Highway Garden Centre Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
"Highway Garden Centre were extremely helpful in helping me order resources for our School Gardening Club."
"Couldn't be a better service. Prompt delivery, competitive price and kept accurately informed of day and time of delivery."
"Went to ‘breakfast with Santa’ today at the Norwich store. The breakfast was very nice, good quality and hot. Attentive and well organised staff. The entertainment as we ate was very good. Santa was brilliant, just how we expect him to be. Very tuned in to the children. The presents were good quality and excellent choices for my grandchildren. The only negative comment was that the wait to see Santa in the grotto was too long, about 45 minutes. The staff there however were very good in keeping us informed of what was happening. Could the breakfast be staggered? Therefore meeting Santa would be too, just by 15 minute intervals? Santa’s room was very cosy with a fireplace. He asked my grandson lots of questions and chatted which was lovely. We had a great time and would recommend the trip."
"I took my 3 year old niece to see Santa at Highways Garden Centre and was extremely impressed. She was quite shy to begin with but Santa was very kind and patient and made her feel at ease without pushing her to speak to him. She soon came around and spoke to him, he was an absolutely lovely man. The present was very impressive and good quality/value for money for what I paid. Only couple of things that could be improved would be the waiting time to see Santa, even though I booked online we still had to wait half an hour in a queue. Also there was quite a loud clown at the entrance to the grotto which was a bit frightening for younger children who are a bit nervous about entering the grotto. I am sure he is very entertaining when doing his own act but maybe he could be inside the grotto or do a show afterwards another year. All in all though a very impressive experience, will be returning."
"After booking online to take our 3 yr old Grandson to see father Xmas at highway nursery he was disappointed to receive the identical present from him as he got last year (Finding Dory jigsaw puzzle), afterwards we had tea and cake in the coffee shop and he said why did Father Xmas give me the same present as last year he should know he gave it to me last year!! Sums it up by a 3yr old, some different gifts each year would be better bearing in mind these days it’s not cheap to see the big man!!! Come on highways we are hoping for better next year!!"
"Took our boys to see santa 3pm 9.12.18 It was heaving from the rafters with families but it was worth the wait, the grotto was amazing and santa was brilliant and absolutely spot on with what he said to our sons, truly cementing their belief in santa in the process Thank you so much"
"What a lovely place to visit at any time but today we took our grandchildren to meet Santa . What a wonderful experience . The grotto is exceptionalwith little games to amuse the children on the way round . The boys were very impressed by the elf with the sweeties !! Santa was wonderful, jolly, friendly and very much in character. Can’t recommend the whole experience enough. Ps Breakfast was good too !!"
"We took my wives mother and father for a Christmas meal today. We pre-booked the table and it was ready when we arrived. Everything about the meal was fine but I wanted to mention Sue, who waited on our table. She was very friendly and prompt - when we had finished and my wife went to pay she said she could not accept our offered tip, so giving a good review is the least I could do."
"It was my little boys first trip to see Santa and he loved the all the bits in the lead up to seeing the big man, you can tell they are making it an experience. He made Santa work hard as he was a little unsure but Santa did a fab job and ended up getting a high 5. I will definitely bring him again next year."
"Best one we have visited. My little boy loved it. So much to see. Father Christmas was great , real beard! 😊"
"Visited Santa’s Grotto with my two granddaughters - they were both 2 years old and they loved seeing all the animals in the walk to the Grotto. We went on a Friday so there was plenty of room and we had time to play the games and take lots of pictures."
"Amazing breakfast with Santa! There was 12 of us and the staff were so lovely. Santa was great and we had so much time with him, loved the magician too to keep the kids (and adults) entertained at breakfast. Cannot recommend enough, thank you for a magical experience ✨ loved it!"
"Great service - very well packed and quick to arrive. Thank you so much."
"Attend most Saturdays at 9.00 am for our breakfast club. Purchased breakfast with santa on 15/12/18 for grand children and family. Would of prefurded to purchase in store but lady was off sick? Had to get tickets on line instead OK but not as easy to find as I expected. All sorted in the end thank you."
"Lovely day at Highway today with our children, we booked to see Santa and arrived earlier than our allocated time and they managed to fit us in before then. Staff very helpful and a great Santa experience"
"It's nearby so very handy.to reach!"
"We had a wonderful time visiting Santa, who was just brilliant! The children found the whole experience very magical and they loved their presents. Would have given 5/5 if the Elf hadn't have sworn in front of my children whilst trying to take our photo but everything else was great! Thank you and Merry Christmas."
"Really good Santa experience! Children enjoyed the walk round the grotto, especially the snowball game. Santa knew lots about the children and made them feel very special."
"Our visit to Santa’s grotto with the grandchildren was a joyous experience. The grandchildren enjoyed exploring the grotto & playing the snowball game. Father Christmas was very good & spent a lot of time, not rushing & the gifts were excellent."
"Love this place there is so much to look at and the cafe is lovely"
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.58 based on 40 reviews