House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Good website and easy to operate through. Product as shown on the website, delivered on time.
Ordered and received within 48 hours; excellent service. The slippers are fine, exactly what I wanted. Well done House of Slippers
Lovely slippers, true to size, and delivered quickly. Would recommend this retailer, and these slippers.
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 1st July 2021
You gave good and prompt service, and the Audrey Slippers are well made and fit perfectly. Thank you.
Wonderful service and quality product very much appreciated in wide fit for Father’s Day gift. They also have an extra wide range with is unusual. Will definitely be using again.
Not used before but very efficient
Good product, price and next day delivery. Very pleased with my purchase.
Great selection
Yes I have found this an excellent service.Good quality slippers and a very good delivery service.I would not hesitate to use them again. I did not have to communicate with the company.
Good service at an excellent price really comfortable slippers couldn't ask for more
Excellent service and prompt delivery. These were a gift and were so appreciated: they are comfy and well made.
Arrived quickly but unfortunately had to return as too small. Received acknowledgment of return also quickly
Excellent service. Original order arrived really quickly but I had to exchange. House Of Slippers made this really easy and my new slippers arrived in next to no time.
Fitted the bill totally including delivery
Good, prompt service and returns service .. slippers seem good quality, time will tell if they last with my elderly dad's shuffling ! ... I was very happy to be able to buy a pair of size 9 ladies slippers that look elegant ! Not like the men's / unisex I usually have to buy for my long, thin feet !!
Exactly as expected, fit perfectly, could not be more pleased.
This is the 2nd pair of leather moccasins purchased from House of Slippers. I have been delighted with my purchases and with the service provided by the company. Thank you very much.
Excellent service next day delivery. I have only had the slippers for a few weeks so its not possible to comment except to say they are comfortable, I just hope they do not stretch.
Prompt service and and gods are exactly as described
Excellent service from HOS. Had to return original order as slippers were too big and smaller size were not in stock. However when correct size was in stock I was contacted immediately and they were despatched the next day. Very pleased with slippers and service.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,593 reviews