Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Well managed agency. Professional and polite always. Quick at sorting out issues. Special thanks to Nathan&Dawn.
I dealt with the monton office 6 years ago buying the property and presently sold it with them. Their professionalism is still 100% ....... Thank you nick and your team.
Stephen was extremely professional when he came to our late father’s home to value. He was sensitive to our situation and very knowledgeable about the local area and what the house would achieve in price and also gave an approximation of when it might sell.
Home have helped me and my family with three property purchases in the last few years. They are a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about buying or selling a property. Stephen is knowledgeable and always really helpful, giving honest no nonsense advice. All the staff are friendly and communication is excellent. Dawn and Lisa have been fantastic. The staff chase things up when they say they will and help to smooth out the process of buying and selling as much as possible.

Booking viewings is straight forward process. The staff were genuinely interested in showing properties which meet my needs and listen attentively. Its the simple things that count. I've been on viewings with other agents in the area where they appeared disinterested, no printed information about property when viewing, and properties were clearly marketed at too high a price only to be reduced very shortly afterwards. Home are excellent, wouldn't use anyone else!
Stephen came and valued our house at the start of January, he followed all guidelines. We had numerous viewings which all were carried out safely and our house was sold less than a month after going on the market.
Excellent professional service by Stephen during the recent valuation of my house. All covid guidelines followed and was happy to answer my questions. Stephen clearly knows the local market inside out. Would highly recommend.
Very good advice and helpful with all questions, would recommend to others
Friendly and professional
I was very impressed with Stephens professionalism and we will definitely be instructing him to sell our house within the next couple of weeks.
I’ve used home estate several times now and I’ve always had a very
Good service and would gladly recommend them.
Used Home for a valuation and information point. Stephen was friendly and professional and answered all our questions. Helped us to decide what our next steps would be
Stephen came to our home to give a valuation- very professional and friendly service- would definitely recommend!
Steven arrived bang on time and wearing the correct PPE. He went through our house asking relevant questions. He then sat down with us and gave the most up to date information on the current market detailing cost and how he would market and the area's he would target our house in. We found him very pleasant and reassuring and answered all our question's. There was no pressure from him to get our business if we did put our house on the market. I would recommend anyone who asked me to use Home for a very competitive valuation. His service was excellent.
Perfect service from start to finish all viewings arranged on a Saturday 14 people attended at pre arranged time slots 15 min apart . Hand sanitizer & Face masks supplied by the agent & property sold Well done steve & John
I was very happy with the service I got from Nick Braidon and his team at the Monton branch. His valuation most closely matched what I thought my property was worth and his fees were £500 less than some rival firms. The third offer I got I accepted and Nick’s subsequent advice was good regarding how to approach the buyer about some damp issues my house had and what I should do when the buyer was not initially able to raise the asking price. In summary, was kept well informed about the progress of the sale which took 3.5 months, and I would happy recommend their services.
The team at Home Estate Agents were great to deal with. Nick and Bradley were always so helpful and kept me updated regularly by email and phone. Thanks for my lovely moving in gift, what a lovely touch x
Thank you Home estate agents and wishing you all a great new year.

It's been over a month now since home estate agents gave me my keys, and now that I have a moment I'd like to thank and rate them.
The team that was dealing with my purchase are friendly, genuine, helpful and most importantly for me, trustworthy.
I have dealt with a few estate agents before in the past but they are not worthy of a mention, this email is to rate the best estate agent I've used so far, and most definitely will use again.

The first person I made contact with was Brad, and after speaking with him for ten minutes, I knew then that I could trust him along with the rest of the team that I met and spoke too, Lisa and Nick.

My emails and calls always answered and returned by one of them.
They let me view the house as much as I wonted, and gave me time, they was always there to help, also helping to give my solicitor that little nudge needed to complete before my lenders dead line.
Great job done and 10 out of ten.
Once again
Thank you home estate agents for my house and wishing you all a great new year 💐
Many thanks
Conrad
Hi Mr Dunkley, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we preformed throughout your purchase. I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and look forward to all future dealings. All the very best. Nick Braiden, Director.
Very polite and professional gentleman, Steven called. Introduced himself and observed all Covid19 guidelines. Steven explained the various options available with regards to selling the property and was very informative and helpful with any questions I asked. There was no hard sell pressure for which I was very appreciative of. I would certainly recommend Home Estate Agents
Excellent service, covid safe and professional. Thank you Steven and the team for all your advice and guidance.
I called home estate agents to organise a valuation. Home arranged a free and covid compliant visit. I was pleasantly surprised with the valuation estimate. Great team, very professional and friendly service. Have recommended to friends and family.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews