House of Cheviot Reviews

Read House of Cheviot Reviews

sales@houseofcheviot.com

Block 4, Galalaw Business Park, Hawick, TD9 8PZ, United Kingdom

Tell us how House of Cheviot made you happy
Excellent product, prompt delivery, very good value for money. No hesitation in recommending and using again.
good quality socks. Lovely colour. Excellent communication and delivery.
If as much love and care has been taken over the creation of the garments as the packaging, then I shall be mightily pleased. The goods are a Christmas gift and I have chosen not to unwrap them but package them up for Christmas.
I could not have brought better. Fit is just right & garter tabs great. l!ve had enough of socks sliding down.I shall definitely be buying from House of Cheviot again.
Ashley was extremely helpful and made sure my socks arrived on time. Socks fit great and are exactly what i expected Thank you!
Great company, really personal service and really looked after. Should also say socks and ties are great quality!
Fair Isle short socks are very nice. I now have 4 pr of “Reiver” kilt hose, which are not cheap, but great, smart socks. The latest 2pr have received 180 “likes” on FaceBook!
Efficient friendly service and my favourite supplier for kilt hose
Great socks! Small problem with order rapidly resolved in friendly manner. Highly recommended.
Fast shopping and very good qualité and colors Thank you
Gorgeous shooting socks! Arrived when expected and wrapped beautifully. Exceptional service and quality!
Lovely product, Delivered speedily Simple process
Love to buy from your shop, always very helpfull, kind and the products are of superb quality!
This is my second order from House of Cheviot. As I live in Canada, my last order has not arrived yet. I can say that my first order came and I was delighted with the look and quality of the product. The only suggestion I would make is to release your new fall line a bit earlier. This would allow international orders to ship new fall looks in time for autumn. I was holding out, and holding out to order so I could see your newest designs, but could wait no longer as hunting season has started and I needed time for my new socks to ship so I could get out in the field with them. Best of luck with your new designs. I am eagerly awaiting them!
Totally and utterly stunning. The quality is exceptional. I always try to support British manufacturers and especially smaller companies.
Beautiful quality socks in soft natural wool, and such natural colours. Hard wearing and very warm too!
I have nothing but praise for quality of the items I have bought over a couple of years, and the kilt hose I've just bought are of the same quality.Servisce that I have had has been nothing but great can'nie fault House of Cheviot, Well done to you
Excellent quality hose, and excellent service. Will use again and would highly recommend
Excellent service and super-prompt postage of the socks. Haven't worn them yet but they look great and are of high quality.
Your website was relatively practical and easy to use, though your combined offer pricings, e.g. hose with garters, I found a tad confusing (must have been designed by Sassenachs!). More importantly, my hosiery products were well made and of the highest quality. Your shipping was as fast as I have experienced in Canada. I will only buy my future Highland hosiery products from HoC. Cheers, Edward Barnett.
House of Cheviot is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews