Hogies Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hogies Online
Read Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

Very happy with perfume received. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thank you Lilian for the feedback.

Regards,

Hogies Online
Fantastic service amazing value I will definitely be using again
Really fast and easy service. Great prices. Thank you.
Problem with product quickly resolved Happy Thanks
1st Class service, very happy with purchase, smells amazing, will definitely be purchasing again thank you for great service
My first order from you arrived very quickly. However, when I opened it there was only one mask, and I had ordered a pack of three. I phoned you immediately and spoke to a lovely lady, who said she would look into the matter and call me back. She did so and told me the person who had picked my order had made a mistake, the two missing masks were still there and she would post them to me. They arrived a day or two later. Fantastic service. Will definitely order again.
Excellent offers available, well packaged and with a surprise treat and £5 scratch card voucher. First class service, highly recommend, will certainly use again.
Product just as described and arrived on time!
Very good bargains and collect early for Christmas presents x
Very good service. If you can find what you like you can often find it at a good price!
Absolutely love my earrings they are beautiful had a lot of compliments will definitely buy again great service thank you
Amazing service as always!
My all time favourite item.
I ordered a Lancome mascara which was a great price and was offered extra discount. Free delivery, an email to say thank you and some chocolate hearts in my parcel along with my mascara, which was a lovely touch! Very impressed with this company and will definitely use again.
My first time shopping with Hogies and from start to finish I have to say the service was exceptional, I had cause to call for confirmation on an it3m and the person on the phone couldn’t have been more helpful.

George
Pallet arrived in good time. Only the outer cardboard box was damaged. The metal tin and actual shadows were in perfect condition. Will definitely buy from here again
Very quick delivery and excellent customer service.
When it’s just for me, I’d rather save money buying a product with ‘blemished’ packaging than pay full price. The item was delivered quickly & I enjoyed the surprise gift, too - thanks!
Easy to order but took a while to get the product
Very pleased with Hogies service and will definitely use them again
I thought the perfume bottle was spray type. But it wasn't.
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 6,009 reviews