Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

I used Hygiene Depot for the first time last week when I ordered their EcoNatural recycled paper hand towels. I was very pleased with the service I received from Hygiene Depot. Delivery was swift, website was very easy to use. Thoroughly recommend.
HG had exactly what I wanted and the delivery came quickly. I was out when they were delivered but the delivery man left them as asked. Very pleased with service.
Great product, good price, quick delivery.
Very good service. The handtowels arrived a day earlier than expected.
Always excellent fast service, products are superb, highly recommended
Effficient delivery service
Great service
The quality of the paper towels is as described. When I had a delivery which was damaged they simply replaced the whole box in a short time and kept me up-to-date via email.
I buy this product for a long time now, it's good value for money. I always experienced a very good, quick and efficient service. Their recent free delivery for orders over ₤75 is a bonus too.
Excellent Service!
Fast delivery. Great customer service. Highly recommended.
Still not received or had a response to my emails
Our sincere apologies that you have experienced these problems. Our Customer Service Team are looking into it and have discovered that there have been three failed delivery attempts. Customer Service will be in contact with you now to resolve your issue and ensure you receive your order as soon as possible.
Interesting shop, however I didn't like the hidden vat prices that pop up at the very last stage of your purchase.
Easy to order, paper towels good quality, no waiting time for delivery. Excellent service would order again
Hi I would just Like to say fantastic and swift transaction, great communication brilliant all round service. Well worth five stars.
Great item and fast delivery.
Quick, no fuss delivery of hand towels and toilet rolls
Simple to order, fast reordering with ability to store details and along with previous purchases, prompt next day delivery. Simple quick and works.
A SPEEDY SERVICE, WITH A GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE
Eco-friendly recycled products at a great price and delivered next day, well packaged. Excellent service.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.78 based on 636 reviews