Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
customer service
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
I have sent numerous emails over the past year about properties you have and not once have you replied, and you always always tell me on the phone to wait for a response by email so I get absolutely no where. This is pure discrimination because I am on DSS yet the house I have now I have never missed a payment! It’s absolutely disgusting how you have treated me. I will definitely not recommend you.
Firstly thank you for the review although obviously I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received. Can I ask who you spoke to as we would not reply by email to an enquiry? I will discuss it with the staff member involved to ensure it doesn't happen again. The decision to not take DSS clients is one of our landlords and certainly not from us at HOME. As an agent we have no say in who the client accepts.
Viewed a flat 3 days prior to this review being written. Loves the place. Everything was great. So I rang the estate agents to ask them to generate me a physical copy of the application form, however the man on the phone INSISTED that he would email it to me. After spelling out my email address in phonetics, and asking him to spell it back to me. Everything seemed fine. I never received the email. Rang back about 10 times over the last two days only to hear the same answer. "We will do it now. We spelt your name wrong on your email." Today Wednesday the 19th. I rang them 4 times. The first 3 times they said they would email it to me "right now". On the 4th time the landlord has already accepted another person's application. I work full time, but I am HOMELESS, sleeping in my car to tie me over for now. And then this unprofessionalism has now set me back Futher as the location was perfect and RARELY is available. Shockingly bad reception from this company. Absolutely LIVID. NEVER EVER will use this estate agents again.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 265 reviews