Home Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Home Estate Agents provided an excellent service from first contacting them, right through to the completion of the sale. The house was sold within 36 hours. Their fee was very reasonable indeed. Highly recommended."
"me and joyce are very please with HOME as they where very good alway thing to helps keep the good work up you have a very good team"
"Very helpful and professional with quick responses to my queries."
"Sold my house in 2 days with Nick at home estate agents. I would highly recommend them, they helped me every step of the way."
"Very helpful staff, kept me inform from start to finish"
"Excellent service and communication line. Staff very friendly and kept us up to date all the way through the process."
"Very curtious, helpful and easy to deal with."
"Competent dynamic positive "make it happen " attitude Full attention to every detail and excellent communications."
"Process for selling house was great but found getting information after agreed sale was frustrating when information wasn’t passed on and I had to chase."
"Dawn was amazing, and incredibly patient even when I was extremely stressed. I would request her help if I ever moved again (which I won’t!!!!)."
"Fantastic local service Cheers guys"
"The recent property purchase is in fact the first one via HEA. The Monton based team led by Director Nick Braiden provided efficient and thorough personal service in a very professional manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending HEA to any buyer or seller."
"The whole team i felt were behind me in trying to sell my house."
"Despite various setbacks over a 13 month sale period they stuck with it and helped us through a difficult and stressful time to a successful completion. Recommended."
"As first time buyers, Home made everything really easy. Great communication."
"Nick @ Home in Monton was great! I felt throughout the (long) process that he was honest, he kept me updated and more importantly i felt he cared even when I drove him made with emails and phone calls. Thanks so much."
"Home at urmston have been very good in helping with the sale of our property in a very drawn out sale. Constantly pushing the buyers who had no idea. I will use them again in my next purchase."
"Really great service, the team are very helpful and knowledgeable and take the pressure off moving home."
"The staff at the Monton office were very pleasant, very professional and very thorough. In particular Nick Braiden was outstanding. Without his help I don't believe we would've reached completion when we did. I would highly recommend the Monton office."
"We originally put our property up for sale with another agents which we quickly realised was a mistake after having lost out on a property we loved. As soon as we met Stephen we knew we had made the right decision changing agents. Our sale wasn’t the most straight forward and there was a few bumps in the road but Kirsty and the team were there every step of the way! Thank you so much for getting us into our dream house and making the process as easy as it could have been! We can’t recommend selling your home with Home enough!"
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.85 based on 67 reviews