their property be appropriate."
Dear Fiona,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and feedback comments.

Its great to read that you would recommend us to anyone, We aim to keep our clients updated every step of the way and are delighted that you received a five star experience. Its great to hear that you found the service extremely good.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Fees are ridiculous - why they can't take a 10% deposit on purchase price on auction nights instead of such high reservation fees is beyond me and just charge a reasonable admin charge such as £1000. In the long run this business model is not sustainable and investers like myself will go elsewhere to purchase properties. Is it any wonder the auction room was empty and a coinsidence that 70% of properties in catalogue were not available to purchase on night."
Dear Mr Buckle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the fees, these cover the operational costs of IAM Sold and the Estate Agents. We are clear and transparent regarding our fees and all potential bidders/buyers are informed of the auction fees prior to purchasing and these are clearly explained within the Fees & Charges section located on each property profile page.

We offer a number of auction methods one of which you have detailed in your review, however the choice of selling method is made by our client, the vendor.

However, we pride ourselves in building trust by delivering an excellent service to our customers and your feedback comments are concerning to us. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this matter further either by email: CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk or by telephone: 0191 6053209.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Buying property to needs, with in limited Budget, Would have Rated Very Good if iamsold fees was less."
Thank you for your review we really appreciate this.

Our fees cover the operational costs of IAM Sold and the Estate Agents. We are clear and transparent regarding our fees and all potential bidders/buyers are informed of the auction fees prior to purchasing and these are clearly explained within the Fees & Charges section located on each property profile page.

"Good communication."
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Quick and simple to use"

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Very polite, Good communication and updates frequently"
Thank you for your positive review.

We are so pleased that you were updated regulary and you found our staff polite.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Michelle was very patient"
Dear Ash,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Getting update all the time"

All the best, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
"Both my husband & I are very happy @ the quick sale of our property, however, would have appreciated more money."
Dear Surinder,

Thank you for your 5 star rating we really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

R Scott Russell
Verified Buyer
"I loved the check list of all the actions that had to be carried out from offer acceptance through to completion and as each action was done an email came in confirming things. Plus every time I spoke with them they knew what was currently happening and what the next steps were."
Dear Mr Russell,

Thank you for your 5 star rating this is great to read.

We aim to keep our clients updated every step of the way and are delighted that you received a five star experience. Its great to hear that you loved the checklist and that you were kept up to date from our staff.

IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 416 reviews