Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
I can do no more than copy the email I sent to Hilliers immediately upon receipt of this watch : - “I just wanted to let you know that the above has been safely received by me today.

The watch is beautiful and your service was first rate...........”
Really quick delivery. Decent price as well by comparison to a lot of other jewellers. Watch is spot on. Overall a very good experience.
I've seen Hillier Jewellers come up many times when looking for new Seikos but only recently did I finally decide to go ahead with an order following an August offer that was running. To say I was impressed would be an understatement, the transaction, communication and delivery was first class - including free next day delivery with the watch coming packaged and secure as you'd expect. In that short time they even managed to re-size my bracelet and answer all the queries I had. I will certainly be back again and they are absolutely up there on my Seiko trusted dealer list. Great job team!
Highly recommended , super fast service
Friendly and responsive sales team, eager to help. Prompt shipping and well priced. Thoroughly recommened.
I have bought Hugo Boss bracelet for my boyfriend. It was good quality product, easy to fasten and unfasten, good price, quick delivery.
Couldn’t be happier with my purchase and my experience with Hilliers. Thank you!
Just awesome
A world beating first class service. I had a problem when making my e-purchase and was unable to apply the discount code. Immediately telephoned Hilliers, the call was answered straight away by one of the owners who was very polite and friendly. Within 5 minutes of explaining the problem and putting the phone down I was amazed to find that the refund for the amount of the discount was paid into my bank account. Two working days later I received the watch I ordered exactly as described. Great value product and outstanding service, Hilliers is now my first stop for all future purchases from a jeweller.
Amazing service, amazing selection. Delighted with my watch and the complimentary alteration service. Quick delivery also.
Great watch at a competitive price delivered very quickly. Couldn’t ask for more! Thanks.
Fantastic all around - price was the best available and delivered in a very timely manner. Highly recommended - keep up the good work! This won't be my last purchase from you for sure.
Best price I could find. Fast and efficient service.
Thank you!
Great website, good price and easy to order. Fast delivery too! Highly recommend this store!
5* s award for Hillier the jewellers. Great service. Bought online at the weekend and product arrived mid week. Fantastic.
Good quality products
Excellent and fast service and a good price for the item purchased.
seamless transaction,very pleased with the watch
Excellent!