Home Estate Agents Reviews

4.9
Based on 579 reviews
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Dawn was absolutely fantastic and kept everything running. I genuinely don't think our sale would have completed without her! Everyone we dealt with at Home were friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for helping us get our dream home!
a very good professional service would have no probs recommending them
As I wanted to sell quickly the staff were excellent and my house was sold within hours of it going online I received nothing but a friendly service and felt they did everything they could to make the sale went though as quickly as possible
Dealt with our purchase of a house well.
A good and accurate valuation which led to a quick hassle free sale.
Friendly & amenable to my situation of moving from out of the area.
Very professional and helpful staff especially Dawn who helped me solving a lot of questions during the purchase, highly recommended Home.
We found everybody helpful and nice to deal with & would recommend home estate agents to friends or family
The agents provided professional service and gave some good advice to us. Really appreciate.
Brad and Nick were brilliant in always answering my queries and helping speedily push through the purchase of my first property
Really easy to deal with polite professional staff
Have been renting a property out for past four years with Home Estate Agents managing the situation. Mainly dealt with Nathan who I have found to be very professional and helpful over the period. Very knowledgable and approachable when I have needed advice and has also discussed the suitability of new tenants when the situation arose. Would certainly recommend the company and would not hesitate to use their services in the future.
Kept informed all the way through and excellent help when required
Great service, kept informed at every step.
Great estate agents, Stephen, Dawn, Tom and sue are extremely helpful and friendly and very professional. Nothing is to much trouble for them. Hugely recommend this company that much that I recommended a friend who has currently got a successful sale on her property
Home we’re supportive and professional throughout our somewhat problematic move. Possibly because of the protracted process on occasion we would have appreciated more frequent communication even if only to confirm there was no further progress at the time.
Have bought and sold a few times with Home Estate Agents, would recommend highly. Always keep everyone well informed along the selling/buying journey.
Excellent service from Dawn and her team. Always responsive to emails and inquiries. Many thanks.
Very professional
Excellent service very professional and fast sale sales team are brilliant
Stephen Groves visited us to provide a valuation regarding our house. We really appreciated his complete openness and honesty during the meeting. This is what makes Stephen and Home the 'stand out' Estate Agent company in Urmston for property sales. We had the same impression of Stephen when we viewed a house that he was selling about five years previously.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.9 based on 579 reviews