Hogies Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hogies Online
Read Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

Pleased with the service and the speed of delivery but the box looked a bit worn & damaged and it was a gift
Delivery took longer then expected
Sorry to hear you parcel took longer than expected. All our parcel are dispatched within 24 hours. Christmas and New Year is an extremely business time for delivery companies.

Kind regards,

Hogies Online
Order was smaller than expected for price I paid for it. Beautiful smell and absorbency of cream not greasy on hands. Will purchase again. Would have preferred larger size so will check when ordering next time.
although this is orange it went to red once i had it on! very disappointed.
Bag is lovely and my mum will love opening it on Xmas morning was just disappointed that it didn’t come in the original ted baker box
Easy website to navigate
Arrived quickly. Unable to make a comment as it is a Christmas present
Was expecting the packaging to be damaged as per the description but was surprised that the actual candle itself came completely out of the glass holder. I usually buy my candle directly from Rituals and they are never loose in the glass .....makes me wonder if this is truly a Rituals product , although it smells like the original.
Quick delivery. Used the site several times. I am a bit disappointed with the product as it arrived extremely tarnished
Quick dispatch and delivery and great item received
Ive bought two nice lip glosses from here but the gurlain eyeliner stung my eyes and was unusable. the guerlain bronzer wasn't as good as I remembered either...

they do give you chocolate with your order though and it is dead cheap.
Wrong perfume sent, I gave 3 stars because I liked the perfume recieved, I did however purchase the right one elsewhere, it's very much a skin scent, not what I expect when I see the words intense
Hello,

We are really sorry to hear there is a problem with your recent purchase. At Hogiesonline, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and do not like to hear a valued customer is unhappy. Please can I ask that you contact us and we can issue a free returns label.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Hogiesonline
Quick delivery.
It came quite late but all out it was quite good!!
Goods ordered arrived in a reasonable time. Service was fine
Fast delivery and good customer service
recently received a bottle of dolce and Gabbana the one essence 65 ml eau de parfum only to discover on checking the batch code that it was 5 years old ie produced in 2015.mercifully it was one in a sealed package and still has some smell and my wife is keeping it.however can not believe that perfume can be at its full potency after 5 years since production.I realise your prices are very good but now perhaps I have an indication as to why!
Goof customer service
Glasses were lovely but glasses box was damaged
Hello Sophie,

We are really sorry to hear there is a problem with your recent purchase.
At Hogies Online, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and do not like to hear a valued customer is unhappy with an item. Please contact our customer service team at info@hogiesonline.co.uk and we can arrange for a replacement case to be sent out.

Kind Regards,

Hogiesonline
Hogies delivered on time.
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 5,806 reviews