Hogies Online Reviews

Read Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

Very disappointing.
First time using Hogies. Delivery stated as “delivered” however still not received. Awaiting feedback following initial acknowledgment from Hogies.
I have not received my product and I have no idea where it is. I do not get a tracking number.
Hello Alma,

Sorry to hear you have not yet received your international parcel yet. A member of our customer services team has contacted you today.

Hogies Online
Very dissapointed, I was meant to receive my parcel on the 19th for my sister s birthday, I am still waiting on it.
Hello,

Sorry for your delay you are receiving. Your parcel left our warehouse on the 13th January.

We have opened a case with Royal Mail and the Enquiry Reference # 210125-000435 will ensure they investigate fully for you. This can take a few days and they will come back to us with the information to locate your parcel.
We appreciate your patience and once we hear back, we will update you.

Our customer service team will also email you.

Hogies Online
Ich soll 25% Zoll bezahlen. Mache die Bestellung rückgängig.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alfred Rauchfuss
Hi, We are sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the delivery of your order. Please could you contact our customer services department at info@hogiesonline.co.uk asap as we would like to resolve this issue. We look forward to hearing from you, many thanks. Hogies Team
I was going to email you still haven’t received my order could you look into it
Unfortunately item still not with me 14 days after purchase on 48h delivery.
The moschino perfume I received was in very poor condition. The box was dirty and already previously opened. You could see where stickers had been on it and have been removed. Will not be ordering from here again!
I have not received it yet
Would be nice if I received it - still not got product
I have never received my order actually!!! Don’t know what’s going on?
Thank you for your return message. We have opened a case with Royal Mail and the Enquiry Reference # 201215-006823  will ensure they investigate fully for you. This will mean contacting your local Royal Mail depot. This can take a few days and they will come back to us with the information to locate your parcel.
We appreciate your patience and once we hear back, we will update you.

Please contact our customer services team on info@hogiesonline.co.uk for any further assistance.
I have not received the goods paid for on 30.11.20

Please look into this. I need to know when and how it was delivered. It certainly has NOT been received by me.

Urgent reply appreciated.

Yours disappointedly

P Stocker
I placed my order on a Sunday, paid for next day delivery but did not receive my goods until Wednesday - very disappointed. I expected my order on the Tuesday!
Packaging without protection, I do not know where the perfume was broken when sending it or the postman broke it, I did not see him, he threw the perfume box through the fence doors, as a result, I got the broken perfume.
Hello,

Sorry to hear you received a problem with your parcel being damaged. We will contact you via email to help resolve this matter.

Kind Regards,

Hogies Online
Quick délivery but one feet of scandal perfum is broken .
The order was not delivered!!!!! Website says Royal Mail delivered but not true sadly. Was at home and NOTHING. Customer services is trying to discover what happened. First order so not impressed.
Perfumes all very samey and the tops, especially of 2 a “B” to remove! Would certainly not recommend as a gift.
My order hasn’t arrived yet
The mascara arrived damaged and in a damaged box, however, the packing was good. It seems that the damaged mascara was packed initially.
Hi,

We are very sorry to see that you are unhappy with the product that you have received.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

We have emailed you with several options to try and resolve this issue but have yet to receive a reply from you.

Please contact our office on 01438 821078 or email info@hogiesonline.co.uk at your earliest convenience.

Excellent timely service