Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
No complaints whatsoever
Saw a product online was struggling to get it phoned they told me it was in stock and to re-submit the order then had a follow up call to ask if I'd managed to order which time I then had notifications it was packed and on its way. Very happy with the service and best of all the price was very good. Would recommend to purchase from.
We were very pleased with the quick and efficient way our order was dealt with. We visit Highway fairly regularly but it was great to be able to order on line when we were unable to get there in person.
Very quick & efficient service
Very happy, quick service, (ordered Tues night arrived 10AM Thurs) and a nice shoe at a competitive price.
Great service from product to fast delivery!
I ordered a pair of Hotter "Energise" shoes from Highway. They arrived promptly, and were exactly as ordered. The price was very good and I'm very pleased with the shoes. I'd happily order from Highway Garden Centre again.
Efficient service. Bought online.
Excellent shoes, and excellent service
Item ordered (red fibre optic Poinsettia) was received by date promised and well packaged. Looks fab - would thoroughly recommend.
Brilliant service. Speedy delivery
I ordered a Yankee Candle Festive Gift set. Excellent price and service. 10 out of 10 for service and delivery. Will definitely recommend.
Really good website with a lot of different products. Fast delivery and items came in perfect condition.
Having paid another visit. still as good as ever. if not better staff very helpful. after making a purchase. we wanted other items.. which they sorted out. and posted to me. in Kent. 5*
Excellent service email and delivery. Would order again.
Great service. Item arrived very quickly and couldn't find the same item cheaper anywhere else. Would certainly shop here again. Regards from Happy customer.
Great service good customer service
Quick delivery and good returns policy
Fast delivery, excellent service.
Excellent service and delivery