Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
Lovely plant pot, exactly what I was looking for, quick dispatch and delivery, thanks
Very pleased with service
I wanted to order three candle bridges was told only one was in stock so I ordered it! Very disappointed! So on a whim I tried again next day for two - and guess what? Miraculously suddenly there was another one available! But only ONE was in store again! Very odd way to carry on business, I must say!
Took our boys to see santa 3pm 9.12.18 It was heaving from the rafters with families but it was worth the wait, the grotto was amazing and santa was brilliant and absolutely spot on with what he said to our sons, truly cementing their belief in santa in the process Thank you so much
What a lovely place to visit at any time but today we took our grandchildren to meet Santa . What a wonderful experience . The grotto is exceptionalwith little games to amuse the children on the way round . The boys were very impressed by the elf with the sweeties !! Santa was wonderful, jolly, friendly and very much in character. Can’t recommend the whole experience enough. Ps Breakfast was good too !!
We took my wives mother and father for a Christmas meal today. We pre-booked the table and it was ready when we arrived. Everything about the meal was fine but I wanted to mention Sue, who waited on our table. She was very friendly and prompt - when we had finished and my wife went to pay she said she could not accept our offered tip, so giving a good review is the least I could do.
It was my little boys first trip to see Santa and he loved the all the bits in the lead up to seeing the big man, you can tell they are making it an experience. He made Santa work hard as he was a little unsure but Santa did a fab job and ended up getting a high 5. I will definitely bring him again next year.
Best one we have visited. My little boy loved it. So much to see. Father Christmas was great , real beard! 😊
Visited Santa’s Grotto with my two granddaughters - they were both 2 years old and they loved seeing all the animals in the walk to the Grotto. We went on a Friday so there was plenty of room and we had time to play the games and take lots of pictures.
Amazing breakfast with Santa! There was 12 of us and the staff were so lovely. Santa was great and we had so much time with him, loved the magician too to keep the kids (and adults) entertained at breakfast. Cannot recommend enough, thank you for a magical experience ✨ loved it!
We loved the santas grotto this year the kids loved there gift and the santa looked brilliant
I haven't had confirmation of my booking, is this by way of email, post or text, what do I show as proof of purchase on the day
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.81 based on 846 reviews