Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
4.8
Based on 886 reviews
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
Good product and clear service from you, however , probably won't be using you again as you use DHL as courier. Always have problems with DHL deliveries - bad tracking info, issues with delivery and delays as in this time. Delay and poor tracking info meant me hanging around for a wasted day, so although your product and service from you is good, DHL would stop me using you in the future
I bought it as a present for my Aunt and she absolutely loves it because it is so bright and colourful. Excellent delivery service
Excellent service and item arrived very quickly.
Ordered a garden bench 24th March, opted for local delivery less than 10 miles from the store at a cost of £25.. Charged immediately for complete transaction and got a message I would be contacted shortly. After five days I didn’t hear anything so I called up, I have no idea what happened for them to take so long . They told me earliest delivery date was 10th April , I asked if there was anything they could do earlier and they offered 6th April. So, delivery tomorrow , fingers crossed.
Great price, quick delivery. I'm very pleased. Will definitely come back.
I recently bought garden furniture in store and on line. Both transactions were dealt with swiftly and were delivered as promised. Thank you for excellent service.
Got the best price for the pond pump, which was delivered promptly.
Very speedy service
Efficient collection
A very efficient and easy to use service from ordering to collection.
I ordered a beautiful Nordman fir spruce artificial Christmas tree and willow tree skirt which I'm extremely impressed with, click and collect. Very quick and easy.
Highway Garden Centre 5 star review on 27th November 2021 Highway Garden Centre 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Excellent service both in store and online. Love to visit... Especially at Christmas when they're displays are set.
Prompt service, would highly recommend
The grandchildren love him
The ordering and delivery process all worked very well and efficiently.
1st class would use again
Difficult to contact to return items.No refund for postage!
Really nice garden centre, great selection, reasonably priced. The staff are always so friendly as well
Good product prompt delivery.
Absolutely first class service!
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.81 based on 886 reviews