HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 615 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
it covered the process clearly and succinctly
Yes, very informative Thank you
Some good ideas. Legally not convinced by issues raised. Precompletion snagging vital. The paucity of info on a new build requires govt intervention
Thank you Tom for your comment. We completely agree that pre-completion snagging is vital and we are pleased to see that developers will be required to offer this to their customers as part of the New Homes Quality Code. Starting in May/June new homebuyers should read their reservation agreement carefully and make sure they take up the developer's offer to do their own inspection before completion. We will continue to keep a close eye on the industry and intend to hold them to account to ensure that these inspections give the buyers the reassurance they need - that their new home is ready for occupation. Unfortunately, as they will be limited in scope, these inspections will likely not remove the need for a fuller snagging survey at a later date if problems arise.
yes dsl is useful
Wish I had found this site before buying a property from IAMSOLD through modern auction
covers all bases, helps you think through the issues, and sense check your own assumptions
Absolutely useful
You gave me some useful advice on questions I should ask an architect that I never thought of, or that I did think of but was not sure if they were permitted to ask.
Very useful
Concise, but important information. Easy to find. Pretty much everything you need to know about moving home. Really useful checklists and links to professionals.
yes, thanks v much.
Provides excellent information for all of the factors that I needed to find out more about! Also written in a clear and understandable manner with a very good website layout. Thank you!
really simple clear advice
FOUND IDEAS RE SELLING
This is a very useful site when selling a property. Everything is noted step by step with links for further guidance. Thank you.
jackpot! I was incredibly lost as a first time buyer until I found the HomeOwnersAlliance articles.
Really comprehensive and useful
It looks very good. I just put a link so I can get back to it as I need it.
very informative and useful tips in buying a house.
Very concise, straightforward, useful, and to the point information guide.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 615 reviews