Herb Fed Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat, Email
"The Chickens are excellent, but the one thing I had a problem with was that they were packed with fresh rosemary which I do not like and found that it tainted the chicken so I had to wash them before I cooked them, which is not recommended, Can I please request that on future orders that no fresh herbs be included in the packaging as they are perfect as they are. Thank you"
"Great service and excellent value for money. Most importantly great tasting chicken!"
"Delicious! A good range of lovely cuts and the two chickens are a great size. We shall purchase again. This time we'll probably come over and collect from the farm (I think we can do that?)."
"excellent produce and excellent efficient service"
"Delicious chicken from well looked after birds. Not much else to say really! Thanks"
"The quality of the chicken is excellent. It is far better in both taste and texture than the chicken one normally buys in a supermarket. I also like the fact that it is traceable, we know what the bids have been fed and that they have led a much more free range life. The chicken is delivered in first-rate condition and freezes well. We'll keep buying most of our chicken from Herb Fed in future."
"Roasted one of the whole chickens - very moist and tasty. Happy with the product. Only concern was with delivery. Diced breast (frozen) had started to slightly defrost in the corners of the bags when I unpacked my delivery (done as soon as received)."
"Efficient delivery and the most delicious chicken ever"
"The service was excellent the food arrived on the day I had booked and the chicken was delicious.I thought the delivery cost was high."
"Really good chicken"
"The best chicken ,beautifully prepared we have eaten.Excellent customer care from a family business which we much appreciate.Always well packaged.Highly recommended.Delivered on date requested"
"Easy ordering, punctual delivery, fabulous, succulent, tasty chickens. Friendly helpful staff, this is my second order & will be ordering again as soon as space permits. I order in bulk to avoid delivery charges to Scotland. I have been buying top quality chickens for decades but these a the best."
"Great tasting birds, awesome on the bbq, all the family are in love with the fantastic taste and brilliant to see a farm so intent on the best animal welfare. Will only have chicken from herb fed now. Thank you"
"I like these chickens very much, they taste healthy and clean, have a nice texture and I would buy them again, I love that they are fed herbs and grain milled locally. The only thing that would put me off is the packaging, it's polistirene, I know it's easy and it's cheap, but I don't feel good throwing that away, find something recyclable or compostable, see how Able and Cole do it. And yes I know I am probably amongst the minority who gives a dam about that kind of thing hehe Anyway highly recommended and very good value chicken!!"
"Excellent and highly personal customer service compliments the wonderful meat produced by Herb Fed."
"The flavur of the chicckens is delicious. There is no shrinkage and liquid coming out of the chicken during cooking.I likt the fact that they are bred and reared outdoors and are free to roam."
"it is really tasty didn't dry out during cooking stayed moist very enjoyable"
"Great tasting chicken, well packaged and sent out promptly, great company to deal with"
"The quality of the produce is very good....if a little pricey... I would order more often if there was some kind of "regular buyer discount" available."
"The taste is lovely Any chance they could be individually packed as I had to unfreeze the whole batch which i didn’t need Txs"
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.86 based on 215 reviews