Herb Fed Limited Reviews

Penny Tattersall
Penny Tattersall
Steven Dick
Steven Dick
Sorry for the delay, absolutely wonderful, better then old fashioned turkey. Made my Easter complete. Herb fed are the best!
Best quality chicken we have ever eaten!
lovely taste great value .nice to know that they roam free and happy .2nd rooster i have bought .will be buying again thank you herb fed
I was a little disappointed with my ‘rooster’ this Easter, not as good as Xmas and a bit on the small size
Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review. We are sorry you felt your rooster was a little small. We have looked into your order and believe you were send the correct size order but will email you to check this.
Many thanks
Emma
Great product - second time buying the roosters.

Well prepared, perfect when cooked to instructions and thoroughly delicious.

Please though, stop using polystyrene packaging. Thank you
Hello, many thanks for your review. I wanted to reassure you that we are in the process of improving our packaging to insulation that is sustainably sourced. We need to run more tests to ensure it performs as reliably as polystyrene. Many thanks
Emma
I recently picked up an order from Herb-fed chickens, snd I will not be buying any more supermarket chicken! The thighs were really plump and tasty and didn’t have all that spare skin that you normally get. The whole chicken was likewise plump and meaty.
Totally delicious. It was a day late but it was Easter, and I would still use you again regularly. The meat was wonderful
This was our third purchase from you online & it's so easy to order an impeccable quality bird. We will be returning for our Christmas Rooster again this year hopefully. John Rowley.
Exceptionally good chicken. Delighted with my box, now partially consumed with the remainder in my freezer for later use.
Chicken is gorgeous - so much tastier and wonderfully tender. The ordering process online is easy, and as we live in York, we chose to collect. I telephoned in advance to check that was possible on Good Friday - phone answered quickly and day and times confirmed. My only slight criticism is collection - there are clear signs for reception but on neither occasion we have ordered has anyone been around or there been any means of alerting anyone to our presence! It would be great if there was a buzzer or a number to call at the entry door to make it easier to find someone.
First Class.
This is the second time I have ordered from Herb Fed who supplied our delicious Christmas rooster. This time it was a chicken and some other bits and we were just as happy - it does make a difference to taste a real chicken and so much better even than a supermarket free range. As before all the arrangements worked perfectly and the ice blanket was still solid when the box arrived.
The bird was soft and succulent carved lovely many thanks again see you Christmas Regards John Devine
Really good quality tasty chicken, well packaged keeping the chicken ice cold at delivery. I was surprised that the funny smell I’ve gotten used to when opening supermarket chicken doesn’t exist with Herb fed chicken! No excess water coming out while cooking either. Will keep using these guys - no more supermarket chicken for us!
Absolutely delicious and will order again
Good quality meat, delivered on-time and with great customer service
absolutely the very best chicken & rooster ever.
delivered in a time slot & email to let you know when your is on its way.
FAB services
The delivery was flawless and these chickens taste simply amazing. The most delicious chicken I’ve ever eaten.
So far we have eaten the full chicken, and have used the breasts in two different recipes. The taste is amazing. We will definitely be ordering again.
Best chicken I’ve ever tasted