Host & Stay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Host & Stay
Read Host & Stay Reviews

About Host & Stay:

A modern approach to holiday home management. At Host and Stay, our flexible, millenial approach to marketing your property will ensure your property reaches a growing global audience quickly and effectively.

info@hostandstay.co.uk

27 Milton Street

Tell us how Host & Stay made you happy
It’s been a pleasure to work with the team at Host & Stay. They have literally taken care of everything from sourcing is a property, renovation, furnishing and filling with holiday makers and also we now have a beautiful little get away to use in the low seasons.

Thank you to all at Host & Stay for such a friendly professional service.
A truly excellent service and team! We've been working with H&S for over 6 months now and we couldn't be more impressed. The team are all fantastic and so wonderful to work with and the efficiency is second to none. We were looking for a partner with a similar desire for growth, proactive when it came to problems, and an opportunistic desire to succeed. We certainly found it with Host & Stay!
The team at Host and Stay have been amazing fully managing our house as a holiday let while we are out of the country long term. From the very beginning their communication has been excellent and their standards exceptional, giving us peace of mind that our house is in good hands.
Andrew from Host and Stay has been very supportive with the onboarding of our cottage as a holiday let, with helpful advice, very quick to resolve any queries I had and is very professional.
We are extremely happy with the level of service and bookings we attained by switching to Host and Stay. They technology and systems they employ provide a very service for us as an operator and our clinets
A fantastic agency with a professional approach to their everyday work. Great directors and staff at every level. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!
Host and Stay North East has allowed us to fulfil our dream to travel the world safe in the knowledge our two properties are well managed and looked after.

Andrew has been exceptional with guest communications. He has always been quick to resolve any issues that arise. In addition we really value him keeping a close eye on our properties and the breath of knowledge and expertise he has in the industry.

We can’t recommend Host and Stay enough if you’re looking for a friendly, transparent and trustworthy management company for your Holiday Lets.
As a property owner and landlord Host & Stay have proved to be a great partner to move into the holiday letting market with. They have provided good advice and support in preparing for purchase of a property and when preparing the property for letting and professional property management of the letting process.

When I first met with Dale and his father I felt confident that they shared my standards and that we could work well together. I’m sure they will be good partners moving forward.
Excellent value for money, easy to book and good customer service
Dale and the team have been great. They provided great confidence during the whole process from refurb to letting and have delivered a great result. The ongoing management has been faultless and the property looks set to deliver as Dale had predicted. Highly recommended.
We have found working with Host & Stay North Yorkshire such an easy process. From the property acquisition, refurb and setup the team have been so helpful and have taken all the burden away from me having to do it. I’m looking forward to working with them and hoping to acquire more property through them.
Top level service from the guys couldn’t ask for more
We choose Host North Yorkshire as the company to manage our holiday let in Whitby as I had heard positive things about them on various podcasts. They have been superb in every way from helping us get the property up and running in the first place, to fixing any issues and managing the whole process. HNY is a well oiled machine with great attention to detail and customer service, ensuring hosts and guests are both left very happy. I am in no doubt there is no other company in this area who could provide a better service. Thank you Dale, Callum, Emily, Sean and all the rest of your team.
We started working with Host North Yorkshire in April 2018 to improve the exposure and bookings of our holiday cottage in Port Mulgrave. All our expectations have been realised and our bookings have increased by 66%. We highly recommend the very professional and friendly service which they provide.
Dale, Emily and the team are great to work with. They are all really helpful and go out of their way to ensure my properties are looked after that the guests enjoy their stay.
Excellent service from Dale, Emily and the Host team. Always available to contact if i need advice. So glad i changed agent and went with Host North Yorkshire. Thank you.
A fantastic modern and flexible approach to holiday let management from the team at Host & Stay North Yorkshire. Your service is exactly what owners need versus the other options currently available.
Thank you for our lovely stay in Hobo penthouse saltburn by the sea
Very central, spotlessly clean, and relaxing
I have found the family run team at Host NY to be extremely professional in dealing with my two holiday lets. Dale is quick to reply to any issue or question I may have. The reviews for cleanliness have never been less than 10. They have a real personal touch with the clients and repeat bookings are high. All in all I would rate the service provided by Dale and his team as a 10. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the opportunity to take on 2 holiday let’s sourced and managed through the guys at Host North Yorkshire.

It’s been so easy to oversee the progress with the holiday let’s and I have such a great relationship with the guys behind the scenes.

I’ve completely left it to them and trust their every decision and expertise. I am so pleased to know this will always be a nicely run and I can sit back and relax
Host & Stay is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews