Home AV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home AV Direct
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Home AV Direct Reviews
Swift delivered and we'll packaged.
Great comms and responsive staff,
Great customer service and great product received quickly. Thanks guys.
Efficient one day Service of an Onkyo receivers Very pleased
Great price and quick delivery-totally recommend AV Direct
THE A/V RECEIVER WAS RECEIVED THE DAY AFTER OUR ORDER AS PROMISED. EXCELLENT SERVICE. OUR LAST ONYKO RECEIVER LASTED 12 YEARS !!!!!! LETS HOPE THIS ONE PROVES TO BE AS GOOD. THANKS
Painless process from placing order through to delivery. Responded quickly to a couple of queries I submitted after placing the order. Regular text / email updates provided on status of order.

Ordered Tuesday / delivered less than 24 hours later by courier. Amp and speakers well packed in original packaging.
Processed order and payment when they had no product in stock. Very poor and payment should only be taken once they know that the order can be fulfilled. Still waiting for refund although had an email confirming refund will be processed. Think they need to review their stock control process.
Another great service offering from Raj and the team - highly recommended.
Excellent service throughout. Good communication, Fast delivery, excellent goods.
ecellent price, great delivery
Good earpods. Good price. Good delivery...
Cracking price for top quality equipment.
Item wasn’t in stock so they delayed the order. I wanted a refund but they are not responding to my emails
This is the second time I have used Home AV Direct, both times I've been very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the transactions and delivery. I am fairly agnostic when it comes to suppliers but when I realised the best price for the speaker set was from HAVD I was delighted to put business their way as I remembered the service I received some six years previously. It helps that the items are of top-notch quality, however HAVD will be one of the first three sites I'll look at for my next purchase.
My experience of doing business with Home AV Direct was smooth and satisfying.
I sought a specific product, ordered, it arrived quickly and was easy to install and set up and is a great product.
If I have need of further AV products, I will certainly look to Home AV Direct first!
Very competitive pricing, excellent communications and very fast delivery. All round perfect transaction, will use again. Highly recommended.
Good product, service and communication through the delivery process. You can buy with confidence. A ++++
Excellent service all round and a great product range
Arrived quickly and the product is working perfectly
Home AV Direct is rated 4.83 based on 3,791 reviews