IAM Sold Ltd Reviews

enquiries@iam-sold.co.uk

7 & 8 Diamond Court

I Frost
Verified Buyer

Good constant updates on a process I had no experience of. Friendly service.
S Meller
Verified Buyer

Anna-Marie kept me totally updated at every stage of the sale process and tried to help assist the seller to clear the house etc to push the completion date closer to my expectation.
E Turner
Verified Buyer

Good communications throughout the process which is key during what can be to some a stressful situation
K Kirman
Verified Buyer

I found IAM sold a very helpful, professional and efficient service. I would definitely use them again
Verified Reviewer

The process from start to finish was very easy. Quick response to emails. Professional and helpfull team.

K

Excellent customer service
L Green

Very efficient and honest
N

You sold it for us,
G Highton
Verified Buyer

The process was good and always kept informed of how the sale was proceeding
J Knight
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Regular updates on phone followed up by emails
K Gill

Every one very helpful
G Highton
Verified Buyer

The process was easy kept in touch throughout the sale
M Rahman
Verified Buyer

Very good n fast service always helpful,Thank u very much IAM SOLD LTD,Helping me to buy my first home.
Verified Buyer

Had follow up calls for updates and to speed up the purchase which I liked.
Verified Reviewer

Lack of communication between your departments & solicitors, lack of initiative beyond reducing sale price, not listening resulting in me having to repeat myself to numerous staff members & conflicting information. I also already responded to 2 requests for feedback today, so this 3rd request for feedback says it all really.
Sadly there can be times where a reduction in the purchase price may need to be considered and I am very sorry to hear that the communication during that time could have been better. We will take on board your feedback to make sure improvements are made and again apologise that the service was not of the standard expected on this occasion. Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.

Very efficient
Z Iqbal
Verified Reviewer

Great service and follow up after winning the bid, easy process throughout the whole transaction.
T Athackray
Verified Reviewer

Thank you for your excellent service in selling my dad's house it took everything off our hands all the stress with regular updates and phone calls we were kept in the picture at every stage but without the worry! Excellent service highly recommended! Thank you.

Fast and efficient
Verified Buyer

IAM Sold helped us sell our property and communicated with us fully at every stage. We were especially impressed with Jennifer as she was very calm and professional and supportive during the whole process, despite there being a few problems along the way. We would definitely recommend this company.
IAM Sold Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 296 reviews