Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Absolutely fantastic team. Cannot fault and cannot thank them enough. Delivered an excellent quality service from start to finish.
Excellent communication
Excellent advice
Excellent support
How all services should be run, fast, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. Can actually say we will miss dealing with you.
Really friendly and professional and great advice,
Realistic price information
Very helpful
Steve came around his advice was very credible and not at all pushy
I recently bought my first house through Home and throughout the process Nick, Brad and Lisa were incredibly helpful, professional and friendly. They were fantastic at chasing up slow solicitors and getting quick answers from the vendor. I really can’t fault them and would not hesitate to use Home to sell or buy in the future.
2nd time I have used Home.
Steven is very professional and efficient.
I would recommend to anyone.
Great service and communication throughout purchase process.
The team at Home Monton office were quite simply outstanding during my recent house sale. Due to Covid19, the sale took a long time to go through and Home most certainly went "above and beyond the call of duty" on a number of occasions to keep things moving and keep me informed. When the say they will call you back - they do exactly that at the time promised. That in itself is a rarity these days. From the first contact they proved to be friendly, very knowledgeable and offered valuable advice freely. From the viewing visit to the details going live was 1 day, which was great. The house sold within a couple of weeks and they handled viewings safely for me. I cannot recommend them enough. Superb service and nice people. Thank you Home!
Great experiance letting a shared property from the Home Estate Agents. The team were friendly, professional, approachable and responded promptly to any queries or issues. Highly recommended.
Excellent
Very good service.
We recently secured a flat with Home Estate Agents. Nathan Hughes was fantastic throughout the process. Excellent communication and a genuinely nice bloke.

Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful! Made the purchase of my home very stress-free!
We sold through Home in 2014 which was a fantastic journey. We had a decision to make in 2020 in terms of selling or moving again vs doing work on our current property. Stephen talked us through the selling option and gave us some good advice in regards the slightly better option to stay and do the work. Stephen is all about customer is King and making sure customers are happy and not just about selling to make money. We will always use Home when need to think about moving again.
Bought my first home through HOME- couldn't recommend them enough.
Nick and his team went out of their way to communicate and put me at ease throughout the whole process.
Excellent service as always must be the number 1 estate agent 😊
Very professional and knowledgable
Very helpful πŸ‘
All information and guidance i needed given during valuation. Good follow up contact. Feel confident Home will be best choice to sell property.
Professional and efficient. Friendly. Stephen Groves very helpful and polite. Would reccomend this estate agent team.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.85 based on 417 reviews