iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

Very professional. I was kept upto date throughout my sales journey. I was always spoken to with respect, never rushed. The team made the selling of my house stress free for me. Thank you team.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Gurdev. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
I have nothing but praise for the conveyancing team that dealt with the sale of my property. They were very proficient and extremely pleasant.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very professional and excellent knowledge of the process.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Iain. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very pleased with the service and I got a good price for my house
Thank you so much for your kind words, Catherine. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
very good service great communication thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words, Diane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We enjoyed the show around with the the estate agent and was excellent. When dealing with the auctioneer he was most supportive and directed us both at each step. He helped point us in the right direction, was very informative when we needed more advice, very friendly and quick to respond back to the both of us. Extremely happy and a great service provided by the I am Sold.
Very good service especially from the legal team who dealt with the conveyance
Thank you so much for your kind words, Marcia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
iamsold were appointed by the estate agent through which I put the house on the market. They were very efficient in their work, and kept me informed of what was happening at each stage. The house was sold through auction much quicker than I expected, and I was overall very happy with the speed and efficiency with which it all happened.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Derek. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very happy with the service and there was always somebody on the end of the phone to answer questions should they arise.The staff were always upbeat and friendly
Thank you so much for your kind words, Karen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
Absolutely amazing ! everyone gives a friendly efficient service what more could you ask would definitely recommend 😊
Thank you so much for your kind words, Dionne. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
I was pleased with the service provided and how they responded with any questions asked. Everyone was realy helpful with any questions we asked.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Santosh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
After going through the horror of selling my house with the normal system, it was so refreshing to buy through an online auction.
I felt completely supported from start to finish and loved the clarity of the system. I particularly valued the regular emails that updated me with the 'Milestones' reached, as it showed me exactly how much more information was needed.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are glad to hear that you had a smooth transaction and that you were kept up to date with each milestone in the sale, We always aim to make the process as stress free as possible.

Alisha Roberts
IAM Sold
Everything went very smoothly. Kept in contact with me through each section of the selling.

Alisha
Friendly and helpful staff
Prompt and efficient
Dear Tania,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is great that you found our staff helpful and friendly.

We wish you lots of luck for the future.

Dean
IAM Sold
Absolutely brilliant service, could not have been easier, no stress and very fast result.
Dear Leslie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

We are elated that you found the service received brilliant, stress free and easy.

It can be a stressful time selling your property and we are pleased that you found your journey to be hassle free.

Warmest Regards,

IAM Sold
Really helpful & kept in close contact with us as buyers but also our solicitors.
Dear Harriet,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is fantastic that you were kept updated throughout your purchase, our staff aim to ensure that you are fully kept in the loop so you can track the steps of your transaction.

IAM Sold
Simple, easy to deal with. Great communication.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are pleased that you found our staff easy to deal with and the communication was great.

IAM Sold
Simon Yuk always did what he said he was going to do and worked hard to meet deadlines. If he was out of the office he had always briefed other members of staff/ called me back with progress so I knew what was happening
Dear Clare,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are thrilled that you have received such an excellent service from IAM Sold and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Simon.

Our team work tirelessly to ensure all of our customers are kept fully informed at all times.

Dean
IAM Sold
Excellent communication throughout the sale.
Their persistence paid off; a sale was achieved, despite very little interest in our plot of land.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us Peter.

It is great that you have received excellent communication throughout the transaction and you reached a sale.

Warmest Regards,

IAM Sold
Excellent contact from my completions contact Louise. There were several problems with exchange and completion but I was kept up to date the whole time (even though I was very over the top wanting updates every day). Thank you :)
Dear Jessica,

Thank you for providing your great review.

We are elated that you were kept updated and Louise was there for you throughout your transaction. Thank you for choosing IAM Sold.

Good luck for the future.

iamsold Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 744 reviews