iamsold Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend iamsold Ltd
Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House, Regent Centre

iamsold made selling my property as easy and stress free as possible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to people looking for an easy hassle free sale.
Thank you for the review Benjamin, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Thank you for the recommendation.
I am very pleased with the service from iamsold. We had to sell a house in a different town from where we live but the sale went very smoothly with no problems and I was kept informed throughout. Staff are all helpful and friendly.
Thank you for the feedback, Pauline. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
I like to thank Dan Stafford especially but the team in general did a fantastic job standing by me to make my first auction buy go most smoothly and we're there for me I think over and above duty to put me at ease where there seemed more than a few hiccups and potential pitfalls that the solicitors on mine and possibly the buyer's behalf were either not aware or seemed it was out of there remit to get right having Dan by my side was most comforting and helped ease the sale through although lengthy due to a couple of circumstances to a positive conclusion thanks again Dan, very much appreciated your a star
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review David. We really appreciate this. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dan, he will be thrilled.
Excellent service from start to finish. Weekly updated phone calls . Always happy to assist with any queries . Really cannot fault this service in anyway
We really appreciate the great feedback, Pauline. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
I found staff friendly and attentive. Would recommend to friends
We really appreciate the great feedback, Dawn. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Straight forward. Easy to contact.
Thank you for the Feedback Lynn. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
A tricky timeline and other obstacles were'nt a problem for Sarah and Toni at iamsold. They were both highly efficient and treated the whole process almost as if they were selling their own house! Attention to detail , reassuring me all would complete within the time frame- it's a thoroughly professional service from beginning to end I would use iamsold again and have no hesitation recommending to friends and family . Thank you iamsold - a very very satisfied customer
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Barry. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. We will pass on your kind words to Sarah & Toni, they will be thrilled.
Lots of clear communication by phone calls, although I would have preferred emails. Modern auction achieved 10% more than estate agent's valuation, which i was very pleased with. Iamsold planned to close the bidding earlier than I wanted, without discussing it with me, which was a concern. There was no information given about how their fees are split between them and the estate agent. Iamsold required me to provide a fair amount of information that I had already given to the estate agent, which was irksome.
Superb service wonderful staff so polite and friendly & very professional could not have had better service thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words, Roger. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very professional. I was kept upto date throughout my sales journey. I was always spoken to with respect, never rushed. The team made the selling of my house stress free for me. Thank you team.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Gurdev. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
I have nothing but praise for the conveyancing team that dealt with the sale of my property. They were very proficient and extremely pleasant.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very professional and excellent knowledge of the process.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Iain. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very pleased with the service and I got a good price for my house
Thank you so much for your kind words, Catherine. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
very good service great communication thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words, Diane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We enjoyed the show around with the the estate agent and was excellent. When dealing with the auctioneer he was most supportive and directed us both at each step. He helped point us in the right direction, was very informative when we needed more advice, very friendly and quick to respond back to the both of us. Extremely happy and a great service provided by the I am Sold.
Very good service especially from the legal team who dealt with the conveyance
Thank you so much for your kind words, Marcia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
iamsold were appointed by the estate agent through which I put the house on the market. They were very efficient in their work, and kept me informed of what was happening at each stage. The house was sold through auction much quicker than I expected, and I was overall very happy with the speed and efficiency with which it all happened.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Derek. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very happy with the service and there was always somebody on the end of the phone to answer questions should they arise.The staff were always upbeat and friendly
Thank you so much for your kind words, Karen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
Absolutely amazing ! everyone gives a friendly efficient service what more could you ask would definitely recommend 😊
Thank you so much for your kind words, Dionne. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
I was pleased with the service provided and how they responded with any questions asked. Everyone was realy helpful with any questions we asked.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Santosh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
iamsold Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 793 reviews