Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
customer service
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Couldn’t fault home during this moving process. Kirsty was wonderful helping us as first time buyers through the process even during this testing time when the UK went on lockdown. Made things easy and as stress free as possible.
Absolutely wonderful staff. Poor Kirsty was amazing xx
Kirsty and the rest of the team have been brilliant. Thank you Stay safe
Very helpful and thorough. Always responded promptly to our queries or concerns. Particularly recieved high levels of help and support from Nathan Hughes and Dawn Wetherill.
always very helpful.with any enquires I had. they gave good advise on m.y house price and what I should put up.on the market would strongly recommend them when selling your house
Very efficient team. Great service. My sale went through very quickly with no problems. Very enjoyable experience in selling my home would Highly recommend.
Home have been outstanding to deal with all the way along. A special mention goes to Stephen, Dawn and Kirsty. They kept us informed all the way through. It made the whole process a lot easier. Thanks Again for everything you did for us. Kindest Regards John Mastin on behalf of Elizabeth Miller
Great service, very helpful and friendly agency, kept us informed throughout selling process.
You did a good job in sorting out a difficult move . The length of time , 5 months from start to finish was too long but Kirsty persevered through some difficult discussions. Thank you for all your help
Can't thank Nick at Monton enough for his advice & help throughout out the selling of our home. Always professional, friendly, helpful & quick to respond when we contacted the office. Would definitely recommend Home estate agents to anyone.
All staff were professional and helpful when I had a query with special thanks to Mark and Kirsty
Home have been very helpful in handling the sale and purchase of my Apartment and sale of my Bungalow also the the staff were supportive and friendly through out the process so I would recommend them to anyone who needs an Estate agent . Michael Kaufman
If it wasn’t for Kirsty it would have taken a lot longer for my mums house to complete. It was a very difficult time and Kirsty understood, she was excellent chasing up all the solicitors and working with our buyer. Thankyou very much Kirsty
Excellent experience from start to finish. Home Estate Agents were professional, helpful and cared about their client.
Excellent from start to finish. Kept me informed constantly. All the staff were very friendly and professional. So glad I chose Home Estate Agents ! Thanks.
Found a tenant within 24 hours!
Excellent from first contact to completion - would recommend without hesitation .
We went into Home on a rainy day and spent a long time just chatting to the woman behind the desk. Then we went looking at houses in the areas that she’d talked to us about, some with Home Estate Agents, some with others. We met John on one of these viewings who, like the woman in the shop weeks’ earlier, gave us a lot of his time, a lot of his advice. Then we found the house we wanted. And John and Steve in the office gave us huge support as our solicitor slowed things right down. We can’t say for sure, but it felt like John and Steve did whatever they could do make sure that we got the house we were looking for in the neighbourhood we wanted it to be in. So, right from the very first moment, right until the very last moment, we had good, honest, trustworthy service from the Home Estate Agents in Stretford. They did a lot for us throughout the whole process (and remember, *their* clients were the sellers, not us!). If we ever sell this house and buy another, we will definitely go back to Home Estate Agents as our first choice to both sell and help us find. It was service as service used to be - not fake mateyness, nor professional standoffishness; just people who like people and people who like helping people. Couldn’t recommend them more highly.
What can I say .....just brilliant services, sensible advice and a great fixed price, all viewings accompanied by a great team. Kirsty is a star and made it so much easier by filtering out all the buyers and solicitors queries so as not to bombard you. I would highly recommend Stephen and his team.
Very helpful from start to finish. Billy was a nice salesman, not pushy at all. Kirsty and Mark were great and went all out to secure our perfect home. We would highly recommend them!
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 265 reviews