iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

I was very pleased with the sale of our property with IAM SOLD LTD. The team kept us upto date from start to finish through the whole process. They made me feel a valued client and I would certainly recommend this professional team.
Dear Carol,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are delighted that you have received such a great service from IAM Sold. Our staff work extremely hard to ensure every transaction is ran smoothly and efficiently so it is great that you have clearly benefited from this.

Our regular updates are designed to ensure our customers are kept fully informed every step of the way so you can relax knowing we are working hard in the background.

IAM Sold
I feel IAM did a good job of keeping me posted throughout the time between purchase and completion. However the modern auction method was not an enjoyable experience. It left us feeling worried and concerned before the sale was finally agreed. We would far rather have gone through a standard sale.
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your review.

Whilst we appreciate the Modern Method of Auction does not suit every persons needs, we aim to ensure full transparency, speed and security at all times.

I have found that your purchase was completed very quickly with minimum problems so we are delighted that it has ran smoothly.

All the very best for the future.

IAM Sold
Very happy with all aspects of the service especially professionalism and communication
Thank you for your excellent review.

It is great to great that you received such great communication throughout the sale of your property and that you would recommend us going forward.

IAM Sold
This process has been kept on track by the people at IAM sold and the conveyancers involved. This Process has been made more difficult by The challenge presented by one of the parties involved. I am pleased that all the professionals kept their cool and handled things well.
Thank you for your excellent review.

We are ecstatic that you have received such a fantastic service from IAM Sold and that you were impressed with our clear professionalism.

We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and it is amazing to hear another customer who has clearly benefited from this,

Warm Regards,

IAM Sold
My dealings with Sarah and Karen were most satisfactory. They both kept me informed throughout their parts in the process and made me feel they were fully invested in achieving a successful outcome. Thank you.
Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such an excellent service and you were kept fully informed throughout your transaction.

Warmest Regards,

IAM Sold
Great fast and efficient.. would use again. Always there to follow up and get back to you. The women that dealt with is sorry bad with names did a splendid job. Will be back soon

Thanks
Dear Asim,

Thank you for your review. We are elated to hear that you have received such a brilliant service and we ensured your sale was completed with no issues.

We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

Dear Asim,

Thank you for your positive review. We are elated to hear that you have received such a brilliant service and we ensured your sale was completed with no issues.

We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Very helpful staff and kept informed regularly about sale
Dear Paul,

IAM Sold
After finding a property that suited my needs, I was a little bit apprehensive by it being sold through modern method of auction as it tends to cost more upfront than your typical mortgage and I unfortunately didn't have the funds. Iam Sold offered me a way around this so I could get the home I wanted. I really can't fault them at all.
Dear Elliot,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are elated that you have received such an efficient service and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

IAM Sold
Thoroughly recommend I am sold, very efficient, great communication. Good job thank you
Dear Gillian,

Thank you for your positive review.

We work tirelessly to ensure our customers are kept fully informed throughout every transaction.

IAM Sold
Sales team were good and so were the progression team. 4 stars instead of 5 as the auction fees/reservation fee are the highest I have ever been charged.
Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you have such an excellent service from IAM Sold.
Whilst the fee is 4.2% of the final purchase price, subject to a minimum of £6,000 inc. VAT, all customers are aware of the fees due to full transparency offered by IAM Sold. It is the Buyer's own decision if they wish to pay the fees.

The fees cover the marketing and operational costs of both IAM Sold and the Partner Estate Agent; however, you also are provided an after sales service who ensure the property exchanged and completed within the quick 56-day completion timescales. As this completed within the timescales, we can confirm the work warranted the fee.

IAM Sold
A quick and painless way to sell. We were updated every week by Phil on our viewings pre auction and once the sale went through Karen, our sales progressor, was amazing. The entire I AM Sold team were friendly and helpful. Thank you!!
Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is excellent that you found our staff friendly and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

We will be sure to pass on your very kind words to Phil and Karen.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Kept us up to date at all stages, and always available to answer our questions. Very good service.
Dear James,

Thank you for your review.

It is great that you were updated throughout your transaction and you found the team to be helpful.

All the best for the future.

IAM Sold
Always found everyone we spoke to very helpful and would recommend
I am Sold very highly
Dear Pamela,

It is fantastic that you have had a great service and we would like to thank you for your recommendation.

Warmest Regards,

Very professional
Dear John,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you have received such a professional service from IAM Sold.

IAM Sold
Very friendly, easy to contact, kept well informed about the progress made.
Very happy. Thank you.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you found our staff friendly and easy to contact. Our milestone updates are designed to ensure our customers are kept fully informed throughout the transaction so we are elated that you have benefited from this service.

All the best for the future,

aaaaaaaaaaaa
Everyone at IAM Sold was so helpful and professional and I would recommend their services whole-heartedly.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted that you have found IAM Sold so helpful and professional and that you have clearly received an excellent service throughout your transaction.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and all the best for the future.

IAM Sold
I am pleased with your business very nice people to have Deal with
Dear John,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are elated that you have had such a positive experience with IAM Sold and that you found a;ll of our staff a pleasure to deal with.

A;ll the very best for the future,

IAM Sold
Easy to contact and very friendly helpful staff
Dear Heather,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are extremely happy that you found our staff very friendly and we were always easy to contact.

Staff always very helpful
Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you found our staff very helpful. We look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

iamsold Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 744 reviews