Hygiene Depot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot

About Hygiene Depot: Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

01172020260

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

company-profile.Click_here
"Easy to order, fast delivery and quality products. We are very happy with our recycled paper towels for our community meeting room."
"Hygiene Depot delivers promptly and supplies good products. We are a happy customer."
"Fast delivery, great quality."
"Good "value for money" products, efficient and, friendly service, and free delivery is a bonus."
"Very helpful, product of outstanding quality, and as ever a prompt delivery service. Thank you."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great reviews, it is much appreciated.

Laura Bowrey
"i use nitrile gloves for tattoolng.i was unsatisfied with the brand i was using(they kept splitting when i was putting them on).my co worker suggested trying your's and they're much better and cheaper.10/10"
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for the great review, so pleased you like them.

Laura Bowrey
"Very efficient, accurate, value for money service ."
"always prompt and next day delivery. website easy to use"
"Great product, service and delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent and efficient service. Excellent quality of order."
"person on phone advised me. She knew the products well. Gloves are super for bee keeping and for gardening."
"FAST AND EFFICIENT DELIVERY. BLUE ROLL IS GREAT VALUE AND COMES IN VERY HANDY WITH A HANGAR FULL OF ENGINEERS USING IT FOR CLEANING AND DRYING PURPOSES."
"Prompt dispatch"
"I ordered the hand towels on the internet and they arrived next day. A very straightforward process with clear billing and invoicing. I would recommend to others."
"After a search for these green nitrile rubber gloves, I found that Hygiene Depot sold them. A very helpful man assisted in my purchase, and the gloves arrived before I was expecting them. Excellent customer service."
"Just bought the PRO Mini Z-fold dispenser and the hand towels for my new bathroom. Great small size, better than others that I have bought. Towels are small but great for just drying your hands. I know it's says for children's bathrooms but it works great in my Wet room. Great value for money."
"Very happy with the service and the product!"
"Ordered after cut off time but still arrived next day. Excellent service."
"Delivery was very quick, plus a reasonable price for the gloves."
"First time that I have ever used Hygiene Depot and it was so easy to find what I wanted. The prices were very good and delivery excellent. On receipt of my order, I found the products to be perfect for our application. Excellent experience all round and will definitely use them again."
Hi Doug,

Thank you so much for your great review. So pleased to hear you've had an excellent experience and will be coming back to us. Thanks again!

Laura