iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

The selling and legal process was very well managed. At all times we were kept informed of the progress of the sale. All those dealing with the sale were always willing to explain the process which was new to us. We particularly want to thank Tierney Dry who dealt with conveyancing.
Dear Sally,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted that your sale was managed so well and that you were kept fully informed throughout the transaction.

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tierney and we would like to wish you all the very best for the future.

IAM Sold
Service was excellent, thank you Michelle much...
Thank you for making the purchase such a smooth and hassle free experience. This is my first time buying with this modern auction. In particular you informed me every step of the progress during my purchase.
Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that you found IAM Sold very efficient and our milestone updates were effective for you. Our staff are trained highly to ensure we continue to satisfy our customer needs so it is great that you have clearly benefited from this.

All the best for the future,

IAM Sold
I AM SOLD keep you informed at every step of the process , I would use this company again , thank you !
Dear Paul,

IAM Sold
The house was sold quickly and efficiently and we were kept informed regularly at each step of the process.
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your positive review. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers are kept fully informed throughout every transaction.

IAM Sold
Very good communication once moved to Karen in sales progression team. Regular calls and emails, regular contact to ensure the timeframe was met.
The process worked very well and was very pleased with the level of professionalism shown.
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that you have had such a fantastic journey with IAM Sold. Our team work extremely hard to kept all of our customers fully informed every step of the way so we are delighted that you have benefited from this.

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Karen and she will be elated.

IAM Sold
Karen was my lady I dealt with she was amazing keeping me informed we had a great relationship. Excellent company I would use them again for sure .
Dear Bernie,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is excellent that you found our staff amazing and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

We will be certain to pass on your kind words to Karen and she will be delighted.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.,

IAM Sold
I am very happy with the services IAM Sold offered. They were very professional, patient and understanding. Any questions I had were answered in terms made easier for me to understand. Would definitely recommend to anyone else wanting to buy a property!!
Dear James,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are delighted that you have received such a great service from IAM Sold. Our staff work extremely hard to ensure every transaction is ran smoothly and efficiently so it is great that you have clearly benefited from this.

Our regular updates are designed to ensure our customers are kept fully informed every step of the way so you can relax knowing we are working hard in the background.

IAM Sold
Selling my Flat via Auction with I AM SOLD was smooth and we achieve a price way above most estimates. The process was handled with excellence by Paul and then Sarah. Kept informed throughout the process with a real personal touch which left us totally confident and at ease. I live in Australia and the flat was in London. Paul called at a convenient time, every time. Their emails were prompt and gave me the information I needed without delay. I would not hesitate to recommend I AM SOLD to anyone. Professional firm with excellent customer service and focus. Very happy.
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is fantastic to hear that our you have found out staff excellent and professional to deal with. We will be sure to pass on your very kind words to the members of staff that you have been dealing with.

It is excellent that you have benefited from our updates and that you were pleased with the communication from IAM Sold throughout your transaction.

IAM Sold
Service provided as outlined. Excellent communication. Kept me updated at every stage.
Dear Phil,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are elated that you have received such a fantastic service and that you were supported from our very hard working staff throughout your transaction.

All the very best of luck in the future,

IAM Sold
I was very pleased with the sale of our property with IAM SOLD LTD. The team kept us upto date from start to finish through the whole process. They made me feel a valued client and I would certainly recommend this professional team.
Dear Carol,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

IAM Sold
I feel IAM did a good job of keeping me posted throughout the time between purchase and completion. However the modern auction method was not an enjoyable experience. It left us feeling worried and concerned before the sale was finally agreed. We would far rather have gone through a standard sale.
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your review.

Whilst we appreciate the Modern Method of Auction does not suit every persons needs, we aim to ensure full transparency, speed and security at all times.

I have found that your purchase was completed very quickly with minimum problems so we are delighted that it has ran smoothly.

All the very best for the future.

IAM Sold
Very happy with all aspects of the service especially professionalism and communication
Thank you for your excellent review.

It is great to great that you received such great communication throughout the sale of your property and that you would recommend us going forward.

IAM Sold
This process has been kept on track by the people at IAM sold and the conveyancers involved. This Process has been made more difficult by The challenge presented by one of the parties involved. I am pleased that all the professionals kept their cool and handled things well.
Thank you for your excellent review.

We are ecstatic that you have received such a fantastic service from IAM Sold and that you were impressed with our clear professionalism.

We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and it is amazing to hear another customer who has clearly benefited from this,

Warm Regards,

IAM Sold
My dealings with Sarah and Karen were most satisfactory. They both kept me informed throughout their parts in the process and made me feel they were fully invested in achieving a successful outcome. Thank you.
Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such an excellent service and you were kept fully informed throughout your transaction.

Warmest Regards,

IAM Sold
Great fast and efficient.. would use again. Always there to follow up and get back to you. The women that dealt with is sorry bad with names did a splendid job. Will be back soon

Thanks
Dear Asim,

Thank you for your review. We are elated to hear that you have received such a brilliant service and we ensured your sale was completed with no issues.

Dear Asim,

Thank you for your positive review. We are elated to hear that you have received such a brilliant service and we ensured your sale was completed with no issues.

IAM Sold
Very helpful staff and kept informed regularly about sale
Dear Paul,

IAM Sold
After finding a property that suited my needs, I was a little bit apprehensive by it being sold through modern method of auction as it tends to cost more upfront than your typical mortgage and I unfortunately didn't have the funds. Iam Sold offered me a way around this so I could get the home I wanted. I really can't fault them at all.
Dear Elliot,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are elated that you have received such an efficient service and that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold.

IAM Sold
Thoroughly recommend I am sold, very efficient, great communication. Good job thank you
Dear Gillian,

Thank you for your positive review.

IAM Sold
Sales team were good and so were the progression team. 4 stars instead of 5 as the auction fees/reservation fee are the highest I have ever been charged.
Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you have such an excellent service from IAM Sold.
Whilst the fee is 4.2% of the final purchase price, subject to a minimum of £6,000 inc. VAT, all customers are aware of the fees due to full transparency offered by IAM Sold. It is the Buyer's own decision if they wish to pay the fees.

The fees cover the marketing and operational costs of both IAM Sold and the Partner Estate Agent; however, you also are provided an after sales service who ensure the property exchanged and completed within the quick 56-day completion timescales. As this completed within the timescales, we can confirm the work warranted the fee.

iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 734 reviews