Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Always very helpful
I don’t know where to start to thank Home estate agents for helping us to achieve our dream. During a very tricky time there was absolutely nothing that Stephen wouldn’t do to help us reach our goal. 100% honest and trustworthy, I wouldn’t even consider going with another agent. We had a difficult start with another agent but Stephen completely turned everything around for us. I cannot thank him and the team enough.
We have been so impressed with Nick, Bradley and Lisa at the Monton office. They were outstanding from start to finish. Communication was first class, and we were kept in the loop throughout what was a very stressful situation at times (nothing to do with Home!). Because of COVID-19 things were taking longer than normal but Nick remained at all times professional, cheerful and positive. He even answered emails out of office hours and if he said he would ring back he did. Very happy with the service, support and advice we received. Fantastic customer service at all times and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you Home!
From the first appointment with Nick the service has been impeccable! Kept up to date with progress and provided such a friendly service Could have asked for anymore. Thanks to you all ! A very worth 5🌟
We were referred to Home Estate Agents by a friend and local financial/mortgage advisor. We had contacted two other estate agents, one gave us an extremely low valuation and the other gave us an appointment for two weeks away. We went to Home Estate Agents and Nick came the next day, he gave us some good advice and a good realistic valuation. The property was on the market shortly after, and very soon after the viewing there was an offer over the asking price. Nick, Bradley and staff have communicated with us throughout the process and we intend to use Home Estate Agents in the very near future to sell our other properties. We have already referred Home Estate Agents to a friend.
Very happy with the service provided by Home. They are quick to respond and make things simple and straightforward. Would definitely use Home again
Great photos and video tour of my property, sold within a couple of days.
Nick was very helpful and kept us in touch all through the sale
Nick and his team are always on the ball in every step of the purchase.

Thanks Nick
The team at Monton Home were fantastic from the very first phone call and throughout the sale process.
Our house sold over the first weekend of being on sale and the quick turnaround getting on to market with great photos and write up helped!
I would certainly recommend!
Perfect service from start to finish!
Big Thank you to Nick Braiden and his team!
Excellent excellent excellent from the minute Stephen met me (owner of the estate agents!!) to value my late Mum's estate literally just before lockdown. We secured a buyer within 24 hours. Although it has been very challenging over the last few months with completion tomorrow Stephen was always at the end of the phone along with Lisa Casemore who had been more than patient with the struggles we have faced with the buyers solicitor. You really need an estate agents that understand the local market and the whole buying/selling process. Cannot thank the team enough
Nick and his team at Monton were amazing from start to finish. Communication was great, we were kept in the loop throughout what was a stressful situation at times. Nick was always positive and confident in the sale.
They pushed the sale along as quickly as they could for us.
I would highly recommend Home estate agents.
Thanks to Stephen for being so professional and responsible in these awful times.
Hope to put our house on the market in the new year as we have to do a lot of clearing out yet !! fingers crossed we will be able to achieve our objectives in 2021
Absolutely fantastic team. Cannot fault and cannot thank them enough. Delivered an excellent quality service from start to finish.
Excellent communication
Excellent advice
Excellent support
How all services should be run, fast, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. Can actually say we will miss dealing with you.
Really friendly and professional and great advice,
Realistic price information
Very helpful
Steve came around his advice was very credible and not at all pushy
I recently bought my first house through Home and throughout the process Nick, Brad and Lisa were incredibly helpful, professional and friendly. They were fantastic at chasing up slow solicitors and getting quick answers from the vendor. I really can’t fault them and would not hesitate to use Home to sell or buy in the future.
2nd time I have used Home.
Steven is very professional and efficient.
I would recommend to anyone.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews