Home Estate Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents

How would you rate Home Estate Agents ?

"Introduction: Having suffered a complete chain collapse selling through another agent. I decided to advertise my house through Home Estates. I sold my house through the Monton Office end June/beg July and my other half and I purchased our new home through the Urmston Office and moved in last Friday J (7th Sept). Selling via the Monton Office: Nick was brilliant. He came out to see us when we were at an ‘all time low’ with the process of selling. The board was put up, the pictures done (even though we were partly boxed up getting ready to move)– the viewings started and it sold within a week! PANIC.. The house we were originally going to buy had sold the day after relisting, so we needed to find our new next home again Purchasing via the Urmston office: As our holiday allowance had already been used up, the only time we had to view houses were weekends and evenings. The staff at Urmston were brilliant (Mark, Sue, Dawn, Kirsty et al)–squeezing us onto the end of viewings and juggling things about so we could view multiple houses over a couple of hours. After following Sue around in her pink car on several occasions viewing houses, we found our ‘new’ new home. From start to finish (with Home Estates) – it took about 9-10 weeks in total as the chain was quite short. It still did not stop me panicking and ringing up several times though in a state. Stretford Office: I feel it would be wrong for me to miss out mentioning John and Steve at the Stretford office. Before the chain collapsed in June, we were purchasing via them. On the day that the chain completely collapsed. The property we were buying relisted, Home Estates in Stretford organised viewings and had it sold the following day (hopefully rescuing the upward chain). A true reflection on a company is how they deal with you when things go wrong. On the day of the chain collapse, John helped us greatly and we were not even his direct customer. John’s advice really helped us at that time and we cannot be more thankful, and when we sold again – they were back on it trying to find us a house in the same area of our first purchase with them. All in all – I found Home Estates professional at all times, and if I ever move again (hopefully never thoughJ), I would most definitely use them. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Friendly professional staff and service"
"This is the best Estate Agents in Urmston, would not use anybody else. Have used Home three times over the last 5 years and on each occasion they have always exceeded my expectations. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable with both selling and letting properties. Stephen will never let you down and always delivers on what he promises. Well done Home you are all fantastic and I would not hesitate in recommending you to family and friends. Thankyou so much."
"Home have been brilliant throughout both the sale of my father's old apartment and the purchase of his new assisted living apartment. They have kept us informed all the way through the process and we can't praise them enough. Many thanks to Kirsty and all at Home Urmston Branch."
"All staff were very friendly and helpful and were quick to answer any questions we may of had.Thankyou all for the quick sale of our property."
"The Staff very quickly brought potential customers to view our property and in just over a week we had two offers. We chose the offer involving the shortest chain (it turned out to be slightly longer than we were led to believe) and the whole process then went smoothly through to completion. Overall we were impressed by the service."
"Very helpful and efficient. All the team ensured I was updated with every step of my sale. Would recommend home . Showed a personal touch and advocated on my behalf through out. Thank you to Kirsty and dawn especially."
"The staff were very helpful and friendly, they kept us informed at all times."
"Thanks"
"From the word go, Home kept me up-to-date on everything. They were at the end of the phone when I needed them and were so friendly and welcoming. Would recommend them to anyone to use. Excellent :)"
"Please note: This review applies only to Lisa Davies- Lettings Manager. (I will also write a review about the recent purchase through Home Estate Agents. As new Landlords to the Lettings scenario (and living in London) , we knew from the start that Lisa Davies was the right person to support us. Both her professionalism and friendly nature meant we did not feel that we were just clients but real people whose questions were answered efficiently and honestly and always with our best interests in mind. Lisa helped us to find reliable and reasonably priced contractors who gave our property the necessary attention before it was advertised on the rental market. She worked hard too on finding us a tenant. Finally, compared with the London market, Home Estate Agents' fees are extremely reasonably and fair all round. Initially, I did wonder how Home Estates would manage our property located in a different area to their 3 offices. I was soon re-assured that this factor made no difference as the Lettings market is very much an on-line service for the majority of people. We would have no hesitation in recommending Lisa Davies, Home Estate Agents, to any potential client interested in Letting their property in the Manchester area."
"Their service, both selling and purchasing, was excellent. They were supportive, communicative, efficient and professional throughout."
"Helpful and professional all the way through. Contacted every step of the way."
"Lisa has been amazing for home estate agents and we have had a amazing service from them"
"To Stephen and team, we want to thank you all for the fantastic and exemplary service that we had from Home Estate, which was simply fast efficient and incredible.After a terrible experience with another firm,we asked Home Estates to step in, and you did just that, and to our great surprise sold our property within a month. Congradulations and thanks again."
"Great service from start to finish a big thank you to all the staff for all their efforts in the sale of our property especially Kirsty & Dawn who were brilliant ."
"We sold our property very easily and purchase our new home in Urmston with a seamless link thanks to Kirsty, Billy, Mark and the Team 5*"
"We were most grateful for the work done by all your staff. At first meeting with Billy, we found his knowledge and clarity of discussion apparent, speaking the language which my brother and I could easily engage with! Thank you and Best Wishes Derek and Ian Hughes"
"Friendly, helpful staff who I trust completely to manage my property. They are very prompt to contact me when there’s an issue and they arrange tradespeople to sort out any work needed quickly (and at reasonable prices.) I am very happy with the service they provide. My only small criticism would be that they could be quicker to issue invoices and inspection reports to the document portal for me to download."
Hello and thank you for your email. We have identified that the invoicing system required changing and I'm pleased to say as of August the new system will be going 'live'. This will enable landlords to download the invoices and will ensure all landlords receive text alerts to inform them that the rent is going into their account. Thank you again for the feedback.
"great service thank you"
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!