Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I ordered a 60th birthday necklace for my mother in law and the necklace was perfect and I received the necklace 2 days before I had expected. Will be shopping at Honey Willow again! Amazing service from start to finish
high quality product. On time and will purchase from them for future occasions
We bought the five rings for five decades necklace for our sister in law’s 50th birthday. She loved it and hasn’t taken it off since! Necklace arrived on time and the personalised messaging meant she knew who the gift was from. Great service and a very happy recipient!
My friend loved her necklace of 7 rings for 7 decades. And I loved the personal service! Well done staff of Honey Willow!
Beautiful necklace I ordered for my grans 70th birthday. We ordered the 7 rings for 7 decades and included her birth stone. She was blown away with it. We were also impressed with the packaging and beautiful hand written note too. 10/10 recommend!
This was a pendant for a special birthday, very beautiful, well made and extremely well received . Thank you.
Ordered necklace and arrived on time. Well made, as described and loved by recipient. Will definitely consider purchasing from this company again
Honey Willow was aware of the "deadline" of my wife birthday, and did their best for the present to arrive a couple days earlier. The present was packed in a nice box with a few words regarding her birthday that impressed my wife. I have also appreciated the company for keeping me informed during the shipping about the location of the parcel until it arrived at ma place, here in Toronto, Canada. The follow up with this survey shows that Honey Willow is proud of its products. If one day you want an unusual gift , rings hanging on a chain, I would suggest you buy them from Honey Willow.
Speedy, professional and beautiful quality jewellery
My husband bought me a necklace from Honey Willow for my 50th. I was so pleased with it that I bought these earrings to match. The jewellery is beautifully designed, well made and feels extra special and unique as each piece is individually hand crafted. The customer service was great and felt it had the personal touch you don’t get very often with other companies.
Beautiful unique gift and fast and easy process thank you
Amazing Work! I will definitely order again! I was very touched on how you took the time to write a little note to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday!
We were so pleased with the necklace we ordered for our daughters 21st birthday. The necklace itself was so simple and pretty exactly what we wanted, the packaging it arrived in was a real surprise it was lovely we didn’t have to add anything it was so special thank you we will definitely be recommending you!
Was very pleased with how quick we got the necklace. When received was very pleased with the quality and style of the product. Thank you. Regards Kate.
Fantastic service! Wonderful necklace - my mother will love it for her 70th birthday, I am sure. Thank you!
Fantastic service!!!!
Bought your customized 7 rings necklace for my sister's 70th birthday. Arrived ahead of time, even in a Covid-19 world. She loves it and so does everyone that has seen it. You now have a whole lot of new fans in New Zealand. Thanks so much.
5 Star Service, Excellent product, excellent customer service and communication, would definitely recommend Hollow Willow to anybody to purchase that unique beautifully made present for that special person.
Beautiful pieces and easy ordering, nothing seems too much trouble.
We were very pleased with the beautiful necklace we ordered as a present for my mother's 90th birthday. In particular we were very impressed with the standard of service we received, staff went out of their way to make sure the necklace arrived on time for her birthday and posted it early in order to avoid the bank holiday postal problems.
Honey Willow is rated 4.96 based on 689 reviews