Home Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy

"Process for selling house was great but found getting information after agreed sale was frustrating when information wasn’t passed on and I had to chase."
"Dawn was amazing, and incredibly patient even when I was extremely stressed. I would request her help if I ever moved again (which I won’t!!!!)."
"Fantastic local service Cheers guys"
"The recent property purchase is in fact the first one via HEA. The Monton based team led by Director Nick Braiden provided efficient and thorough personal service in a very professional manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending HEA to any buyer or seller."
"The whole team i felt were behind me in trying to sell my house."
"Despite various setbacks over a 13 month sale period they stuck with it and helped us through a difficult and stressful time to a successful completion. Recommended."
"As first time buyers, Home made everything really easy. Great communication."
"Nick @ Home in Monton was great! I felt throughout the (long) process that he was honest, he kept me updated and more importantly i felt he cared even when I drove him made with emails and phone calls. Thanks so much."
"Home at urmston have been very good in helping with the sale of our property in a very drawn out sale. Constantly pushing the buyers who had no idea. I will use them again in my next purchase."
"Really great service, the team are very helpful and knowledgeable and take the pressure off moving home."
"The staff at the Monton office were very pleasant, very professional and very thorough. In particular Nick Braiden was outstanding. Without his help I don't believe we would've reached completion when we did. I would highly recommend the Monton office."
"We originally put our property up for sale with another agents which we quickly realised was a mistake after having lost out on a property we loved. As soon as we met Stephen we knew we had made the right decision changing agents. Our sale wasn’t the most straight forward and there was a few bumps in the road but Kirsty and the team were there every step of the way! Thank you so much for getting us into our dream house and making the process as easy as it could have been! We can’t recommend selling your home with Home enough!"
"Home estate agents are a very professional and friendly company. The service from them was excellent."
"Fantastic service from start to finish and throughout - wonderful staff and fabulous service - can’t recommend Home highly enough!!! Thank you!"
"Too many different people dealing, poor communication and follow up☹️"
"Lisa at Home Monton was excellent. Really don't know why tenants have to pay a £225 fee when an independent company carry out all reference checks?"
"Introduction: Having suffered a complete chain collapse selling through another agent. I decided to advertise my house through Home Estates. I sold my house through the Monton Office end June/beg July and my other half and I purchased our new home through the Urmston Office and moved in last Friday J (7th Sept). Selling via the Monton Office: Nick was brilliant. He came out to see us when we were at an ‘all time low’ with the process of selling. The board was put up, the pictures done (even though we were partly boxed up getting ready to move)– the viewings started and it sold within a week! PANIC.. The house we were originally going to buy had sold the day after relisting, so we needed to find our new next home again Purchasing via the Urmston office: As our holiday allowance had already been used up, the only time we had to view houses were weekends and evenings. The staff at Urmston were brilliant (Mark, Sue, Dawn, Kirsty et al)–squeezing us onto the end of viewings and juggling things about so we could view multiple houses over a couple of hours. After following Sue around in her pink car on several occasions viewing houses, we found our ‘new’ new home. From start to finish (with Home Estates) – it took about 9-10 weeks in total as the chain was quite short. It still did not stop me panicking and ringing up several times though in a state. Stretford Office: I feel it would be wrong for me to miss out mentioning John and Steve at the Stretford office. Before the chain collapsed in June, we were purchasing via them. On the day that the chain completely collapsed. The property we were buying relisted, Home Estates in Stretford organised viewings and had it sold the following day (hopefully rescuing the upward chain). A true reflection on a company is how they deal with you when things go wrong. On the day of the chain collapse, John helped us greatly and we were not even his direct customer. John’s advice really helped us at that time and we cannot be more thankful, and when we sold again – they were back on it trying to find us a house in the same area of our first purchase with them. All in all – I found Home Estates professional at all times, and if I ever move again (hopefully never thoughJ), I would most definitely use them. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Friendly professional staff and service"
"This is the best Estate Agents in Urmston, would not use anybody else. Have used Home three times over the last 5 years and on each occasion they have always exceeded my expectations. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable with both selling and letting properties. Stephen will never let you down and always delivers on what he promises. Well done Home you are all fantastic and I would not hesitate in recommending you to family and friends. Thankyou so much."
"Home have been brilliant throughout both the sale of my father's old apartment and the purchase of his new assisted living apartment. They have kept us informed all the way through the process and we can't praise them enough. Many thanks to Kirsty and all at Home Urmston Branch."
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.83 based on 59 reviews