Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
The team at Home Estate Agents were great to deal with. Nick and Bradley were always so helpful and kept me updated regularly by email and phone. Thanks for my lovely moving in gift, what a lovely touch x
Thank you Home estate agents and wishing you all a great new year.

It's been over a month now since home estate agents gave me my keys, and now that I have a moment I'd like to thank and rate them.
The team that was dealing with my purchase are friendly, genuine, helpful and most importantly for me, trustworthy.
I have dealt with a few estate agents before in the past but they are not worthy of a mention, this email is to rate the best estate agent I've used so far, and most definitely will use again.

The first person I made contact with was Brad, and after speaking with him for ten minutes, I knew then that I could trust him along with the rest of the team that I met and spoke too, Lisa and Nick.

My emails and calls always answered and returned by one of them.
They let me view the house as much as I wonted, and gave me time, they was always there to help, also helping to give my solicitor that little nudge needed to complete before my lenders dead line.
Great job done and 10 out of ten.
Once again
Thank you home estate agents for my house and wishing you all a great new year 💐
Many thanks
Conrad
Hi Mr Dunkley, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we preformed throughout your purchase. I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and look forward to all future dealings. All the very best. Nick Braiden, Director.
Terrible! Lack of drive, lack of chain knowledge, lots of incorrect information given.

Overall we have been very disappointed with the service received. If it wasn't for another estate agent in Urmston, I genuinely dont think we would be in our new home today.
Hello Liam,

Thanks for your review on hear and on Facebook from the weekend.

Given I conducted viewings after we closed on a Saturday, achieved OVER the asking price for your property and then spoke to you practically daily to find you a property I am at a loss to know what we did wrong. Then I arranged a viewing on Leamington Road BEFORE it came to the market which you subsequently bought.

When are you free to discuss this in person?

I genuinely hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Stephen
Very polite and professional gentleman, Steven called. Introduced himself and observed all Covid19 guidelines. Steven explained the various options available with regards to selling the property and was very informative and helpful with any questions I asked. There was no hard sell pressure for which I was very appreciative of. I would certainly recommend Home Estate Agents
Excellent service, covid safe and professional. Thank you Steven and the team for all your advice and guidance.
Wasn't as straight forward as we'd hoped. We struggled to get information and updates, and whenever we called to speak to the person who was dealing with our business, they weren't in the office and no alternative phone number was given. We were told to email them, and would wait long stints for replies, often with no update or missing information. Irrelevant of whether you're a buyer, seller, renting or landlord, a quick 'no problem, I'm looking into this' would be appreciated.
Tom, Lisa and Sue were fantastic. Always helpful and friendly and Tom actually found us this house. The reason for the poor rating is Stephen and the overall lack of communication and the amount of chasing for updates we needed to make even on the day of completion. Stephen made blunders with the paperwork and left one of the parties off the Joint app paperwork. He also didn’t return calls or emails and was rather rude when the initial offer was made on the property. Due to Stephen we almost pulled out of the purchase.
Morning,

Since my private email to you after your review I have looked into the matter further. Apologies again if you are unhappy with the service you have received but I am afraid I cannot find any emails from you asking for a call from me. As I said in the private reply I have a team of people who work with me to speak with vendors and purchasers as I'm out on valuations all day. I am keen to look into this further so please do send anything you can directly to me. As I said I am happy to meet to discuss it further.
Regards
Stephen Groves
Direcytor
I called home estate agents to organise a valuation. Home arranged a free and covid compliant visit. I was pleasantly surprised with the valuation estimate. Great team, very professional and friendly service. Have recommended to friends and family.
From start to finish the team at H.E.A has been efficient, professional, and friendly.
5 stars can't fault home even after my sale fell thru found a new buyer within 24 hours brilliant
I have found your estate agents to be very professional and efficient with great customer services. Thank you for your help with me purchasing my new property.
I think the staff works very hard indeed, very friendly staff.
Dedicated professional at all times thank you
Home have been a massive help to us when signing a new tenancy agreement at a rented property, particularly Nathan Hughes who has made himself available to answer queries, help sort any issues and quell any worries regularly.
I've recently completed a house purchase through Home Estate Agents (86 Roseneath Road). This will have been my third house purchase in the UK in 13 years. I must admit the service received from Home Estate agents was the best to date!

I'd like to call out the excellent customer service received from Dawn, Tom & Lisa was second to none and i would have no hesitation in using Home Estate agents in the future.
THIS IS ARE 5TH MOVE, THE BEST ESTATE AGENT I HAVE DEALT WITH. PROMPT, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, OUT OF 10, I GIVE 11. WELL DONE TEAM.
Friendly staff and extremely helpful especially during lockdown
Can't even begin to thank Home enough! The listings information available on their website is fantastic. Really informative and nothing left out. Staff members (in particluar Tom and Sue who I have spoken to so far) are extremely friendly, helpful, flexible and accommodating. A real credit to the Team! Thanks again so much, a real pleasure to speak to.
Home Estate Agents made the job of selling my house very smooth and stress free. The focus on customer service and ensuring everything is professionally attended to the was immediately visable from the day I signed up all through the process of advertising, viewing through to the eventual sale. All the staff were very friendly and they kept me informed and were always on hand if I had a query about anything.
Lisa at Home was very supportive and had her finger on the pulse of what was happening with the chain of buyers. To a point where she was providing up to date information quicker than the solicitors, well done, and thanks.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 376 reviews