Hygiene Depot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot

About Hygiene Depot: Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

01172020260

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

"easy to order"
"would be useful to be able to keep items on back order and have them delivered when available."
"You did NOT make me happy i received my purchase on a pallet instead of in a cardboard boxes. I order in bulk because i am disable and how am i suppose to receipt a pallet of goods. I am not satisfied by the service i received."
"good customer service and fast delivery"
"It's disappointing and surprising that HD have discontinued the paper sanitary bags, replacing them with plastic bags. We will be looking for an alternative supplier for these in future."
Many thanks for your feedback, it has been very useful and has raised a number of questions internally. We are investigating whether we can bring these back, unfortunately demand is very low which is why they were dropped from our range.
"easy to order"
"I have been using Hygiene Depot for about 8 years now and I have to say I was and still am disappointed with my last order. Normally if I order in the morning my delivery comes the next day. I ordered on a Thursday and didn't get my delivery till Monday. There was an item missing which I was told would be delivered the following day. Five days later, two emails and I still haven't had it or been told when to expect it. So all in all I'm not a happy customer. ?"
Hi Sue, I'm really sorry about the problems you had with this order. We are reviewing your order to work out what went wrong and improve our internal processes. I hope the discount code goes some way to compensate you for the inconvenience. Thank you for taking the time to leave the review and hopefully we can ensure everything goes smoothly in the future.
"The product is goo but every time I come to place an order the price has gone up which is why the last order we had to place else where"
Hi Phil, many thanks for taking the time to write your review. We share your pain in that every time we order from our suppliers, the prices have gone up! This has mostly been a result of the currency market changes as many of the raw materials are priced in dollars. We were probably earlier than most to pass on the price increases, so please shop around to find the best deals at any given time, but do check back when our competitors have also put their prices up!
"Part of our order was delivered to a dentist down the road with a totally different address . Not great really."
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.77 based on 415 reviews