Home AV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home AV Direct
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Home AV Direct Reviews
The process of purchasing the new sound bar and subwoofer was easy and the items were very competitively priced. The only slight criticism was the order was not delivered together with the items arriving on different days, which was not ideal. Overall a good service.
Excellent communication. Great price for a Bose Soundbar. Would definitely use again.
Outstanding service, just like the last time. I called about headphones and received brilliant advice from Rob. He spent an age on the phone with me, and I bought what he recommended - Grado Labs headphones. They are superb. Thank you.
Good prices and very good customer service
Good range and stocking levels, prices and fast and efficient delivery. A pleasure to do business with
Had a great deal in exactly what I wanted. Excellent communication and very fast delivery. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Very impressed with the service provided on both occasions.

I called to see why an order hadn’t been sent out and the call handler told me a part was out of stock but could send a substitute product which was £10 cheaper! Credit and part was with me the very next day good to see a company that still works on good old fashioned customer service and making things happen.
Great service, price matched another retailer and rapid delivery -- thanks!
Excellent service,they let me know when my order was dispatched and it arrived quickly.
I phoned the shop first for advice then purchased on line Happy with all services
Amp and speakers fantastic
Very happy with my shopping experience very quick and easy to do
CD player returned under guarantee for repair on 6th April - caught up in virus situation and repair delayed - matter finalised by issue of credit note as player could not be repaired by Teac agent - replacement item just purchased and received within 2 days. 6 months for an answer, despite the virus delay, indicated no priority or no urgency on the part of all parties involved. However, once credit note issued, matter finalised very quickly, hence the 4 star rating.
Superb, fast delivery, recommended.
Very happy with product and at a good price
Excellant service have used them before next day delivery and great price.Excellant.
Competitive pricing and fast delivery.
I bought a SONOS Gen2 smart speaker from Home AV Direct, saving £10 off the normal price. The item came very quickly (2 days) and in perfect condition. The speaker was easy to set up and is a dream. Very pleased with Home AV and the kit.
I bought a klipsch 504c, it was an open box so had been returned but it was as described like new. So very satisfied and super fast delivery, would defo buy from AV direct again👍
Received to my door in Ireland less than 48 hours after ordering