Hogies Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hogies Online
Read Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

This is the best kept secret on the net. I buy top quality beauty products every time. They stock La Mer and La Prairie at a fraction of the price. The packaging occasionally has a small dent, but nothing noticeable. I now buy all my cosmetics and facial creams here instead of Harvey Nichols Edinburgh.
recently received a bottle of dolce and Gabbana the one essence 65 ml eau de parfum only to discover on checking the batch code that it was 5 years old ie produced in 2015.mercifully it was one in a sealed package and still has some smell and my wife is keeping it.however can not believe that perfume can be at its full potency after 5 years since production.I realise your prices are very good but now perhaps I have an indication as to why!
Brilliant service as always from Hogies. Could hardly tell it was a damaged box, as it was for me, who cares!
Nach langer Suche den Stift von Chanel nur noch hier gefunden. Alles schnell und zuverlässig angekommen. Toller Preis
So glad I found this company, easy website to use. I absolutely love my eyeshadow. I will definitely use this company again. :0)
Swift efficient delivery of my order. I would recommend Hogies Online
Really impressed with the speedy delivery! Even during Christmas period! So pleased with the price & with a 10% discount also made it a significant difference than the price in store. Yes the box is damaged as advised but who needs the box? The product is perfect & will use Hoggies regularly from now on.
Great service received perfume promptly and at a great price. Definitely recommend ! 😁
I ordered from Hogies after reading an online news article about how they started. I really wanted to support them, and lo! There was a reduced price Touché Eclat which I’ve always wanted to try! Just a damaged box (who cares about a damaged box? Not me!) and it was free delivery I think (I can’t remember) - anyway, it arrived so quickly and with a gorgeous little box of thank you chocolates. Honestly, I couldn’t have been happier! I will be using forevermore now!
Perfect and very professional. Thanks guys, recommended you to loads of friends. Keep it up.
Hello the first perfume arrived quickly and had no nozzle so I returned it. The replacement arrived quickly and is perfect has nozzle still had cellophane intact and was perfect. Thank you hogies online Janice

So ultimately I would recommend hogies online as the perfume was nearly ten pounds cheaper than the other online stores
I am absolutely delighted with my scarf, and also delighted to receive an other one the same free of charge. The scarf is well made, and the colours are as seen. Very quick delivery too. I would recommend.
Enjoy using your new scarfs. Thank you for shopping with us.
Excellent Company! The goods were in brilliant condition and the delivery was superb! Communication was great and ordering was a piece of cake. Thanks for the choccies too! Will definitely use again.
Quick delivery
Items as stated
Would order again
The best website for beauty products ever!
Great service price and fast delivery. First order will definitely order again
A good price for the product, easy to order and delivered promptly and safely.
My purchase arrived at its due date, we are very pleased with how easy it was to buy what we wanted. Our daughter loved her perfume. Thank you, we will definitely buy from you in the future
Thank you for your feedback, we were really pleased to hear that you and your daughter are happy.
Please do contact us if we can ever be of help in the future.
Hogies Online
Great quality item and very pleased with purchase. Great service and received very quickly. Will purchase again in future from here.
Dear Rachel
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we love to hear that our customers are pleased with our service.
Hogies Online
First purchase from them. Excellent service and got a free gift. It was a better price than my usual supplier.
We are delighted that you are happy with your first purchase and our service, we hope to see you again soon.
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 5,816 reviews