House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
slippers big for a size 5
This is a further review following issues I had with a pair of slippers I bought. The slippers were damaged when I received them however HoS had confirm I hadn’t caused the damage!! Satisfied of this they sent me replacements. Given the problems I experienced, so the offer of a gesture of goodwill would have been appreciated. I received one after asking for it, next day postage! What is not in doubt is the quality of slippers, which I really like and despite the less than satisfactory service so far I actually would buy more from them. They have not anything outstanding or above and beyond to warrant a higher rating in my opinion at the present time. SD.
We paid extra money for a quick delivery which never happened. And there was a fault with one of the slippers the front of the insole was not glued propperly in place which I managed to fix my self. As they were needed quickly for an old lady in a home.
Dear Loraine, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your order. I have now refunded the postage payment you made as I can see that the parcel did arrive a day late. I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the problem with the slipper. If you do have any problems in the future then don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, James.
no Communication to tell me there was a problem with my order as it was about to get dispatched therefore it arrived late & it was a gift , no communication to tell me it had been delivered either
Hi, I do apologise for the delay in dispatch of your order, and for the lack of communication regarding the issue. I am glad to see that your item was delivered on the 16th January. You can view the tracking reference on your dispatch email for more information. Best regards, James.
Wider fit than in the past, so returning all three
My order came quickly but I had to return as it was faulty and didn't want to exchange. Not happy about having to pay for return postage. Of course it was the risk I took for buying on-line.
Hi, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience with us. We fit-tested the item upon receipt of it back here and we did find that it was correct to a size 6. Best regards, James.
Not overwhelmed with the quality received and one pair of size 38s didn’t fit.
Hi there slipper are all a size to big. I take a 7 but would need a 6 in your brand. Have i any way of returning them from ireland to get a small size. Two pairs. Thanks Linda
Hi Linda, You are welcome to return the item for a refund and to reorder your preferred size. Please follow the instructions in the returns page of our website, which I've linked to below. https://www.houseofslippers.co.uk/delivery-returns-i190 If you have any more questions or queries then please send a message to our email address: info@houseofslippers.co.uk Best regards, James.
I ordered a size 5 in my choice of women's slippers but they were too small. They looked very nice and well made but I have to return them!
Diss appointed with delivery if it’s free waiting time too long had to send two pairs slippers back because of small fitting cost me nearly ten pounds delivery so shall not order on Line I. Future
Dear Janet, I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase. You did choose our free delivery service, which gave you an estimated delivery date of the 10th November. The item was actually delivered on the 9th, so it was a day early. It should have cost around £4 for you to send the item back at the post office, so it sounds quite unusual for you to have paid almost £10 for return postage. I'd recommend to stay away from whichever carrier you used! We have received your item back and will look to provide a refund very soon. Best regards, James.
Unfortunately these were far too heavy and the purple ones were not suitable. Your returns system seemed complicated. Therefore, I'm hoping to pass them on to other ladies of a younger age group.
Hi Clara, I'm sorry to hear that you found the returns system to be complicated. All you need to do is to package the item up and to post it to our returns address. You have the option to download a returns label from our website, if you'd like. Please find full instructions in the below link. https://www.houseofslippers.co.uk/delivery-returns-i190 Best regards, James.
Lovely slippers but too large (a bit wide for my mum’s feet). Sadly hasn’t to return.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that the item doesn't fit. We can look to exchange this pair to the size down or to refund you in full. Please let us know on your returns paperwork. Best regards, James.
Service good slippers not good
Hi Jacqui, I'm very sorry to hear about the problem with your slippers. We would be more than happy to investigate the problem and resolve it for you. Please could you contact us by email and send some photos over. Best regards, James.
Service good, but product sizing changed so had to return.
I specifically wanted slippers without black soles. I have a cream carpet and they do mark it even though I am assured they won't. The slippers arrived, yes,with black soles, so we're returned.
Haven’t received my slippers yet as received a note from P.O. that box is too big to put through door so I have to collect from depot which is some miles away. I think it d be better if you would use it different carrier, one that could deliver to door or leave with a neighbour.
These slippers came up very small. I am returning.
Still waiting for a refund!
Easy to order. Quality not as good as it looks in the pictures. Shoild be free returns but maybe will be improved in the future. Returned my order so now waiting for refund.
Delivery too slow. Paid extra for express delivery on a Thursday advertised as same day dispatch rang Monday hadn't even been dispatched so wasted my money. Slippers as described and were in good condition. Had to return them and money refunded after about 5 working days.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,581 reviews