Hygiene Depot Reviews

Based on 788 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Always a pleasure to deal with this company. Very helpful and always on point.
Despatch es and delivered quickly. A great product for beekeepers.
Quick delivery and very well priced with a highly responsive customer service dept. I will recommend and use again
Outstanding customer service. In response to a question if Hygiene Depot had any paper towels to fit my dispenser, Linda( customer service) asked for my address in order to post some paper towel samples. I selected one suitable for my dispenser,am very pleased with the product, prompt response and excellent customer service. Would certainly use again
Just what we needed, good price & prompt delivery
Use them for beekeeping and found these gloves to be better that other similar described gloves. The cuffs are longer than other makes. Need the larger ones for myself and smaller size for my daughters.
Great range of products & fast delivery.
Great customer service and efficient delivery.
Speedy and efficient service, good value for money
Just first class
prompt delivery. helpful staff.
Came across this company when I was looking for a specific item, fast delivery and spot on item, will certainly recommend and use this company again, thank you
Good service delivered on time and easy to order
After finding this company via an online search, I emailed and asked for a sample of the Pro Safe Gloves. I found them to be just what I need for my day to day job. I then ordered ten boxes. I will definitely use H.D. again.
Great products, especially knowing they are made from recycled material which would have gone into landfill and also unbleached.
THE GIRLS WHO ANSWER THE PHONE TO TAKE ORDERS ARE ALWAYS SO POLITE, HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE ORDER ARRIVES WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND IN GOOD ORDER AND CONDITION. WELL DONE ALL.
Excellent service and quality.
ALWAYS EXCELLENT SWIFT SERVICE. GREAT PRODUCTS!!
Very friendly and helpful, been using them for years
Always deliver quickly and accurately.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.78 based on 788 reviews