Hilton Car Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hilton Car Supermarket

Tell us how Hilton Car Supermarket made you happy
Visited the dealership today to look for my first car. The team made the processes effortless, prices were great and the dealers were extremely helpful and gave me plenty of space to make my own mind up. No pushy tactics, very relaxed and helpful customer first mentality. Would highly recommend anyone to visit this dealership as the service really was five stars+ worthy. Would give more if I could!
The service I received from Hilton Car Supermarket was professional from start to finish. I was very nervous to buy my first car and was surprised to feel immediately comfortable and relaxed when being advised by the team there. I did not feel forced into anything and actually enjoyed my time with the team as they helped me through the purchase of my Audi. I’m now a proud new car owner. I’ll definitely be returning to Hilton Car Supermarket again. Thanks guys!
Hilton Car Supermarket London and all the staff we interacted with during the purchase of our car made it so easy in a professional manner. I will be recommending Hilton Car Supermarket London to any one I speak to that is thinking of buying a car. What great staff you have, all down to earth, not pushy, lovely people. The managers and directors should be proud.
Found staff really nice. Didn’t Give me a lot for my car and was a bit disappointed but love my new car. He was lovely when I came to collect
Brilliant service from the guys in the showroom answered all of my questions and the car was exactly as advertised. Couldn’t ask for anymore from a car dealer felt they couldn’t do enough for me and my partner to making us feel comfortable with our choice. 100% recommend their services to anyone.
Very happy with our purchase, from start to finish staff/ customer service was excellent. We were greeted on arrival and shown where the cars we hoping to purchase were located then we were left to browse at our leisure. When we had found our ideal car the finance etc was dealt with courteously and efficiently.Got a good trade in price for our old car. The car was ready just 2 days later. Would definitely use available car.com again.
Did research online,saw the car I wanted,went to view,easy,quick to find car,(very helpful also in pointing out where would roughly be)..a gentleman called Kamran came over,took me to a private desk,asked if wanted to test drive the car(no problems)..had test drive,and then went through the procedures to buy..I would recommend Hilton Car Supermarket London to any of my family/friends..a no nonsense,straight forward company 5 stars from me 👍
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. They are so attentive to the quality of the car you are buying it's as though you are buying a brand new car for second hand costs. Will definitely use again in future.
Fantastic customer service today at Hilton Car Supermarket London . We were helped by a lovely man called Sayeed who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had seen a car online and wanted to see it in person. We found the car outside and came inside to ask for more information. We were taken out on a test drive by Sayeed. During the drive he provided lots of information about the car and made us feel reassured about everything.
Bought our car from Hilton Car Supermarket London yesterday. Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Car was ready to view when we got there, all cars are inside so perfect for viewing. Car was spotless and they let us have a look around without any pressure but were ready to answer any question we had. Nice, honest and friendly people and all cars looked in good spec and well priced!
Hilton Car Supermarket is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews