iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

No complanints about service but think 6000 fees is outrageous and then extra costs for searches
The only issue that I have is the expense. It seems to be excessive compared to my previous experience of buying at auction.
The percentage appeared ok until I saw that it is subject to a minimum of £5000 plus vat which for a sale of £57000 makes it a disgusting 10%+ of the propert value. It was this that really disappointed me (and also the seller as he had not realised that fee was applicable). For low property values I would discourage anyone from using this method and it is certainly not one I would like to use in the future.
4 months to complete after paying reservation fee

Solicitors the seller used (recommended by I am sold) were terrible
We are so sorry to hear that your transaction took longer than expected and we would like to understand the problems you encountered. Please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk so that we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,

The Auction Team.
Not enough communication between both parties leaving the vendor to chase up the process often being more aware than the nominated go between from the agents. Excessive cost of £6200 which includes fees for the surveys why so expensive??? The whole process makes buying a property far too expensive.
No problems with the service but the £6000 fee is crazy!
my account manager didn't seem to listen to me and talked over me and i felt like he was on the side of the buyer.
Whilst we always strive to deliver an award winning service there can be times were we may not get it quite right which is why your feedback is important to us.
We will take on board your comments and look to inform changes to our service going forward, however, should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
Thank you again for your feedback.
Communication was poor, the price initially promised was not achieved and despite 3 reductions the house still did not sell.
Then to add injury to insult the contract does not allow the house to be sold for a 12month period without paying an extortionate £6000 fee.
Thank you for your feedback.

We always aim to deliver award winning service & we are sorry if we didn’t get it right this time. If you wish to discuss the matter further please email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk, or give us a call on 0191 6053 209.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team IAM- Sold
Everyone I dealt with was very helpful but the £6200 fees are extortionate for what they actually do. The solicitors communicated with each other & me & the sellers so there was no need for IAM Sold to repeat everything. Happy with the service but not with the cost, poor value for money.
Dear Rebecca Gray,

Thank you for your review.

Good constructive feedback is what we like to receive, and it helps us remain effective in exceeding our customer’s expectations through evaluating and improving our processes.

In regard to the fees we are clear and transparent and it is for the buyer to take the fee into account and make their own decision on whether this modern day auction solution is right for them.

If you would like us to look into anything further and resolve any outstanding issue, could you please contact the Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209. Alternatively, you can send an email to CustomerServices@IAM-Sold.co.uk and we will be happy to help.

IAM Sold
I would be prepared to use this service again should the need arise and would be happy in recommending the company to others.
Responding to your reply on my initial review.

The Rental charge wasn't on the starter pack because we looked so your claim is incorrect.

The reason for the delay was because the seller solicitor blatantly refused to pay the rental charge and we decided to pay it because of the time wasted, and our solicitor needed to notify our lender about this rental charge development because no one from our side knew about this until the last minute, if this rental charge was stated from the beginning the lender would have been notified earlier and it would have been sorted out earlier.

The idea of putting down a non refundable deposit only gives room for yourselves , the buyer and their solicitors to treat the seller how ever they like because they have nothing to lose.

When this issue started we called Iam sold and no one could tell us anything, kept putting us on hold and saying there is nothing they can do then wait.

So what exactly did you do again?

Its not like we had a choice to buy the house without paying the fee, so yes we paid it but that doesn't mean we enjoyed paying it because it was fair.

After the fee was paid all the initial interest and treatment stopped and no one cared to resolved the issue or give us a straight answer.

Anyway you asked for a review, this is how we felt. Like i said never felt this frustrated in any other purchase i have made.
This is not a forum for discussion.

Please contact our Customer Service Team on 0191 6053209 who can provide you with evidence to support our response to your initial review.
Fee was just too high and i didn't feel like they did anything to warrant the fee, said house would complete soon but it completed over 6 weeks after we were told it would complete. Seller said no other fees associated with the house and all of a sudden after everything was done boom! they revealed the house had a rent charge attached to it. The most frustrating purchase i have done. Never using this auction again.
Whilst the fee is 4.2% of the final purchase price, subject to a minimum of £6,000 inc. VAT, all customers are aware of the fees due to full transparency offered by IAM Sold. It is the Buyer's own decision if they wish to pay the fees.

