Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Used Home for a valuation and information point. Stephen was friendly and professional and answered all our questions. Helped us to decide what our next steps would be
Stephen came to our home to give a valuation- very professional and friendly service- would definitely recommend!
Steven arrived bang on time and wearing the correct PPE. He went through our house asking relevant questions. He then sat down with us and gave the most up to date information on the current market detailing cost and how he would market and the area's he would target our house in. We found him very pleasant and reassuring and answered all our question's. There was no pressure from him to get our business if we did put our house on the market. I would recommend anyone who asked me to use Home for a very competitive valuation. His service was excellent.
Thank you Home estate agents and wishing you all a great new year.

It's been over a month now since home estate agents gave me my keys, and now that I have a moment I'd like to thank and rate them.
The team that was dealing with my purchase are friendly, genuine, helpful and most importantly for me, trustworthy.
I have dealt with a few estate agents before in the past but they are not worthy of a mention, this email is to rate the best estate agent I've used so far, and most definitely will use again.

The first person I made contact with was Brad, and after speaking with him for ten minutes, I knew then that I could trust him along with the rest of the team that I met and spoke too, Lisa and Nick.

My emails and calls always answered and returned by one of them.
They let me view the house as much as I wonted, and gave me time, they was always there to help, also helping to give my solicitor that little nudge needed to complete before my lenders dead line.
Great job done and 10 out of ten.
Once again
Thank you home estate agents for my house and wishing you all a great new year 💐
Many thanks
Conrad
Hi Mr Dunkley, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we preformed throughout your purchase. I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and look forward to all future dealings. All the very best. Nick Braiden, Director.
Tom, Lisa and Sue were fantastic. Always helpful and friendly and Tom actually found us this house. The reason for the poor rating is Stephen and the overall lack of communication and the amount of chasing for updates we needed to make even on the day of completion. Stephen made blunders with the paperwork and left one of the parties off the Joint app paperwork. He also didn’t return calls or emails and was rather rude when the initial offer was made on the property. Due to Stephen we almost pulled out of the purchase.
Morning,

Since my private email to you after your review I have looked into the matter further. Apologies again if you are unhappy with the service you have received but I am afraid I cannot find any emails from you asking for a call from me. As I said in the private reply I have a team of people who work with me to speak with vendors and purchasers as I'm out on valuations all day. I am keen to look into this further so please do send anything you can directly to me. As I said I am happy to meet to discuss it further.
Regards
Stephen Groves
Direcytor
I've recently completed a house purchase through Home Estate Agents (86 Roseneath Road). This will have been my third house purchase in the UK in 13 years. I must admit the service received from Home Estate agents was the best to date!

I'd like to call out the excellent customer service received from Dawn, Tom & Lisa was second to none and i would have no hesitation in using Home Estate agents in the future.
THIS IS ARE 5TH MOVE, THE BEST ESTATE AGENT I HAVE DEALT WITH. PROMPT, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, OUT OF 10, I GIVE 11. WELL DONE TEAM.
Can't even begin to thank Home enough! The listings information available on their website is fantastic. Really informative and nothing left out. Staff members (in particluar Tom and Sue who I have spoken to so far) are extremely friendly, helpful, flexible and accommodating. A real credit to the Team! Thanks again so much, a real pleasure to speak to.
Lisa at Home was very supportive and had her finger on the pulse of what was happening with the chain of buyers. To a point where she was providing up to date information quicker than the solicitors, well done, and thanks.
Really poor service. Long drawn out purchase. Lots of different staff calling me for updates. Glad I didn’t have to pay them !
Hello and thank you for your email. I am sorry you feel as strongly as you do. Being a small independent business feedback is crucial especially given the current situation we are all in. I have looked into your purchase and indeed you did deal with different people during the process. Unfortunately as we went into lockdown and as a small business I had to furlough most of the team. Then the staff member that should have returned after lockdown said she couldn't due to childcare issue brought on from Covid. Then unfortunately you dealt with another staff member who then left the company. To ensure the sale progressed you then dealt with Dawn (Office Manger) and then Lisa (Sales Progressor) when she joined the company. I appreciate that the changes in contact at the office wasn't ideal but we were just doing the best we could do in a very difficult period. Small businesses need support so I hope that people , along with you understand that we were working in the hardest time possible. As I said I thank you for taking the time to respond to the review request and hope you are happy in your new home.
I have used this local friendly estate agents a few times now. The staff are always happy to help and keep me updated with the sales and purchase process and most of all provide an honest service. Well done team HOME keep up the good work
Went above and beyond in helping me get into my house, even sorted out my dog staying with me. Really helpful and professional :)
HOME estate agents are undoubtedly masters of their craft. Excellent advice, guidance and communication throughout. We would definitely recommend them for a smooth and highly effective move. Special thanks to Stephen and Kirsty.
Home have been outstanding to deal with all the way along. A special mention goes to Stephen, Dawn and Kirsty. They kept us informed all the way through. It made the whole process a lot easier. Thanks Again for everything you did for us. Kindest Regards John Mastin on behalf of Elizabeth Miller
Not particularly helpful, only interested in sale. Hardly ever got back to phone call when I left messages(4 times in 1 week at 1 point)
When we had to use Home during the recent purchase of our new house, we found the customer service to be sorely lacking. Kirsty (our nominated agent) was difficult to deal with, regularly told us that it wasn't her job to chase anybody (when we had no other option but to ask her to help us), regularly didn't bother replying to our emails, and was frequently unavailable. It may well be the case that some of the items we asked for her help with were outside the remit of her job, but to outright tell customers that it's not her job to get involved struck us as incredibly unprofessional. There didn't seem to be any sense of urgency in helping us to get matters resolved. When/if we move from our current property we would be loathe to use Home, and we certainly would not recommend them to anyone else.
I have sent numerous emails over the past year about properties you have and not once have you replied, and you always always tell me on the phone to wait for a response by email so I get absolutely no where. This is pure discrimination because I am on DSS yet the house I have now I have never missed a payment! It’s absolutely disgusting how you have treated me. I will definitely not recommend you.
Firstly thank you for the review although obviously I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received. Can I ask who you spoke to as we would not reply by email to an enquiry? I will discuss it with the staff member involved to ensure it doesn't happen again. The decision to not take DSS clients is one of our landlords and certainly not from us at HOME. As an agent we have no say in who the client accepts.
We have used Home Estates over the years for buying and selling, properties and been very impressed with the professional service that impressed that they now look after are rental properties, Kirty is very professional when buying and selling your home, and Nathan is very professional at looking after are rental properties and does a fantastic job (which believe me is a hard job in itself ) Stephen the owner is a real gentlemen, and will go out of his way to make sure you are looked after, he as a great team and great staff which he should be proud of has they work really hard.

Am sure we will be using the service of Home Estates for many more years.

Thank you to all the staff for a great service...:)
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews