Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

I have been using hygiene Depot for numerous years they are reliable efficient and the customer service is great. I have been communicating with the same person, Louise for many years which is great as she knows what i usually order and it make life much easier having the personal element if i have a query. I do use their online service too which i find easy to use. Pricing is mostly competitive, when i have shopped elsewhere i have always returned to Hygiene depot.
Friendly and efficient service, staff all very helpful and knowledgeable regarding their products
Easy ordering process online, quick delivery and great customer service.
Good products & good service!
Very good first class service
good gloves, on time delivery , thanks
We have re-ordered unbleached hand towels as we were very impressed with the quality and quickness of delivery. Great value for money.
Everything came very quickly, well packaged and exactly what I ordered.. will be ordering from them again
Excellent service as always - order always prompt and correct
They seem to have a great range of products, including eco recycled options. only ordered once so far but likely to return. Quick delivery.
Always a professional assistant at the end of the phone. Quality goods at great prices. Delivery fabulous.
I used Hygiene Depot for the first time last week when I ordered their EcoNatural recycled paper hand towels. I was very pleased with the service I received from Hygiene Depot. Delivery was swift, website was very easy to use. Thoroughly recommend.
HG had exactly what I wanted and the delivery came quickly. I was out when they were delivered but the delivery man left them as asked. Very pleased with service.
Great product, good price, quick delivery.
Very good service. The handtowels arrived a day earlier than expected.
Always excellent fast service, products are superb, highly recommended
Effficient delivery service
Great service
The quality of the paper towels is as described. When I had a delivery which was damaged they simply replaced the whole box in a short time and kept me up-to-date via email.
I buy this product for a long time now, it's good value for money. I always experienced a very good, quick and efficient service. Their recent free delivery for orders over ₤75 is a bonus too.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.78 based on 726 reviews