Highway Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highway Garden Centre
Read Highway Garden Centre Reviews
Ordered product on a Friday at 10:30. Went into store to collect 48 hours later. Couldn’t see any signage for click and collect so went to the tills - but was redirected back to “reception “ The sales assistant on reception didn’t know how to process c and c ( I usually work in the food dept!) Duty manager was called and eventually the order was found and sent - yes you guessed it ....the tills where I first went. All this took over half hour....just to collect a product I had already paid for. All in all the experience can be described as Fred Karno Circus....I shall NEVER use it again
Let me place an order and deliver it before telling me the requested item was out of stock? The courier was lovely but the box was all water damaged. The hassle of sending back the product was to much. So now I have 2 of the same item. Lovely item just wanted the female version.
Quality was very poor. Product damaged one arrival
I did not receive the item I ordered have contacted both you and the delivery company and still nothing has been done to fix this I have no pool and no refund!!
Disappointingly my order is overdue and not arrived yet. I seem unable to track it. Your Order #2000009926 is on it's way! Hopefully it will turn up soon.
Poor company, rude customer service. Wouldn't recommend to anyone, will not be using them again, would give 0 stars if I could
Bought item for £14.99 plus postage Item came with a £9.99 sticker on Feel robbed
Very bad service , sent me a email on the day of delivery saying one of the items was out of stock and they still have not updated the website saying out of stock
Very disappointed that nobody responded to my email asking some more advice on the product I wanted to know how to remove the silt/sludge that lies in the pond and there is no water in the pond aI ended up removing it by shovel (I am female and 71)
My item has been sent to the wrong address twice i still have not received my item and no contact as in how this is going to be resolved
I still haven’t received my order and had no correspondence from you regarding any delivery
Wrong item delivered
I wanted to order three candle bridges was told only one was in stock so I ordered it! Very disappointed! So on a whim I tried again next day for two - and guess what? Miraculously suddenly there was another one available! But only ONE was in store again! Very odd way to carry on business, I must say!
Mug (last one in stock) was delivered broken in half. Not packaged in a box but in bubble wrap and a padded envelope - why when I paid £4.99 for P+P? Totally not impressed. I expect to receive a phone call back tomorrow (they're only open 9-5 Monday-Friday so had to leave a voicemail), and an apology. I don't want a refund - I want the mug (in one piece). Desperately disappointed and totally let down.
We took our granddaughter to see farther Christmas on Sunday 2nd December. This was pre-booked online with a visit time of 14.30. We arrived at 14.30 to be told to come back later as it was very busy. We returned 15 minutes later and were reluctantly let in. We then waited in a queue packed in with others for over 1.5 hours, not easy with a 4 year old child. The final 30 seconds with Farther Christmas was OK but certainly did not justify the overcrowding. Clearly too many tickets had been sold on the day. We I recommend this experience, certainly not.
Highway Garden Centre is rated 4.81 based on 848 reviews