Highway Garden Centre Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
"Impressed by your concern over complications over delivery. Thank you. Very reassuring."
"Well, my order hasn't arrived yet so can't say nothing about the product but I can say one thing....DHL the worst delivery company ever!"
"Very pleased but should have ordered the bigger size so that I could have the fountain on and also the filter box"
"Excellent service. Product was exactly as described and perfect for what we needed. Will definitely order again in the future."
"Excellent service. Ordered one evening and received email to say goods would be delivered two days later. As I would not be at home on that day I was given the chance to arrange another delivery date. The goods arrived promptly on that day."
"Extremely fast delivery and excellent packing. Thanks!"
"Good price, quick delivery - happiness"
"Excellent service.Posted within 2hours of submitting order"
"I am very pleased with the items I ordered and the delivery time was very good. BUT both boxes of the items inside the outside wrapper were badly squashed and torn. This was disappointing but especially of the candle I ordered as I wanted to give it as a gift but was unable to do so. I don’t think this was the fault of Highway but of the UK mail company that delivered them."
"Excellent mail order service provider, well priced goods, very happy purchase experience all round, thank you."
"Unfortunately I had to return the item I ordered, however I was very pleased with the prompt and good customer service."
"Best price instant deliver and the pump works"
"Very good communication and product exactly as discription, I am pleased with the plant stand it looks a picture now it's planted out."
"Very competitively priced and delivery could not have been any faster, with excellent communication and updates on despatch and transit. Would definitely recommend and return!"
"Very satisfied with your service and will certainly shop with you again"
"The sandals were well described and despatched promptly. Thank you,"
"Mug (last one in stock) was delivered broken in half. Not packaged in a box but in bubble wrap and a padded envelope - why when I paid £4.99 for P+P? Totally not impressed. I expect to receive a phone call back tomorrow (they're only open 9-5 Monday-Friday so had to leave a voicemail), and an apology. I don't want a refund - I want the mug (in one piece). Desperately disappointed and totally let down."
"Very fast delivery and great communication"
"Very good company to deal with and delivery was really quick. Would use this company again."
"I ordered a solar snail garden ornament and it is lovely. It was very well packaged and arrived extremely quickly. Customer service and after sales service first rate, with helpful, friendly and efficient staff. No problems at all. I would order again from this business. Thank you."
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.61 based on 61 reviews