Hygiene Depot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot

About Hygiene Depot: Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

01172020260

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

"I ordered on the Wednesday and when I chased it on Friday morning I was told they wouldn't come in until Monday and I needed them for Saturday. Why did no one email and tell me they were not in stock"
"Reordered bags that we had purchased previously. Bags were much thinner and not as strong. When I phoned the company I was sent out some samples, which I would have purchased had I not been asked to pay £15.00 to return the order. Customer service were helpful and pleasant, and I know its not their decision. But overall I was disappointed with the service."
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.77 based on 388 reviews