Hogies Online Reviews

Units C5 & C6F
Nup End Business centre

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent Company! The goods were in brilliant condition and the delivery was superb! Communication was great and ordering was a piece of cake. Thanks for the choccies too! Will definitely use again."
"Fab products, great website, quick delivery. A* from me 👍🏻"
"Excellent prices and free delivery, a very good place to shop."
"absolut perfect service, will always come back"
"Excellent communication. Well packaged and free delivery. I'm impressed!"
"Good price and a free gift too"
Hope you liked your free mystery gift. Thank you for shopping with Hogiesonline.
"First time I've used Hoagies but it won't be the last. Excellent service with a surprise gift in the parcel, a very thoughtful touch. The product was despatched speedily and I cannot fault the service, thank you."
"Very good service. Will use again and again."
"This was the first time I have used Hogies Online. I was very impressed with the service. The item I purchased was competitively priced, delivery was also very prompt. I also received a lovely free gift as a 'Thank You', which I was really pleased with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hogies Online to other buyers and will definitely be using them again in the future."
Thank you for shopping with Hogiesonline, enjoy your new products.
"Best price i found online, ordering easy and delivery very quick. Will be looking at Hogies again for further purchases."
"Hogies constantly go that extra mile"
"Prompt and efficient"
"Fantastic and quick service. Highly recommend ++++"
"Very pleased with perfume which arrived well packaged. Overall, good service."
"Love love love my dummies and all the little freebies with my order! Top service thanks"
"Place the order no problem, speedy delivery no problem, nothing more to say but thank you for a superb service."
"Great fast delivery. Lots of choice of makeup I can't find anywhere else. Great prices too. Just found Hogies but will definitely use them again."
"very prompt service"
"First time I have ordered from this company and I have to say I was extremely pleased, quality of the item was great and delivered on time. I would definitely recommend"
"Fast efficient service and cheaper than most thank you and your product is superb , less than a week I think my skin is slightly more dewy!"
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 2,694 reviews