Herb Fed Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Herb Fed Limited Reviews
Excellent service and communication, ordered Thus came the following day! Very well packed. Chicken roasted Sunday, succulent and tasted amazing, enough to convert any Vegetarian or Vegan!
We have bought from these guys a few times. I think we may now have tried everything and its all fab. Our new things this time were the chicken livers - have made outrageously good pate with those and the flat iron chicken. If you think you need the bones in for a full flavoured chicken, think again! This was amazing and sooo easy. Basically you get what you pay for and these chickens are worth every penny in our view. Pity we don't live close enough to pick one up every week.
Great bird. Ordered a 5-6kg(11-13lb) Bronze turkey for my 2019 Thanksgiving feast, came neatly packaged early on the day I set the delivery to. Came with a small amounts of herbs. I would appreciate a little more of those said herbs, but at least I get something extra, right? The bird tasted great. Dry brined it for two days, and smoked it for an hour, came out perfectly tasty. Over the years, I have had a couple dozen normal, supermarket turkeys, and there's no comparison here, these are better. Perfectly tender and juicy, and even looking at the bird before it was cooked, it didn't look pale and sickly. I could tell that it lived a healthy life.
Really impressed with the high quality and tasty chicken from herb fed limited. Customer service was great too. Five stars!
As we are with family overseas for Christmas this year. We decided to have one of your Turkeys for a early Christmas dinner with the family we have here. We were not disappointed. It was very tasty, tender and cooked beautifully. There was plenty of meat on the bird and the giblets added to the flavor of the delicious gravy. It arrived well packed and on time. We added the Herb Fed Chicken Box to our order, this is for the freezer. Having tried the chicken before we know just how good it is. Looking forward to lots of yummy chickeny meals!
Great service and excellent product
It’s simple, these are the best chicken breasts available in the U.K. bar none. Their environment and feed regime produce large plump and very flavoursome meat. Just finished a lovely stir fry,
I love Herb Fed chicken. Chicken welfare is really important to me and so is flavour and taste. Herb fed meet both of these criteria to a high standard. The service is also very efficient.
Lovely chicken very well packed and delivered. Delivery cost higher than expected.
Excellent tasty chickens and fabulous customer service! This lovely farm turned Christmas turkey-haters into Christmas turkey-lovers with their delicious succulent Christmas birds. Thank you!
Ordered several times now from Herb Fed, without doubt the best chicken I have ever tasted. Handled my request to pack in smaller sizes to make my freezer easier to manage - all round 10/10. James
The tastiest chicken ever
The best tasting chicken available,good portion for the chicken breast all round excellent.
The chicken is delicious. I didn’t expect it to taste much better but it did! Great service and I will be buying all my chicken from Herb Fed.
My children love eating chicken and it’s the best one that I have found. Everyone who comes round for dinner and I use herb fed chicken always say how delicious the chicken is.
the chicken is very tender and tasty
I have been purchasing herb fed chickens for over 12 months, would not buy from anywhere else now. The chicken is so tasty and moist, never dry like some supermarket chicken. The chickens also have had a good life which matters to me.
The best free range chicken you can buy.
We love what you do. The chicken is delicious, so moist and tasty. We laugh at just how big the chicken breasts are, we’ve seen turkey breasts smaller than your chicken breasts! Keep up the good work
I would highly recommend herb fed chickens, the flavour and texture take some beating. Far superior to any supermarket chicken. Well worth the extra cost.
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 416 reviews