Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"Fast delivery. Excellent price"
"Delivered when they say they would. Refurbished product undistinguishable from new. Used them several times before and have not been disappointed."
"good, fast, clear"
"I took the plunge to replace my Humax PVR 9300T which was really playing up, it was my second one. After a month or so of using the refurbished HDR-200T 500GB, very few problems, I like the unit."
"Wonderful and speedy service. Kept fully informed about my purchase with regular emails. Delivered on time. Very easy to use website, would definitely use again."
"I have this attached to my Brennen B2 and the sound is quite amazing for such a small unit. Great clarity and the bass is impressive. It would have got five star if it had supplied a remote control, which today is practically mandatory."
"Accurate description of the FVT-4000T + H3 bundle product."
"Cause l have been using my last freeview recorder for 3 years and enjoyed it"
"had the box a few weeks still trying to get it to work properly keeps freezing"
"A brilliant piece of kit the freesat recorder my 2nd purchase so must be happy"
"by recording several channels @ the same time"
"Very prompt delivery, product was a refurb but is as new, & works as new."
"I love the pause, rewind, fast forward, record facilities."
"This is our third Humax recorder. We moved from the HDR-2000T to this and have found the transition fairly easy. The TV Guide and scheduling a programme to record is not as straight forward as the previous model and one needs to watch the programme is not recorded twice (HD & SD). Again, when playing back a series of the same programme, one needs to be careful that you do not watch the most recent programme first!! We have now used the new machine for over 2 months and we have got used to the changes. We would recommend it to others."
"The picture quality is very good. Using the controls are fairly easy once you are familiar with them. One thing is rather annoying is when you have programmed a recording you do not know if it is recording, the Red light on the front of the set only changes to Blue when it is switched on so you never know what is happening. I would recommend this unit."
"BOTH units I had did not have very good reciever stages. Even though the signal is 50% to 80% in strength it is impossible to watch live TV as the sound and picture quality is so poor. The two recievers used for recording ARE BETTER, and many stations record OK - but quite a few do not record at all and I was watching recordings from ITV4 / Channel 4 some recorded OK - a few not. THIS IS NOT VERY GOOD. I HOPE to be able to improve my ariel to fix this."
"Replacement Humax remote control delivered promptly by you and working correctly. However, we feel that the original remote control should have functioned properly for a much longer period than three years. We haven't experienced such a failure before in a Humax or any other make."
"It has so far [within a month] failed to record THREE programs and part recorded TWO others!"
"too many updates and customers finding it difficult to use the machine. it does not to the update automatically and keeps freezing."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 294 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access