Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6F
Nup End Industrial Estate

customer service
"Lancome Absolue Precious Cells 50ml Day Cream - Ordered this from Hoggies and it arrived a couple of days later. A good quick service and I saved about £40 on high street prices."
"Really happy with my order it came fast and was exactly what I wanted! I’m very happy with my order thank you"
"Very good service, easy to purchase & quick delivery."
"Excellent service product on time in prefect condition"
"Excellent service. Great product."
"Efficient and timely. Will use again. Excellent service."
"God customer service,happy with my purchase,thank you ,Kind regards Richard."
"Fantastic Website With Loads Of Amazing Bargains!! Top Service Too...Highly Recommended To All."
"Excellent service!! Delivered promptly and good communication"
"Great value for my favourite perfume! Bought as "damaged packaging" but would need a microscope to find where - very happy"
"Excellent prices and value for money with very prompt and efficient service."
"Arrived in good time and in good shape ,delighted with this site."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery - kept informed of my order status and notified when delivery was expected to be made."
"This is amazing perfume! I'm complimented all the time when I wear them. In addition, service and delivery are really prompt, which is great."
"Great fragrance at a great price, with quick delivery too. Didn't know about the bargains at Hogies 'till I searched for Tom Ford Anthracite using Google Shopping, and now I've found them I'll be back again and again and again!"
"Great company, never been disappointed. Good products and fast delivery."
"Item arrived quickly well packaged and who it was wrapped by and a chocolate, great service!"
"Great product and great service from Hogies Online. I was kept up to date re my order and it arrived promptly. I will be purchasing again from this supplier and I can thoroughly recommend them."
"I was sceptical about ordering from this site, however my order arrived exactly as it said it would. The only criticism I have was the postage as I paid for 24 hour tracked delivery and my parcel never arrived until 3 days later, however I was extremely satusfied with the customer service when I phoned in to complain. The £4 I had paid extra was refunded with an hour of my complaint and gave me a voucher code. I would definitely order again from here!"
"Really good service. Quick delivery and perfect packing."
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 2,289 reviews