House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
There was a small hole at the base of one of the slippers (see photo), but as I was desperate and couldn’t find any in the shops, decided to keep. The hole will expand with wear so I don’t expect them to last long.
Dear Alison Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this has happened, we are more than happy to look into this for you. I have spoken to you on the phone in regards to this and am awaiting the return of the slippers of so we can rectify this for you as soon as possible. I can only apologise sincerely but we are more than happy to investigate this for you. Best Regards, Sonal.
Slippers are good quality...but come up really small
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry the slippers were smaller then you expected. We will be more than happy to look into this for you, please get in touch with us on 0116 326 0605, our lines are open Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm or via info@houseofslippers.co.uk. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Good products reliable service
Attractive style and colour. Not very soft or comfortable inside
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear about this. We're more than happy to investigate this, please could you give us a call on 0116 326 0605 our lines are open Mon-Fri from 10am-4pm or email us at info@houseofslippers.co.uk. Please do accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Sonal.
Delivery was prompt and efficient.
Dear Andrew, Thank you for the review, we do hope you were just as pleased with your purchase. Best Regards, Sonal.
Narrow fit.The design of the slippers gives it a neutral look (as in no left or right foot definition) which I found frustrating as they look like you are wearing them on the wrong feet..
Hi Jane, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear about this. We're more than happy to look into this for you if you wish, please could you give us a call on 0116 326 06 05 or email us on info@houseofslippers.co.uk and we would be more than happy to discuss this with you. Best regards, Sonal.
Rather brash and common looking.
Awaiting refund on returned order so not able to comment as yet
Good afternoon, I am disappointed because I ordered slippers size 6, I received size 9 which I returned to be exchanged, and I have been advised that I will receive a refund, when I simply wanted to get the correct size. I have not received my refund yet, but suspect this will happen in the next few days. Best regards
Tight on width making these uncomfortable, not what I expect of slippers. Service ok, but at this price I'll stick with Asda George slippers much cheaper and wider comfortable fit.
Reasonable delivery but not as fast as some. The slippers themselves were, in my view, only a reasonable fit but rather fat and inelegant.
2 pairs slightly shorter than expected, the others wider, but can tighten up the velcro, but will keep, as desperate.
I chose size 11 for the moccasins I bought although my regular size is 10 1/2 and when they arrived they looked smart but were too small. These size 11s feel like a size 10.
The slippers look good but not very comfortable. Not enough lining inside, which means I had to purchase some fleecy insoles at an extra cost.
I ordered a size 7 and they are closer to a size 6
Too small and not ex wide like stated
Found these slippers to be heavy when worn. Since purchased a lighter weight pair from elsewhere.
Good quality value for money . Only thing they are a bit wide and I ordered a size 2 they are a little bigger than a usual size 2
It is too early to write a review of the slippers. Please do not send requests for comment so soon. The slippers look ok and fit well but for all I know coud fall apart in a few weeks
Ordered size 6 normal but to smsll so changed for size 7 still tight fit seem small sizes
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,522 reviews