Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
I ordered a Yankee Candle Festive Gift set. Excellent price and service. 10 out of 10 for service and delivery. Will definitely recommend.
Ordered A swag, delivery was good, and well packed. The swag was not as full round the centre as I would have liked (quite short on the points.) So I have had to buy a short Garland of the same colour to thicken it up. recommend buy to garlands and put together for a better look.
Really good website with a lot of different products. Fast delivery and items came in perfect condition.
Having paid another visit. still as good as ever. if not better staff very helpful. after making a purchase. we wanted other items.. which they sorted out. and posted to me. in Kent. 5*
I wanted to order three candle bridges was told only one was in stock so I ordered it! Very disappointed! So on a whim I tried again next day for two - and guess what? Miraculously suddenly there was another one available! But only ONE was in store again! Very odd way to carry on business, I must say!
Excellent service email and delivery. Would order again.
Great service. Item arrived very quickly and couldn't find the same item cheaper anywhere else. Would certainly shop here again. Regards from Happy customer.
Great service good customer service
Quick delivery and good returns policy
Fast delivery, excellent service.
Excellent service and delivery
Excellent service, delivery, product & price!
I ordered 2 boxes of aftercut autumn lawn treatment, they are massive one would of done really but that’s my fault one would of been fine! I’ve got enough now for years to come. As for the service and delivery absolutely first class can’t be faulted definitely five star
Very pleased with the online service I received from Highway Garden Centre. My toaster and kettle were delivered by DHL, which gave me an hour spot and delivery was spot on. However upon receipt of my items one had a fault (small mark on it) I contacted them straight away and they arranged a pick up and swap of my damaged item pretty much without question (I just took a picture of the damage and sent to them) I am extremely happy with the service provided
Great product excellent service fast delivery would use again great company
Item was delivered next day within the 1 hour time slot given by courier. Excellent service and product is perfect
Impressed by your concern over complications over delivery. Thank you. Very reassuring.
Well, my order hasn't arrived yet so can't say nothing about the product but I can say one thing....DHL the worst delivery company ever!
Very pleased but should have ordered the bigger size so that I could have the fountain on and also the filter box
Excellent service. Product was exactly as described and perfect for what we needed. Will definitely order again in the future.
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.61 based on 77 reviews