Herb Fed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat, Email
"My Christmas turkey, delivered as expected, made a very delicious lunch and was loved by all my guests. Thanks"
"Had herb fed chicken and rooster over Christmas and new year and at age 55 I can genuinely say that they are the tastiest birds that I have ever eaten. The family and friends that dined with us have decided to come on board next Christmas and order their birds from Herb Fed. The order was delivered on the agreed date and remained fresh in the refrigerator, of course at the instructed temperature until needed. Two words describe my experience “truly divine”. 😋"
"We had a rooster for Christmas, which was perfect for two people. The bird was juicy and tasty. We will definitely order again."
"Easy and hassle free online order of our Christmas Turkey. Arrived on time really well packaged. Turkey tasted fantastic!"
"Very tasty highly recommend. Mr G"
"Excellent service and the most wonderful Christmas turkey ever. The quality is amazing. Excellent flavour and so delicious. Brought back memories of how turkey tasted in the past. Cooked according to instructions and couldn't believe it was perfectly cooked in such a short time. Well worth the money. Thanks to everyone. Made our Christmas dinner perfect."
"Ordered Rooster for Christmas, excellent delivery with ice packing. Rooster was delicious, far better than any Turkey we have had in years. Will be ordering again next year!"
"Absolutely fabulous tasting chicken. I will definitely buy again. If fact you will likely be my go to chicken buyer. In stead of Christmas only. Thank you for delivering when you said you were going to. Best Christmas meal meat ever"
"Absolutely delicious chicken and efficient delivery. Perfect."
"This was my third year for ordering my Christmas turkey and have found each one very satisfying. As a loyal regular customer it is disappointing that a discount is not offered for subsequent early Christmas ordering although I note you have sent out an offer for ordering before end of March 2019 but for me this is far to early to order a Christmas turkey."
"Fantastic service, Turkey too!"
"Superb in every way with a wonderful flavour, real food."
"Great quality bird, delivered when it said it would be, well packed and cooled. I contacted customer support as I couldn't find my confirmation email, all resolved next day. Overall a very good service."
"This is the second year that I have bought a bronze herb fed turkey for Christmas. Speaks for itself, doesn’t it?!"
"We had a marvellous herb fed cockerel for Christmas. Great value and it tasted out of this world. We'll definitely be repeat customers!"
"Good, secure packaging, arrived on time and was fresh. Once cooked, stayed moist and was tasty."
"Exceeded expectations, great service (including advice pre-purchase on phone). The rooster for Christmas was simply fantastic."
"Very good service! Delivery was right on time and really handy that you could track the driver as well. Communications with Anna were great, she was very friendly and always happy to help. The bird itself was a solid 10/10, I would definitely recommend!"
"First class service and superb tasting capon. Highly recommend."
"Really delicious turkey. Arrived when it said it would. Communication good. Very happy."
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.85 based on 319 reviews