iamsold Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend iamsold Ltd
Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House, Regent Centre

No complanints about service but think 6000 fees is outrageous and then extra costs for searches
The only issue that I have is the expense. It seems to be excessive compared to my previous experience of buying at auction. The percentage appeared ok until I saw that it is subject to a minimum of £5000 plus vat which for a sale of £57000 makes it a disgusting 10%+ of the propert value. It was this that really disappointed me (and also the seller as he had not realised that fee was applicable). For low property values I would discourage anyone from using this method and it is certainly not one I would like to use in the future.
4 months to complete after paying reservation fee Solicitors the seller used (recommended by I am sold) were terrible
We are so sorry to hear that your transaction took longer than expected and we would like to understand the problems you encountered. Please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk so that we can assist you further. Kind Regards, The Auction Team.
Not enough communication between both parties leaving the vendor to chase up the process often being more aware than the nominated go between from the agents. Excessive cost of £6200 which includes fees for the surveys why so expensive??? The whole process makes buying a property far too expensive.
No problems with the service but the £6000 fee is crazy!
my account manager didn't seem to listen to me and talked over me and i felt like he was on the side of the buyer.
Whilst we always strive to deliver an award winning service there can be times were we may not get it quite right which is why your feedback is important to us. We will take on board your comments and look to inform changes to our service going forward, however, should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk. Thank you again for your feedback.
Communication was poor, the price initially promised was not achieved and despite 3 reductions the house still did not sell. Then to add injury to insult the contract does not allow the house to be sold for a 12month period without paying an extortionate £6000 fee.
Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to deliver award winning service & we are sorry if we didn’t get it right this time. If you wish to discuss the matter further please email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk, or give us a call on 0191 6053 209. Kind regards Customer Service Team IAM- Sold .
I found staff friendly and attentive. Would recommend to friends
We really appreciate the great feedback, Dawn. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
A tricky timeline and other obstacles were'nt a problem for Sarah and Toni at iamsold. They were both highly efficient and treated the whole process almost as if they were selling their own house! Attention to detail , reassuring me all would complete within the time frame- it's a thoroughly professional service from beginning to end I would use iamsold again and have no hesitation recommending to friends and family . Thank you iamsold - a very very satisfied customer
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Barry. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. We will pass on your kind words to Sarah & Toni, they will be thrilled.
Responding to your reply on my initial review. The Rental charge wasn't on the starter pack because we looked so your claim is incorrect. The reason for the delay was because the seller solicitor blatantly refused to pay the rental charge and we decided to pay it because of the time wasted, and our solicitor needed to notify our lender about this rental charge development because no one from our side knew about this until the last minute, if this rental charge was stated from the beginning the lender would have been notified earlier and it would have been sorted out earlier. The idea of putting down a non refundable deposit only gives room for yourselves , the buyer and their solicitors to treat the seller how ever they like because they have nothing to lose. When this issue started we called Iam sold and no one could tell us anything, kept putting us on hold and saying there is nothing they can do then wait. So what exactly did you do again? Its not like we had a choice to buy the house without paying the fee, so yes we paid it but that doesn't mean we enjoyed paying it because it was fair. After the fee was paid all the initial interest and treatment stopped and no one cared to resolved the issue or give us a straight answer. Anyway you asked for a review, this is how we felt. Like i said never felt this frustrated in any other purchase i have made.
This is not a forum for discussion. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209 who can provide you with evidence to support our response to your initial review.
Everyone I dealt with was very helpful but the £6200 fees are extortionate for what they actually do. The solicitors communicated with each other & me & the sellers so there was no need for IAM Sold to repeat everything. Happy with the service but not with the cost, poor value for money.
Dear Rebecca Gray, Thank you for your review. Good constructive feedback is what we like to receive, and it helps us remain effective in exceeding our customer’s expectations through evaluating and improving our processes. In regard to the fees we are clear and transparent and it is for the buyer to take the fee into account and make their own decision on whether this modern day auction solution is right for them. If you would like us to look into anything further and resolve any outstanding issue, could you please contact the Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209. Alternatively, you can send an email to CustomerServices@IAM-Sold.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Warmest Regards, Abbey Customer Service Team IAM Sold
I would be prepared to use this service again should the need arise and would be happy in recommending the company to others.
Very proffesional , keep you updated all along the process. I had never sold a house before so i was very nervous of the process! I did not need to have been worrying. when Alan rang me and talked me through everything i felt as though a weight had been lifted . A big thank you to Alan and the Team at iamsold.
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for your email. We are delighted that you have had a positive experience with the team during your time with us. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Allan, he will be thrilled. Kind Regards, Customer Service Team iamsold
I was very pleased,with the service, helped me step by step,to sell the house.
Thank you for your 5 star review Lisa. It is great to hear that you have had a positive transaction with our team. We wish you all the best for the future. Kindest Regards, Customer Service Team iamsold Limited
I was very happy with the service i received, very friendly and helped with all the forms to be filled in. They kept in contact every step of the way with phone calls and emails. A very smooth transaction. Would recommend.
Dear Lynne, Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback. We are delighted that you have received friendly service from our team an had a smooth transaction with us. We wish you all the best for the future. Kindest Regards, Customer Service Team iamsold
Excellent customer service and can't be happier. Would recommend to anyone who's wanting to sell their house!
Dear Chantal, Thank you for review. We are elated that you have had such a positive journey with us and thank you so much for the recommendation. All the best for the future. Customer Service Team iamsold
Very satisfied with the service provided.
Thank you for your review Yvonne. We are delighted that you have had a positive experience during your time with us. Kindest Regards, Alisha, Customer Service Team, iamsold
I am very pleased with the service from iamsold. We had to sell a house in a different town from where we live but the sale went very smoothly with no problems and I was kept informed throughout. Staff are all helpful and friendly.
Thank you for the feedback, Pauline. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
I like to thank Dan Stafford especially but the team in general did a fantastic job standing by me to make my first auction buy go most smoothly and we're there for me I think over and above duty to put me at ease where there seemed more than a few hiccups and potential pitfalls that the solicitors on mine and possibly the buyer's behalf were either not aware or seemed it was out of there remit to get right having Dan by my side was most comforting and helped ease the sale through although lengthy due to a couple of circumstances to a positive conclusion thanks again Dan, very much appreciated your a star
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review David. We really appreciate this. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dan, he will be thrilled.
Very professional. I was kept upto date throughout my sales journey. I was always spoken to with respect, never rushed. The team made the selling of my house stress free for me. Thank you team.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Gurdev. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
iamsold Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 794 reviews