Herb Fed Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat
"Roasted one of the whole chickens - very moist and tasty. Happy with the product. Only concern was with delivery. Diced breast (frozen) had started to slightly defrost in the corners of the bags when I unpacked my delivery (done as soon as received)."
"Efficient delivery and the most delicious chicken ever"
"The service was excellent the food arrived on the day I had booked and the chicken was delicious.I thought the delivery cost was high."
"Really good chicken"
"The best chicken ,beautifully prepared we have eaten.Excellent customer care from a family business which we much appreciate.Always well packaged.Highly recommended.Delivered on date requested"
"Easy ordering, punctual delivery, fabulous, succulent, tasty chickens. Friendly helpful staff, this is my second order & will be ordering again as soon as space permits. I order in bulk to avoid delivery charges to Scotland. I have been buying top quality chickens for decades but these a the best."
"Great tasting birds, awesome on the bbq, all the family are in love with the fantastic taste and brilliant to see a farm so intent on the best animal welfare. Will only have chicken from herb fed now. Thank you"
"I like these chickens very much, they taste healthy and clean, have a nice texture and I would buy them again, I love that they are fed herbs and grain milled locally. The only thing that would put me off is the packaging, it's polistirene, I know it's easy and it's cheap, but I don't feel good throwing that away, find something recyclable or compostable, see how Able and Cole do it. And yes I know I am probably amongst the minority who gives a dam about that kind of thing hehe Anyway highly recommended and very good value chicken!!"
"Excellent and highly personal customer service compliments the wonderful meat produced by Herb Fed."
"The flavur of the chicckens is delicious. There is no shrinkage and liquid coming out of the chicken during cooking.I likt the fact that they are bred and reared outdoors and are free to roam."
"it is really tasty didn't dry out during cooking stayed moist very enjoyable"
"Great tasting chicken, well packaged and sent out promptly, great company to deal with"
"The quality of the produce is very good....if a little pricey... I would order more often if there was some kind of "regular buyer discount" available."
"The taste is lovely Any chance they could be individually packed as I had to unfreeze the whole batch which i didn’t need Txs"
"Deliciously happy"
"LOVELY AND MOIST WHEN COOKED"
"great tasting birds and wonderful delivery."
"Knowing that I was buying a quality product that I would be proud to serve"
"nice chicken.well flavoured and moist."
"I was delighted to receive my parcel of poultry, the packaging was excellent and the meat was chilled. The contents were as I ordered but the quality far exceeded my expectations. The taste was fantastic too. I am so happy to find a ‘small’ producer of free range hens that I can buy from and who does the job so well. I just caught Herb Fed on the Kate Humble programme - thankfully! I’d give you ten stars if I could. Catrìona MacKenzie"
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.86 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!