Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
Good prices, good customer service. Offering free returns would be beneficial for customers as without this, unlikely to shop from Highway Garden Centre again.
Ordered A swag, delivery was good, and well packed. The swag was not as full round the centre as I would have liked (quite short on the points.) So I have had to buy a short Garland of the same colour to thicken it up. recommend buy to garlands and put together for a better look.
Well, my order hasn't arrived yet so can't say nothing about the product but I can say one thing....DHL the worst delivery company ever!
After booking online to take our 3 yr old Grandson to see father Xmas at highway nursery he was disappointed to receive the identical present from him as he got last year (Finding Dory jigsaw puzzle), afterwards we had tea and cake in the coffee shop and he said why did Father Xmas give me the same present as last year he should know he gave it to me last year!! Sums it up by a 3yr old, some different gifts each year would be better bearing in mind these days it’s not cheap to see the big man!!! Come on highways we are hoping for better next year!!
The santa experience wasnt very good. No information was taken about my daughter and there was no photo opportunity.
Hello,

We are sorry you felt disappointed by the Santa experience, we have been getting lots of great feedback about the grotto and Santa.

As a parent, you are free to take photo's at any point during your visit, we are sorry you were not told this, we will make sure to pass these comments on to Santa and the Elves.

Kind Regards,

Highway Garden Centre
Late entry to the visit with Santa. Was supposed to be 10:30 but didn’t get in until 10:40. The “elf” came out still doing up her outfit and all felt a little bit like she was going through the motions. Bit disappointing to be honest
Great 🎅 and grotto. Shame about the Xmas decorations in store they were poor not very festive at all.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We are surprised that you did not find the store very festive, did you visit the department store where our 8 different themes are on display?

We have had wonderful comments about how beautiful the store is, please take a look at our Facebook page to see some of the stunning displays, we would hate to think that you had missed out on this.

Kind regards,