Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable
Posted 1 hour ago
Very easy to deal with, great house sale experience, would not hesitate to recommend them
Very easy to deal with, marketed our house very well and found us the right buyers, would recommend
We have been renting a property with home estate agents for a 18 months and unfortunately had to move due to the landlord putting the property on the sales market. Through out the whole process Nathan at home estate agents has been amazing and a credit to the business. From start to finish, Nathan provided us sufficient notice to find a new property and has helped us along the way including finding us a new rental property. Nathan dealt with all queries we had for the landlord professionally and provided a response too all our queries within a timely manner despite the difficult current circumstances with COVID-19. Thank you for all your help Nathan and making our move go so smoothly, it is greatly appreciated!
Very friendly, kept you informed all steps of the way.
I asked for a valuation of my property and some advice about buying and selling in the local area, I got some useful feedback that has helped me plan for my next move. Home estates representative (Steve) was extremely professional, polite and reassuring.
I have to be honest, this has been one of the most stressful experiences of my life, however Dawn at Home tried to calm me and the transaction as much as she could and stayed with us throughout the whole process despite us only buying from Home and not selling. After 8.5 months we are finally in our new Home, and I dont think this would have been possible without the expertise of the Urmston team - Thanks!
Steve came to do a valuation for our home a few days ago. He was very professional yet warm & friendly. The whole service feels impressive - Would have no hesitation definitely recommending Home’s services
Staff tried really hard to make sure it all ran smoothly.
Excellent service friendly, prompt response, would fully recommend this company. Thanks Home Estate Agents.
All the staff were really helpful and supportive during the process
Very good service, and very transparent through out the transaction.
The whole team was very helpful and supported through the whole process in getting first property
I have just sold my house with HOME after a really difficult 10 month process! Photos and marketing of the house were excellent, viewings very well arranged. Nick and Brad communicated really well throughout the whole time and always responded to any queries! Thank you so much for being part of making this happen- it’s so appreciated!
John and Steve were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the process of buying my first home. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable of the local area - would definitely recommend!
Very helpful throughout our move got to mention Dawn Thank you Home Team 👍
A massive thank you to Nick, Lisa and Brad for their great service these past 3 years. We purchased a flat as first time letters, and chose Home to act as service agents for it. They very quickly found us a tenant, and when he left, found another almost immediately. Everything was managed in a very thorough and professional manner. Just recently, due to health issues, we decided to sell the property, and had no hesitation in asking Home to sell it on our behalf. They managed to find a buyer in less than 2 weeks, and the sale went through in 2 months. If the occasion arose in the future, we would not hesitate to use Nick and his excellent team again.
Fantastic and very professional
Nick and the team were always there to help and went above and beyond to secure our sale and without them we wouldn’t be in our forever new home. 100% recommended
Can't thank you all enough for your help, support and professionalism. Best agents ever!
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.85 based on 429 reviews