Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Terrible! Lack of drive, lack of chain knowledge, lots of incorrect information given.

Overall we have been very disappointed with the service received. If it wasn't for another estate agent in Urmston, I genuinely dont think we would be in our new home today.
Hello Liam,

Thanks for your review on hear and on Facebook from the weekend.

Given I conducted viewings after we closed on a Saturday, achieved OVER the asking price for your property and then spoke to you practically daily to find you a property I am at a loss to know what we did wrong. Then I arranged a viewing on Leamington Road BEFORE it came to the market which you subsequently bought.

When are you free to discuss this in person?

I genuinely hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Stephen
Tom, Lisa and Sue were fantastic. Always helpful and friendly and Tom actually found us this house. The reason for the poor rating is Stephen and the overall lack of communication and the amount of chasing for updates we needed to make even on the day of completion. Stephen made blunders with the paperwork and left one of the parties off the Joint app paperwork. He also didn’t return calls or emails and was rather rude when the initial offer was made on the property. Due to Stephen we almost pulled out of the purchase.
Morning,

Since my private email to you after your review I have looked into the matter further. Apologies again if you are unhappy with the service you have received but I am afraid I cannot find any emails from you asking for a call from me. As I said in the private reply I have a team of people who work with me to speak with vendors and purchasers as I'm out on valuations all day. I am keen to look into this further so please do send anything you can directly to me. As I said I am happy to meet to discuss it further.
Regards
Stephen Groves
Direcytor
Really poor service. Long drawn out purchase. Lots of different staff calling me for updates. Glad I didn’t have to pay them !
Hello and thank you for your email. I am sorry you feel as strongly as you do. Being a small independent business feedback is crucial especially given the current situation we are all in. I have looked into your purchase and indeed you did deal with different people during the process. Unfortunately as we went into lockdown and as a small business I had to furlough most of the team. Then the staff member that should have returned after lockdown said she couldn't due to childcare issue brought on from Covid. Then unfortunately you dealt with another staff member who then left the company. To ensure the sale progressed you then dealt with Dawn (Office Manger) and then Lisa (Sales Progressor) when she joined the company. I appreciate that the changes in contact at the office wasn't ideal but we were just doing the best we could do in a very difficult period. Small businesses need support so I hope that people , along with you understand that we were working in the hardest time possible. As I said I thank you for taking the time to respond to the review request and hope you are happy in your new home.
Absolutely disgusted and sickened with the owner of this company, had a rude and unhelpful attitude whilst speaking on the phone, my mum spoke to the guy who’s company this is enquiring about some property’s and he was passive aggressive and had a really bad attitude. Just disappointing to deal with somebody like this with everything that’s going on in the world. Would definitely not recommend this company.
We are keen to discuss this with you as a matter of urgency and obviously we apologise if any offence has been taken. Please email stephen@homeestateagents.com to enable us to investigate the matter.
I have sent numerous emails over the past year about properties you have and not once have you replied, and you always always tell me on the phone to wait for a response by email so I get absolutely no where. This is pure discrimination because I am on DSS yet the house I have now I have never missed a payment! It’s absolutely disgusting how you have treated me. I will definitely not recommend you.
Firstly thank you for the review although obviously I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received. Can I ask who you spoke to as we would not reply by email to an enquiry? I will discuss it with the staff member involved to ensure it doesn't happen again. The decision to not take DSS clients is one of our landlords and certainly not from us at HOME. As an agent we have no say in who the client accepts.
Viewed a flat 3 days prior to this review being written. Loves the place. Everything was great. So I rang the estate agents to ask them to generate me a physical copy of the application form, however the man on the phone INSISTED that he would email it to me. After spelling out my email address in phonetics, and asking him to spell it back to me. Everything seemed fine. I never received the email. Rang back about 10 times over the last two days only to hear the same answer. "We will do it now. We spelt your name wrong on your email." Today Wednesday the 19th. I rang them 4 times. The first 3 times they said they would email it to me "right now". On the 4th time the landlord has already accepted another person's application. I work full time, but I am HOMELESS, sleeping in my car to tie me over for now. And then this unprofessionalism has now set me back Futher as the location was perfect and RARELY is available. Shockingly bad reception from this company. Absolutely LIVID. NEVER EVER will use this estate agents again.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews