Home AV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home AV Direct
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Home AV Direct Reviews
Excellent! Received my goods within 24 hours.
Excellent service !
Quick delivery, good price - definitely recommend
Quality Online service. Delivered at the speed of sound. Congrats on your performance.
We were after a specific sound bar and Home AV Direct both had the item in stock and were selling it for a reasonable price. I placed the order at 11:30am and by 12:30pm the next day, we had received our new sound bar! Really great service and email updates at every stage of the order. Very happy to recommend Home AV Direct.
Very happy with my experience with this company- a brilliant example of old-fashioned great customer service, plus one of the lowest prices I could find online. I bought a Marantz CD player, the price here was £30 less than amazon and they offered next day free delivery so that was a no-brainer. When the unit they sent unfortunately didn’t work, I just made a quick phone call where they asked me to box it back up and be ready for a courier who came first thing the following morning and dropped me off a new unit and took the old one away. Can’t remember the last time a problem like that was resolved so quickly and easily. This is a company you can feel very safe shopping with.
Ordered my Bose soundbar 700 from AV Direct,it was£130 cheaper than curries,it arrived the day after and product was as described so would recommend Av Direct
Great price excellent delivery service
The amplifier arrived promptly a and safely as advised even in the lockdown situation. Set up and working within 1/2 hour of its arrival.
Excellent Service - Products arrived even quicker than I anticipated - all 100%. Great company
Item as described, delivered next day as promised, and the price was the lowest I could find anywhere. Overall A+ experience.
Great service, excellent product.
Very efficient super quick service product arrived next day.
Best price online for the Sonos One SL.
Ordered at 5.30pm on a Wednesday and received Friday afternoon. Birthday gift for a delighted 77 year old father the following Monday who had it up and running that day. So all in all, a great service and happy customers all round! Great communication and service from the outset.
Excellent service and great prices.
Quick service
Excellent advice and help given buying a Sonos one smart speaker
Excellent prices, communication and prompt delivery
Had great service , my goods landed when they said ,which in these strange times is not always the case
Great customer service with email enquiries replied to promptly and fast shipping.
Home AV Direct is rated 4.84 based on 2,839 reviews