House of Cheviot Reviews

Read House of Cheviot Reviews

sales@houseofcheviot.com

Block 4, Galalaw Business Park, Hawick, TD9 8PZ, United Kingdom

Tell us how House of Cheviot made you happy
Your website was relatively practical and easy to use, though your combined offer pricings, e.g. hose with garters, I found a tad confusing (must have been designed by Sassenachs!). More importantly, my hosiery products were well made and of the highest quality. Your shipping was as fast as I have experienced in Canada. I will only buy my future Highland hosiery products from HoC. Cheers, Edward Barnett.
The kilt hose arrived on time and nicely packaged. The quality is something else - very impressed, especially with the nice thick hatching at the top of the hose. I will be looking for my next pair from Cheviot.
Good products but slow delivery, even though I paid for express delivery - took too long & missed recipients birthday. Don’t bother doing express delivery!
Excellent, quality product and fast delivery - what more could you ask for!
Well made, quality products.
Absolutely brilliant product! I buy Country (Shooting) Socks and Highland Hose - too numerous to count, at this point - and they are always packaged well, swiftly delivered and, of course, first-class. House of Cheviot's contribution to my Highland Rigs, which are important to our emigre family, is immeasurable. Well met, well done, well chuffed and a thousand "Thank You"s. Cheers, Ryan M. Liddell
House of Cheviot 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Goods ordered on Wednesday 28 April and delivered by first class post on Thursday 29 April. We are very impressed with the service and quality of the kilt socks. Therefore we will definitely use this comany again in the future.
Highest quality of hose that I have found for piping. I especially love the ones made for women!!!! 💜
Very high quality merchandise and gift wrapped as requested . Would buy from them in future.
House of Cheviot is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews