Hogies Online Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hogies Online

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6F
Nup End Industrial Estate

"Cameras came just in time as they were presents to go to Florida."
"Easy to use site, best price I could find for my favourite (and my girlfriend’s 😉) fragrance."
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you are happy with the price.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Hogies Online
"Thrilled to get these at such a bargain price!"
We are so happy to hear that you are pleased, we work hard to make sure we deliver fantastic products at great prices.
Hogies Online.
"Good quality watch, good communication from order through to delivery. Would recommend"
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our product and service and especially that you would recommend us.
Hogies Online
"Good fit and nice design !"
"I love Davidoff Cool Water eau de toilette, after short search on google I found Hogies shop that gave best price for this product. Order was quick and easy, delivery on time (taking into account our "brilliant" Royal Mail services. Going to enjoy and will buy again when I need it"
Dear Gregory
We are so pleased that you found us and thank you for your lovely review.
Please ensure you sign up to our emails to receive further fabulous deals.

Hogies Online
"Great value product and excellent delivery. Would recommend."
So pleased you are happy and thank you for the 5 star feedback.
Hogies Online
"Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Very happy with the service given. First time using Hogies but would certainly visit this retailer again."
Dear Marilyn
We are so glad that you found our website and that you are happy.
We look forward to you shopping with us again.
Hogies Online
"affordable price for big brand"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it.

Hogies Online
"fantastic website and great quality products at great prices!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
We work very hard to make sure our products are priced competitively and any savings are passed on to our loyal customers.
Hogies Online
"Hogies is brilliant, I have made a number of orders now. Great products at amazing prices. Ordering, packaging and delivery is to the highest standard. I wish I'd found Hogies sooner."
Dear Susan
Thank you so much for your glowing review, it means so much to us all at Hogies to hear that our customers are happy.
Hogies Online
"Quick delivery and item was as described! I love it and will shop here again!!"
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy and will shop with us in the future.
Hogies Online.
"Lovely item has two totally different looks in one."
"Great product and good value."
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we work hard to make sure that we offer great products that are competitively priced.
Hogies Online
"I am giving a '5=Very Good' although I had to repeat my order. The first time, I paid using a Chinese credit card I've been using for over ten years, living presently in China, hence...but after the payment went through and amount duly deducted immediately from my card, of which I was totally well-informed through the bank's instantaneous text message accompanying each successful transaction, I received an email from Hogies saying my order was cancelled, with no reasons given. I wrote back asking for a specific reason, ie, was there no stocks, card issues, etc. so that I know how to proceed, but could get no valid reason from them. After several days, I received the refund into my card and placed a second order using Paypal. This time the order promptly arrived within a week. I would have appreciated being duly advised of the reason for the cancellation the first time, so that I know the issues behind which would help towards any future purchases."
We appreciate your frustration with regard to the issue with your payment card, unfortunately we do not have any control over such matters and due to data protection, we do not have any information regarding why your card had an issue.
We are extremely pleased you managed to get your payment to go through and we hope you enjoy your purchase.
kind regards
Hogies Online
"Lovely products, very well packaged and great delivery time. Will definitely order with you again. Thank you!"
Dear Marsha
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback, we all very much appreciate it.
Hogies Online
"Excellent fast service and communication. Would shop with them anytime. Many thanks"
Dear Lynda
Thank you for your lovely words, it means a lot to everyone here to know that you are happy and we look forward to helping you in the future.
Hogies Online
"Great company to deal with , very efficient, order one day, delivery the next."
Dear Fiona

We all work very hard to make sure we give good service and that our customers are happy. So it means a lot to us that you have taken time out your day to leave this lovely feedback.

Hogies Online
"what a beautiful fragrance uplifting and just delightful , very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again"
"Found this Web site and I love it. Fast delivery great items and excellent communication letting you know when your order will arrive. Will definitely be using again😁😁"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.
We work very hard to ensure orders are dispatched as soon as possible, to enable our customers to enjoy their purchases.

Hogies Online is rated 4.91 based on 1,465 reviews