iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre, Gosforth

A quick and painless way to sell. We were updated every week by Phil on our viewings pre auction and once the sale went through Karen, our sales progressor, was amazing. The entire I AM Sold team were friendly and helpful. Thank you!!
Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is excellent that you found our staff friendly and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

We will be sure to pass on your very kind words to Phil and Karen.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Kept us up to date at all stages, and always available to answer our questions. Very good service.
Dear James,

Thank you for your review.

It is great that you were updated throughout your transaction and you found the team to be helpful.

All the best for the future.

IAM Sold
Always found everyone we spoke to very helpful and would recommend
I am Sold very highly
Dear Pamela,

It is fantastic that you have had a great service and we would like to thank you for your recommendation.

Warmest Regards,

Very professional
Dear John,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you have received such a professional service from IAM Sold.

IAM Sold
Very friendly, easy to contact, kept well informed about the progress made.
Very happy. Thank you.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you found our staff friendly and easy to contact. Our milestone updates are designed to ensure our customers are kept fully informed throughout the transaction so we are elated that you have benefited from this service.

All the best for the future,

aaaaaaaaaaaa
Everyone at IAM Sold was so helpful and professional and I would recommend their services whole-heartedly.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted that you have found IAM Sold so helpful and professional and that you have clearly received an excellent service throughout your transaction.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and all the best for the future.

IAM Sold
I am pleased with your business very nice people to have Deal with
Dear John,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are elated that you have had such a positive experience with IAM Sold and that you found a;ll of our staff a pleasure to deal with.

A;ll the very best for the future,

IAM Sold
Easy to contact and very friendly helpful staff
Dear Heather,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are extremely happy that you found our staff very friendly and we were always easy to contact.

Staff always very helpful
Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you found our staff very helpful. We look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

IAM Sold
Excellent service from start to finish. We knew at everystage what was happening and when something would be needed to be done we were informed so as not to cause any delay.
Dear Charmaine,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We are thrilled that you have received such an excellent service and that you were kept fully informed throughout your transaction. I look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Where very helpful and kept me up to date all the time
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your positive review.

It is excellent that you have received a very helpful service and you were kept fully informed at all times.

IAM Sold
The whole process was smooth from start to finish. I was a bit sceptical at first because of previous experience I had. I am sold kept me informed every step of the way on the progress.
So so happy
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such a smooth service and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold. We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Iam sold did a very good job selling our property, however the estate agent dealing with viewings etc. didn't seem to know what they were doing.

The first viewing was booked quickly. I showed the buyer around as the agent was not available. The day after we received an offer. I accepted the offer but I did ask the agent to make sure the the buyer was aware of the auction fees. It later appeared that the buyer had not been made of the fees, as a result I ended up accepting a lower offer from the buyer. When I brought this matter up with the agent I was told that their member of staff who I spoke to should not have been dealing with any offers on our property. So because of a lack of staff training I have lost money and our buyer paid more than they expected to.
Dear Simone,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

we are delighted that IAM Sold did such a good job securing the sale of your property.

After looking into the matter mentioned a little further, i can clarify that all of the information was given correctly and transparently to all parties involved. if you do wish to discuss this further, please contact our Customer Service Team ON 0191 6053209 or email customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

IAM Sold
Very efficient and easy service. Kept me well informed with regular updates on progress from start to completion.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you found the service you received very efficient and you were kept fully informed throughout the process.

IAM Sold
Was an easy process to purchase our property. We were kept informed of the process throughout. Only downside was the big auction fee we had to pay.
Thank you for your positive review.

It is fantastic to hear that you found the purchase of your property an easy process and that you were kept fully informed with our regular milestone updates.

We are clear and transparent regarding the Reservation Fee from the outset with any potential customer who is interested in one of our property listings. Whilst you may not find our fees to your satisfaction, it is the onus of the potential customer to compare the fee with the advantages of purchasing a property via the Modern Method of Auction.

IAM Sold
always kept us informed throughout process as are sale lengthy because probate
Dear Roy,

Thank you for your 4 star review.

We are elated that our regular milestone updates were beneficial for you throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

Whilst i appreciate the transaction was delayed due to outstanding probate, this is currently a national delay and outside of our control. However, i am delighted that you were kept fully informed throughout the delay and we were able to complete the sale for you.

IAM Sold
My property was sold in a professional manner and the staff kept us updated on a regular basis.
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are elated that you found our staff professional and you received our regular updates throughout your journey with IAN Sold.

IAM Sold
I found the process of selling my Father's house through the auctions very simple. It was the timetable to completion which was reassuring and everything happened much quicker than I was originally told. A much easier way to sell.
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted that you found the auction process simple and you were feeling reassured during the transaction. We continue to work very hard to ensure our deadlines of 56-days are met so it is great that we were able to complete your sale quicker than you were originally told.

IAM Sold
Overall I found IAM Sold to be very helpful, thorough and communicative. I would recommend them to people in a similar situation to myself.
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your fab review.

It is excellent that you found the service from the team helpful and communication was to your satisfaction.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

Kathryn