Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Arrived promptly. Quality ok but not special
easy to order and good that you can repeat orders rather than having to individually put these in your basket
Fast efficient service, good quality products and good service.
fast delivery of order. unfortunately the spray bottles of cleaning fluid leaked in two boxes!
Interesting shop, however I didn't like the hidden vat prices that pop up at the very last stage of your purchase.
Sent out the product and all went fine. Was a bit disappointed as I made the same order as I have in the past, and have been sent a different kind of glove, which is useless, have to double them up so use twice as many.
Hi Gareth, Thank you for your feedback. We have checked through your orders and you ordered the GENX gloves rather than your usual UltraSAFE gloves. The GENX gloves are closer to a standard type of glove, suitable for applications where the user needs greater dexterity and sensitivity, such as medical applications, boxed in 100's. The ULTRASAFE gloves are packed in 50's as they are a specialist glove, very thick with long cuffs, often used in agriculture. They are priced higher (pro rata) due to their thicker, specialist qualities. I understand why you were dissapointed, as these gloves are completely different and suitable for different applications. If you would like to order your usual UltraSAFE in future, the code is 1118. If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to advise you on the best gloves for your application. Kind regards, Laura Hygiene Depot Team
Quick and easy ordering and delivery with good customer service.
Good product, good price ad it arrived promptly - what's not to like!
Quick delivery.only thing I found gloves were a bit thinner than others I have bought but serve a turn in these difficult times
Pleased with product
Thought we were getting a really good deal until they got delivered. Only 50 in a pack. Of course it says that on the website but I didn’t look At the pack size as I’ve never come across anything other than 100. The gloves are of a very high quality no doubt so at least I was getting something that I paid extra for.
Arrived promptly as per normal,purchased before.
Very helpful and great to deal with. Reasonable prices too.
Quick and easy to order and pay for my items. Delivery and service was quick. Will order again in the future
Product is fine however the carrier had left the delivery upside down which dented the 5litre container & the spray bottles had leaked as tops had loosened.
First class service and originally a good price for quality gloves, given the exploitative prices some were charging because of the demand due to Coronavirus. It is a pity this can no longer be said. Gloves still first class, price less so.
Hi Jeanie, Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that you are happy with the service you have received and the quality of the gloves. I sincerely understand your frustration with our recent price increases, unfortunately this is entirely based on price increases we have received from our supplier and unfortunately the same prices are echoed throughout all glove suppliers, so unfortunately we had no other option but to increase our prices. We will as always review our pricing and ensure that we continue to offer a balance between quality and competitive pricing. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your order. Kind regards, Laura The Hygiene Depot Team
Very happy I found hygiene depot. Good price and fast delivery
Ordered in the afternoon, came the next day.
Good products and efficient service.
Great that I can purchase the products I use for my cleaning business from this company easily online.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.78 based on 675 reviews