Host & Stay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Host & Stay
Read Host & Stay Reviews

About Host & Stay:

A modern approach to holiday home management. At Host and Stay, our flexible, millenial approach to marketing your property will ensure your property reaches a growing global audience quickly and effectively.

info@hostandstay.co.uk

27 Milton Street

Tell us how Host & Stay made you happy
We are extremely happy with the level of service and bookings we attained by switching to Host and Stay. They technology and systems they employ provide a very service for us as an operator and our clinets
Host and Stay North East has allowed us to fulfil our dream to travel the world safe in the knowledge our two properties are well managed and looked after.

Andrew has been exceptional with guest communications. He has always been quick to resolve any issues that arise. In addition we really value him keeping a close eye on our properties and the breath of knowledge and expertise he has in the industry.

We can’t recommend Host and Stay enough if you’re looking for a friendly, transparent and trustworthy management company for your Holiday Lets.
As a property owner and landlord Host & Stay have proved to be a great partner to move into the holiday letting market with. They have provided good advice and support in preparing for purchase of a property and when preparing the property for letting and professional property management of the letting process.

When I first met with Dale and his father I felt confident that they shared my standards and that we could work well together. I’m sure they will be good partners moving forward.
I have found the family run team at Host NY to be extremely professional in dealing with my two holiday lets. Dale is quick to reply to any issue or question I may have. The reviews for cleanliness have never been less than 10. They have a real personal touch with the clients and repeat bookings are high. All in all I would rate the service provided by Dale and his team as a 10. Highly recommended.
Host & Stay is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews