Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
We recently secured a flat with Home Estate Agents. Nathan Hughes was fantastic throughout the process. Excellent communication and a genuinely nice bloke.

Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful! Made the purchase of my home very stress-free!
We sold through Home in 2014 which was a fantastic journey. We had a decision to make in 2020 in terms of selling or moving again vs doing work on our current property. Stephen talked us through the selling option and gave us some good advice in regards the slightly better option to stay and do the work. Stephen is all about customer is King and making sure customers are happy and not just about selling to make money. We will always use Home when need to think about moving again.
Bought my first home through HOME- couldn't recommend them enough.
Nick and his team went out of their way to communicate and put me at ease throughout the whole process.
Excellent service as always must be the number 1 estate agent 😊
Very professional and knowledgable
Very helpful 👍
All information and guidance i needed given during valuation. Good follow up contact. Feel confident Home will be best choice to sell property.
Professional and efficient. Friendly. Stephen Groves very helpful and polite. Would reccomend this estate agent team.
All the staff were very efficient professional friendly and easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend them.
Really poor service. Long drawn out purchase. Lots of different staff calling me for updates. Glad I didn’t have to pay them !
Hello and thank you for your email. I am sorry you feel as strongly as you do. Being a small independent business feedback is crucial especially given the current situation we are all in. I have looked into your purchase and indeed you did deal with different people during the process. Unfortunately as we went into lockdown and as a small business I had to furlough most of the team. Then the staff member that should have returned after lockdown said she couldn't due to childcare issue brought on from Covid. Then unfortunately you dealt with another staff member who then left the company. To ensure the sale progressed you then dealt with Dawn (Office Manger) and then Lisa (Sales Progressor) when she joined the company. I appreciate that the changes in contact at the office wasn't ideal but we were just doing the best we could do in a very difficult period. Small businesses need support so I hope that people , along with you understand that we were working in the hardest time possible. As I said I thank you for taking the time to respond to the review request and hope you are happy in your new home.
Great service, great team! Would recommend!
Very helpful, always easy to contact
Dawn was superb!
Very helpful and friendly service 😊
Estate agent who viewed the property had no information to give us on any visits. Vital space had a better and more informative agent. Also when phoned for advice or update few of them were very short on phone. The last lady was really nice lisa i think
Thank you for your response and we will take your comments on board. Our viewing representatives on occasions with this property were waiting for information from the solicitors and family who we were selling for. Please feel free to email me the name of the individual who you felt was 'short' with you. My emails stephen@homeestateagents.com. We have made staffing changes recently and Lisa is one of the newest member of the team. I will pass on your comments to her. Your review is much appreciated and is something as a company we continually monitor.
Can't recommend highly enough. They know the market inside and out, give realistic advice and will get your property sold for the right price and with great service.
Absolutely brilliant estate agents. Kept us informed every step of the way through a very challenging experience. Nothing was too much trouble for Nick and his team, even down to doing our printing! Best experience of an estate agent in 30 years. Well done and thanks again for being superstars
Mr L and Miss P
From start to finish very professional service
Fantastic professional service throughout the process from Nathan and all those on the letting team. Keep up the great work, highly recommended.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.85 based on 326 reviews