Host & Stay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Host & Stay
Read Host & Stay Reviews

About Host & Stay:

A modern approach to holiday home management. At Host and Stay, our flexible, millenial approach to marketing your property will ensure your property reaches a growing global audience quickly and effectively.

info@hostandstay.co.uk

27 Milton Street

Tell us how Host & Stay made you happy
Dale and the team have been great. They provided great confidence during the whole process from refurb to letting and have delivered a great result. The ongoing management has been faultless and the property looks set to deliver as Dale had predicted. Highly recommended.
We have found working with Host & Stay North Yorkshire such an easy process. From the property acquisition, refurb and setup the team have been so helpful and have taken all the burden away from me having to do it. I’m looking forward to working with them and hoping to acquire more property through them.
Top level service from the guys couldn’t ask for more
We choose Host North Yorkshire as the company to manage our holiday let in Whitby as I had heard positive things about them on various podcasts. They have been superb in every way from helping us get the property up and running in the first place, to fixing any issues and managing the whole process. HNY is a well oiled machine with great attention to detail and customer service, ensuring hosts and guests are both left very happy. I am in no doubt there is no other company in this area who could provide a better service. Thank you Dale, Callum, Emily, Sean and all the rest of your team.
We started working with Host North Yorkshire in April 2018 to improve the exposure and bookings of our holiday cottage in Port Mulgrave. All our expectations have been realised and our bookings have increased by 66%. We highly recommend the very professional and friendly service which they provide.
Dale, Emily and the team are great to work with. They are all really helpful and go out of their way to ensure my properties are looked after that the guests enjoy their stay.
Excellent service from Dale, Emily and the Host team. Always available to contact if i need advice. So glad i changed agent and went with Host North Yorkshire. Thank you.
A fantastic modern and flexible approach to holiday let management from the team at Host & Stay North Yorkshire. Your service is exactly what owners need versus the other options currently available.
Thank you for our lovely stay in Hobo penthouse saltburn by the sea Very central, spotlessly clean, and relaxing
I have found the family run team at Host NY to be extremely professional in dealing with my two holiday lets. Dale is quick to reply to any issue or question I may have. The reviews for cleanliness have never been less than 10. They have a real personal touch with the clients and repeat bookings are high. All in all I would rate the service provided by Dale and his team as a 10. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the opportunity to take on 2 holiday let’s sourced and managed through the guys at Host North Yorkshire. It’s been so easy to oversee the progress with the holiday let’s and I have such a great relationship with the guys behind the scenes. I’ve completely left it to them and trust their every decision and expertise. I am so pleased to know this will always be a nicely run and I can sit back and relax
The team have all been outstanding - sorting any issues as they happen and offering guidance on how to improve going forward!
After several years with a traditional holiday let agent, we joined Host North Yorkshire in Spring 2017 and we haven’t looked back! Our occupancy rate increased by over 20% in the first eight months and our revenue continues to go from strength to strength.
I have received excellent service and communication from Host North Yorkshire who manage my holiday let. They are very efficient and provide a comprehensive package of care enabling me to focus on and complete additional priorities without any worry. To have a management company you can trust to get on with everything and run things smoothly has been invaluable to me.
Host North Yorkshire have a refreshingly different approach to managing your property which is probably due to their vast knowledge in the area of holiday letting and marketing. They are immensely efficient and really do seem to be working all hours! They are approachable which can’t be said for some of the other holiday letting companies we have dealt with. Most importantly they are achieving our goal of increasing the occupancy rate and revenue in our properties.
I am over the moon with the outstanding level of service Host North Yorkshire has provided. We secured well over £5000 of confirmed bookings within the first 4-5 days of launching.  The team are communicative, knowledgeable, and extremely approachable.
Host & Stay is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews