Home AV Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Home AV Direct
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent company Super fast delivery. Very helpful staff Will definitely use them again"
"EXCELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL."
"Friendly advice and helpful prior to purchase and even provided some discount (if you don't ask you don't get!). Items arrived promptly next day. Great service."
"Very efficient"
"Quick reply, delivery ok and prices are very competitive"
"👍"
"Very friendly staff when I telephoned with a query. Prompt delivery."
"Top guys"
"Great service brilliant pricing"
"Good product and fast international delivery. Very Good!"
"This is my second purchase from you and the service and speed of delivery is first class Thanks Derek."
"Excellent speedy service , what more can one ask, especially as this iron is still on sale at John Lewis for just under £80 ....and I paid just under £40 , would highly recommend this on line retailer"
"I had a problem with a newly purchased product, talked to Home AV and within a very short space of time I received a pre-paid Royal Mail return label and my product was on the way back for a refund.......ALL LESS THAN 1 HOUR! Great service. I sadly didn't want a replacement on this occasion but won't hesitate to do business with this excellent company again. How good to see good service!"
"."
"perfect service!+++++"
"I bought ts212 subwoofer and they delivered it early as expected.Two thumbs up and surely will recommend to other friends"
"was told would be next day delivery,sent by dpd ended up in leicester,tirned up two days later"
"Fast service, Bose PC speakers well wrapped ( sound great connected to laptop, but are quite deep so possible a little large for a small desk )."
"Accidentally sent the wrong item - these things happen - but they (Shane in particular) were excellent in collecting the wrong one and providing the right one as soon as possible, just a day or two later. Completely hassle free. Delighted with the product, price, and service. Will definitely recommend."
"Fantastic customer service"
Home AV Direct is rated 4.88 based on 698 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!