Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
customer service
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Big thank you to all at home estate agents Urmston sold my house within 24 hrs of putting it on the market great result and service 👍
From the initial viewings of the property all the way through to handing the keys back following my 18-month tenancy, I found Home Estates to be the utmost professionals. Contact was as regular as necessary and I received lots of support when things went wrong (which, when it comes to living spaces, is bound to happen). The team were flexible and cooperated with me the whole way. I cannot recommend both them and my landlord enough.
Home estate agent were extremely supportive, there were a few issues with my buyer and kirsty at home in urmston Manchester and Brad and Nick at home in Monton Manchester were absolutely brilliant. They showed professionalisn, empathy and a genuine interest. I would highly recommend home. Thank you so much
To the very special team at the Urmston branch. Each and everyone have been more than helpful during a very difficult and prolonged sale. Thank you to Mark and Dawn and especially to Kirsty who’s drive and determination, got the sale over the line. If you put your trust in this team you will not be disappointed. Thanks again to you all.
Thank you for your help on my property purchase in Monton. Very efficient service, keeping me updated on progression of purchase at all times in a polite and friendly manner. I would definitely recommend them.
Over the 5 years I have been dealing with the Monton office I have always found them to be professional and helpful. Nick has a great team and although I dealt with everyone, Nick and Bradley stood out for me. I would not hesitate in recommending Home at Monton.
Really nice staff very easy to deal with. Just completed on our home and it’s been a smooth process with these guys. Thank you for all your hard work. No issues in recommending HOME to do business with.
Excellent service, great communication and extremely helpful. Full of good advice. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
Professional, responsible and prompt service. Will surely recommend... BZ
Great customer service Kept in contact at all times Very helpful We bought a property
Friendly, helpful and attentive staff, who go the extra mile. No hesitation in recommending Home estate agents.
Great service from a great team in the Sale office, I dealt mainly with Fiona who kept us up to date even going the extra mile by chasing up both the buyer and both sets of solicitors keeping us up to date when other couldn’t. Highly recommended thanks Team Sale.
Not particularly helpful, only interested in sale. Hardly ever got back to phone call when I left messages(4 times in 1 week at 1 point)
Thank you very much for your precious making this move happened.
When we had to use Home during the recent purchase of our new house, we found the customer service to be sorely lacking. Kirsty (our nominated agent) was difficult to deal with, regularly told us that it wasn't her job to chase anybody (when we had no other option but to ask her to help us), regularly didn't bother replying to our emails, and was frequently unavailable. It may well be the case that some of the items we asked for her help with were outside the remit of her job, but to outright tell customers that it's not her job to get involved struck us as incredibly unprofessional. There didn't seem to be any sense of urgency in helping us to get matters resolved. When/if we move from our current property we would be loathe to use Home, and we certainly would not recommend them to anyone else.
Fantastic service from every member of staff. Kirsty went above and beyond to help. We would highly recommend Home. Thanks so much to everyone we really appreciate your help and professionalism.
We have just completed buying a house. The team at Home were up to date on what was happening, chased progress with both sets of solicitors tirelessly to move things along and were always pleasant and helpful when I called. As the property was empty, visits by tradesmen for quotes to do work sometimes required additional visits and they were very good at fitting this in with everything else they were doing. Nick, Brad and Lisa work together really well as a team, keeping everyone in the loop. Definitely recommend their services!
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Excellent service, especially Kirsty who went above and beyond to ensure our sale progressed as quickly as possible in a complex chain. We would highly recommend you.
Home Estate Agents were outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone !!! I purchased a property through Home Estates and my main contact was with Kirsty. She is an absolute asset to your organisation and held my hand every step of the way. In the main, my purchase was very smooth. A bit hairy towards the end, I needed a tree surveyor and there were one or two issues thrown my way but Kirsty ironed anything out and made the whole process as stress free as she could. If I had known buying a property was going to be this smooth, I would have done it years earlier. This is purely down to all the friendly and helpful staff at Home Estate Agents. I cannot close without mentioning Dawn. She was very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process - thanks Dawn !!!! Cannot recommend this company enough for buying and selling your property. With the biggest of thanks to all, Rachel Stanway
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 240 reviews