Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

First time using Hygiene Depot. Order placed easily enough and delivered on time. Will use them again.
Excellent
DELIVERED AS PROMISED
Excellent service, second to none.
These are exactly what it says on the tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Efficient and quick service
As an award-winning holiday home in central Bath, we wanted to ensure our new cleaning protocols met and exceeded national guidance. We were delighted with our first ever order from Hygiene Depot which arrived quickly and well within the stated delivery window. Their products were competitively priced and we're proud to have supported a local business. Highly recommend - no matter where you are!
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you have had a great experience.

The Hygiene Depot Team
Product is fine however the carrier had left the delivery upside down which dented the 5litre container & the spray bottles had leaked as tops had loosened.
Good Service Good Pricing
Easy company to do business with, frendly, helpful and very knowlegable about their products
Highly recommend.Quality product.I am very happy with that.
I thought for hygiene purposes it should have been provided with a removable shield covering of the brush when not in use .
easy to set up charging & use
Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your feedback. I've checked your order and you purchased Hand Towels from us, so I think you might be referring to something you purchased elsewhere?

Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Excellent service
Bob
Midland Supply Ltd
I've passed on your thanks - Thank you for leaving a review.
First class service and originally a good price for quality gloves, given the exploitative prices some were charging because of the demand due to Coronavirus. It is a pity this can no longer be said. Gloves still first class, price less so.
Hi Jeanie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that you are happy with the service you have received and the quality of the gloves. I sincerely understand your frustration with our recent price increases, unfortunately this is entirely based on price increases we have received from our supplier and unfortunately the same prices are echoed throughout all glove suppliers, so unfortunately we had no other option but to increase our prices. We will as always review our pricing and ensure that we continue to offer a balance between quality and competitive pricing.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your order.

The Hygiene Depot Team
ordered and very prompt arrival Excellent quality and very much appropriate for its purpose Thank you
First of all, I ordered XL gloves however you sent me medium gloves! 2nd of all you still charged me £80 extra as if I ordered the XL, however in reality I got medium. So why charge me for something else??? I will need a refund of £80
Hi Bilal,

Thank you for your feedback. The Customer Service Team have looked into your query and it appears that your online order stated 2 x cases of Medium UltraTouch Nitrile gloves, therefore this is what was sent out and what you were charged for.

Please call (0117 9461960) into the office and speak to Linda in Customer Service and she will be able to discuss your options, should you wish to order XL instead.

The Hygiene Depot Team
Very quick delivery, gloves not yet used so can't review
Fast delivery and quality product
Very happy I found hygiene depot. Good price and fast delivery
Ordered in the afternoon, came the next day.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.78 based on 617 reviews