Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
Came quickly well chuffed
Quick delivery despite the very difficult situation at the moment. Thank you!
I am very pleased with the items I ordered and the delivery time was very good. BUT both boxes of the items inside the outside wrapper were badly squashed and torn. This was disappointing but especially of the candle I ordered as I wanted to give it as a gift but was unable to do so. I don’t think this was the fault of Highway but of the UK mail company that delivered them.
Lovely day at Highway today with our children, we booked to see Santa and arrived earlier than our allocated time and they managed to fit us in before then. Staff very helpful and a great Santa experience
It's nearby so very handy.to reach!
We had a wonderful time visiting Santa, who was just brilliant! The children found the whole experience very magical and they loved their presents. Would have given 5/5 if the Elf hadn't have sworn in front of my children whilst trying to take our photo but everything else was great! Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Dear Sir/Madam I purchase two tickets for the SEN Santa Grotto (Friday 23 November). I have two autistic children and it is exceptionally difficult to attend events, so the fact that you provided a day specifically tailored to children with SEN puts you in a league of your own. My only two pieces of (constructive) criticism for you are: 1) That the rest of the garden centre wasn't particularly SEN friendly i.e., noisy, bright lights, music blaring etc., to enable adults and children with additional needs - particularly sensory processing difficulties - this needs addressing. 2) We were able to book for a Friday as our children are currently without a school until next September, but for those children with SEN and at school during the week, they wouldn't be able to access this type of event, which would be extremely beneficial for them. Should you take these two points on board you could earn a sixth star, and become truly inclusive ...
The Santa’s grotto is such a great experience they ask all the right questions and you get a good amount of time with him too. Best Santa experience we’ve had so far!
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.68 based on 119 reviews