Home Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Hi Nathan, I would like to thank you very much for all the assistance and support you offered during this turmoil period; this whole thing was such a nightmare for us. Appreciate you providing all the necessary evidence to the Trafford council to strengthen our case and resolve it for us. Once again a big thank you."
"Home Estate Agents provide the landlord with an efficient and worry free service. They are proactive when finding new tenants, and conduct thorough checks, keeping fully tuned in with all legal requirements. They are professional, reliable and charge reasonably. Staff are helpful and friendly."
"I have used Home Estates as my letting agents for many years and have always found them to be very helpful, knowledgeable and reasonable in all aspects of my dealings with them. Communication is always good and I would like to thank them for their continued support."
"Kirsty stringer. Urmston Manchester, fantastic"
"Friendly, helpful team who kept us updated throughout the buying process."
"Home Estates have been brilliant in the sale of our property. Sold the house very quickly & have kept us informed every step of the way. Would definitely recommend their services to anybody thinking if selling. All members of staff are really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for making such a stressful job easy."
"My experience with Home has been fantastic! Everyone was so helpful, Kirsty in particular was so amenable and genuinely made the whole process an absolute joy. I will definitely be using Home again and will recommend you to all my friends."
"Friendly helpful attentive service from start to finish"
"Home Estates have been brilliant in the sale of my property. Sold house very quickly & have kept me informed every step of the way. Would definitely recommend their services to anybody thinking if selling"
"Helpful and very well priced. Always on hand to support and offer advice throughout what can be a stressful process."
"I found Home Estate Agents very helpful, friendly & efficient, particularly Kirsty. I would definitely recommend them."
"Really pleased with all the help n support we got in selling our old and buying our new property. Very helpful and professional people . Would recommend them to friends Thanks"
"Excellent service, very efficient"
"By far the best agent in Urmston, thank you very much"
"Very good"
"Kirsty at home went above and beyond she held our hands through each and every step. Would never go anywhere else! From start to finish top class service."
"We bought a house with Home. Lovely staff, very helpful. All our queries answered quickly! Thank you so much 😊"
"Very personalised service from a small team that know everything they need to about selling flats in the Monton area. Competitively priced, always accessible, sensible advice, stayed on the case. We've used a lot of estate agents in the past - these are the best for flat sales in Monton."
"Lovely and efficient estate agents. Not pushy like other estate agents in the area. Will recommend to anyone selling!"
"HOME successfully sold all 8 properties on our latest new build housing scheme in Urmston. First rate service from start to finish. The team were passionate, driven and a pleasure to deal with. We will be working with HOME on all of our future housing schemes in the Urmston area and would not hesitate to recommend Steve and the team. Branley Homes Limited"
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 113 reviews