The fees cover the marketing and operational costs of both IAM Sold and the Partner Estate Agent; however, you also are provided an after sales service who ensure the property exchanged and completed within the quick 56-day completion timescales. As this completed within the timescales, we can confirm the work warranted the fee.

Furthermore, the 'rent charge' that was applied to the property was disclosed in the Buyer Information Pack (Auction Pack) and was available to you before you bid on the property. We believe the delay was around this information being acceptable by your lender. As per our terms and conditions, and the Buyer Advisory Notice in the Auction Pack, a prudent buyer is to carry out all due diligence before bidding on/purchasing a property.

We are sorry to hear you would not use our service again; however, we do feel that if the above had been carried out then this may not have provided such an outcome.

Regards,

IAM Sold Ltd.
Always keep us us informed and up to date with any developments. Were helpful in sorting any problems between the two solicitors and even contacted the buyer on our behalf if necessary. The staff are very friendly and polite and make you feel like your sale is being dealt with professionally.
Many thanks to all
Dear Stephen,

We really appreciate your 5 star review,

It is fantastic to hear that everything went smoothly with your purchase through IAM Sold. We understand that it can be stressful for both buyers and sellers so it is brilliant to know that we made your experience a professional and efficient one.

Best wishes,

Great service
Dear Barry,

It is fantastic that you have had a great service and we are elated that you are happy with your experience.

IAM Sold
Have just purchased a property through IAM Sold Ltd online auction. Overall process was very good and they are also very good at keeping in touch and updating you on the status throughout. Would definitely use them again. Only downside is I find the auction fees to be rather steep and may put a lot of people off bidding on many properties.
Dear Michael.

Thank you for your great review.

It is brilliant to know that you have received an overall good service from IAM Sold. Our staff are committed to a high level of excellent customer service and it is fantastic to know that you have benefited from this and have given us a 5 star rating.

Thank you again for your recommendation.

Lots of luck for the future

IAM Sold Customer Service Team
Everything. Overpriced. Lack of professionalism. Car salesman type attitude when property was sold! Not going anywhere near an online auction again. It was out of sheer necessity that I had to this time around!
Dear Sadeq,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the fees, these cover the operational costs of IAM Sold and the Estate Agents. We are clear and transparent regarding our fees and all potential bidders/buyers are informed of the auction fees prior to purchasing and these are clearly explained within the Fees & Charges section located on each property profile page.

If you have not already discussed your concerns with a member of our Customer Service Team then please contact us @ CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk or by telephone: 0191 6053209.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Fees are ridiculous - why they can't take a 10% deposit on purchase price on auction nights instead of such high reservation fees is beyond me and just charge a reasonable admin charge such as £1000. In the long run this business model is not sustainable and investers like myself will go elsewhere to purchase properties. Is it any wonder the auction room was empty and a coinsidence that 70% of properties in catalogue were not available to purchase on night.
Dear Mr Buckle,

We offer a number of auction methods one of which you have detailed in your review, however the choice of selling method is made by our client, the vendor.

However, we pride ourselves in building trust by delivering an excellent service to our customers and your feedback comments are concerning to us. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this matter further either by email: CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk or by telephone: 0191 6053209.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Wouldn’t use again

We always aim to deliver our award winning service and we are sorry to hear that we may not have got it right for you.

If you wish to discuss this further, please contact customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Kind Regards

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold.
I wished to have quick sale of my house and that is exactly what I got, from accepting bid to completion took one month. It was done in a professional and polite manner and I was kept informed as each step was completed. My wife and myself are very satified and for someone not wanting a sale to drag out I would certainly recommend yourselves. No
Dear George,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

Here at IAM-Sold our staff are trained to a high level to deliver excellent customer service. We are thrilled to hear that you and your wife have benefited from this.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold.
Paying a £980 bill thst was on special conditions and overlooked
My property sold for £139K, only for the buyer to back out!! In the end, I had to sell for a much lower price of £110K. One would expect all necessary checks to be in place before accepting a bid!

Once the Sale was agreed, the after sales team did a great job in chasing to conclusion. (Regular emails and follow-up calls)
iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 734 reviews