Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

The quality and the service were very good .
Fantastic service - and exactly the product we need. Lucart EcoNatural paper towels and loo paper are the most environmentally-friendly and user-friendly ones I have discovered so far, and Hygiene Depot is the only place I know that supplies them.
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you are happy with the service and like the EcoNatural products. We will be adding more EcoNatural products to the range in the next couple of months.

Kind regards,

Laura Bowrey
The Hygiene Depot Team
quick delivery thank you
One day delivery after placing the order, super efficient! Also the price is exceptionally good as compared to Amazon prices! The quality seems good too. Will definitely buy from here again.
Wonderful service, incredibly helpful and nothing too much trouble. Linda very quickly arranged a refund for an item ordered by mistake and then sent out a huge array of samples to ensure we got the products we were after. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
Great product super service just feel a little peeved at having to pay delivery Apart from that a good purchase Q
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to place a review, we really appreciate it. I am pleased that you are happy with the product and service.

With regard to the delivery charge, we used to have a standard delivery charge for all orders of £8.95, however feedback from our customers highlighted this was an issue, as a result we now offer free delivery on any orders over £75 and £5.95 delivery charge on orders below this threshold. This is quite a recent change, so I will of course make a note of your feedback, as we are constantly trying to improve our offering to customers.

Thanks again for your review.

Kind regards,

Laura Bowrey
The Hygiene Depot Team
Ordering was easy and items arrived in a brilliant time
Fast delivery. Helpful staff.
Excellent service very prompt service.
Very efficient service
Product does what it says on container. No need for stain remover products so overall a money saver. Product delivery swift and hassle free, will definitely use again.
I buy supplies for our church toilets so was very pleased to find I could but these hand rolls online. Thank you for the prompt deluvery. Jackie Brewer
Quick delivery very good price. Will defiantly order again.
After I placed an order, I would like to add one more item, I was told I had to place another order again but your staff has kindly follow up with my order and ensure we didn't have to pay the delivery charge on the add on invoice, thank you for the good work!
Excellent service, would recommend Hygiene Depot.
Prompt dispatch thank you
Reliable service. Queries resolved to satisfaction.
Great service. Polite staff. Fast delivery.
Website is clear and easy to use with good accurate descriptions. Very fast dispatch and delivery. Good quality products (towels, toilet rolls and center feeds) at good price.
Ok; reasonable ish delivery time. Tried out the biodegradable gloves- they feel far worse than they actually are. I'm pleased you use DPD... It would be a massive problem if you used yodel or Hermes. Despite being inside an undamaged, heavy duty cardboard outer box, every one of the packs was moderately crushed.
Hygiene Depot is rated 4.77 based on 496 reviews