HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 615 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Informative and precise about child gifting and IHT
useful info and tips , thanks!
Very transparent and user friendly.
The website contains lots of useful information. But when trying to make a claim it turns out the information is at best misleading and at worst deliberately deceptive. I cannot recommend anyone ever takes out this insurance when a clear problem found by my surveyor is not good enough to make a claim.
We are sorry that the homebuyers protection you bought via our website did not provide the cover you expected. You are right that if you decide to withdraw from a purchase after a negative survey, this is not an event covered by the insurance. The events covered by the policy are detailed within the Insurance Product Information Document as well as in your policy document both of which are accessible on the website prior and after coveage has been purchased. However, we have updated our FAQs regarding bad surveys to avoid any confusion in the future.
Explanation of legal terms
Very informative
Not been able to help me as such yet but found out plenty of useful information and I'm pleased to have found this site and will continue to use.
tips and process clarity - its a jungle out there
Nice and clear with minimal jargon. A breath of fresh air!
I found דםצק topics that helped me with investing
What a great site and just what I needed for and insight into this trade
Told me what i needed to know very straightforwardly and the information was easlily found
Yes, all the things in the property to be checked.
Very useful site... with loads of useful information.
HomeOwners Alliance makes anything and everything so much easier to deal with they are Fantastic! Thank You for all Your help.
Very helpful in informing me about early repayment of my mortgage.
Really useful, informative, helpful website. Feel confident in sharing directing friends to your website thank you so much.
HOA provides very useful and very readable information for people thinking about buying, selling and renting. They provide the option of getting initial information and offer locally sourced resources. They are open regarding their partner agents. Thank you.
Definite points to be aware of when choosing an estate agent, print off for future reference.
We needed help to understand FREEHOLD property and Management Companies. Road Adoption was given to the first phase of houses (inc a neighbour next door) and yet the following phase 2 houses have " Additional Parties to the Transfer" in their deeds..... even though there is also a section 38 Agreement in place! Thank you for your site. And, keep up the good work of bringing this scandal to people's attention ..... in one report from the Houses of Parliament, one MP apparently referred to it all as Fleecehold!!
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 615 reviews