Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Very easy to place orders and find what we need. Delivery is always very swift.
The best hand towels I've bought. Definitely will buy again & gain
Amazing Customer Service especially from Martina
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Martina will be really pleased too. I have passed on your feedback to her and her manager.

Laura
Hygiene Depot Team
Easy to order, fast delivery and quality products. We are very happy with our recycled paper towels for our community meeting room.
Hygiene Depot delivers promptly and supplies good products. We are a happy customer.
Fast delivery, great quality.
Good "value for money" products, efficient and, friendly service, and free delivery is a bonus.
Very helpful, product of outstanding quality, and as ever a prompt delivery service.
Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great reviews, it is much appreciated.

Laura Bowrey
i use nitrile gloves for tattoolng.i was unsatisfied with the brand i was using(they kept splitting when i was putting them on).my co worker suggested trying your's and they're much better and cheaper.10/10
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for the great review, so pleased you like them.

Laura Bowrey
Very efficient, accurate, value for money service .
always prompt and next day delivery. website easy to use
great service, however we asked for goods to be taken off the pallet as we have no way of disposing of these but unfortunately it was delivered on a pallet!
We have found that the hand paper towel quality has changed.
Great product, service and delivery. Thank you
Excellent and efficient service. Excellent quality of order.
person on phone advised me. She knew the products well.
Gloves are super for bee keeping and for gardening.
FAST AND EFFICIENT DELIVERY. BLUE ROLL IS GREAT VALUE AND COMES IN VERY HANDY WITH A HANGAR FULL OF ENGINEERS USING IT FOR CLEANING AND DRYING PURPOSES.
Prompt dispatch
I ordered the hand towels on the internet and they arrived next day. A very straightforward process with clear billing and invoicing. I would recommend to others.
After a search for these green nitrile rubber gloves, I found that Hygiene Depot sold them. A very helpful man assisted in my purchase, and the gloves arrived before I was expecting them.

Excellent customer service.