Hygiene Depot Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot

About Hygiene Depot: Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

01172020260

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Annie Knight
Verified Buyer
"Good quality gloves, fit perfectly and do the job required."
Kareene Smith
"V.quick delivery"
"Service was good and the product really does the job."
"Prompt delivery"
Joanne Cox
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product as always"
Laura Bullock
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products and fast delivery."
"Next Day delivery is very useful and Hygiene Depot are very efficient"
"easy to order, however, it's frustrating we are unable to leave items on backorder until they become available"
Richard Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Production as described and arrived in expected timeframe"
"Speedy delivery"
Cyn Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I find the website user friendly and very easy to place repeat orders. Delivery is very prompt and good service. My only comment is we do appreciate costs have to be covered but the delivery charge is quite high for us as a small company."
"My order was missing a box of six sprays but when I contacted Hygiene Depot they had already been notified by the transport company and sorted the missing box so another was already on its way. Impressed."
Chris Walton
Verified Buyer
"The order is made easily and the product was delivered next day or the one after. Brilliant."
"Efficient way of placing order and prompt next day delivery"
"You did NOT make me happy i received my purchase on a pallet instead of in a cardboard boxes. I order in bulk because i am disable and how am i suppose to receipt a pallet of goods. I am not satisfied by the service i received."
Ann Collier
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery, as usual."
Rebecca Brown
Verified Buyer
"Best value for money that I could find online or in shops. Quick and efficient delivery and service. Excellent all round."
Sharon Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Delivery on time and as expected - good service"
"Our order was delivered promptly. The hand towels were very favourably commented upon by users. As a church community we have to consider very careful the way in which apply our funds but it has been clear that everyone is very happy with our purchase."
Martin Chan
Verified Buyer
"ease of ordering and delivery"
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.74 based on 258 reviews