Herb Fed Limited Reviews

Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Sam Eustace
Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Penny Tattersall
These chickens are really delicious. I have put lots into the freezer which we’ll enjoy over the next few months. Quality over price every time for me!
Wonderful tasting chicken as always, beautifully packed and presented with fast and secure postage. We've found the best so we don't buy our poultry from anywhere else.
Bought whole bird and supremes. Very well presented and packed. Very good quality products?
The chicken is wonderful in all respects. One minor issue is that when we called to collect it at a designated time, no one was there to serve us?
Top quality. Chicken supremes were enormous. Tremendous value and great that you have high welfare standards.
I have always been sceptical of adverts for better-tasting chicken as often the product disappoints. Not so this chicken. The size and quality of the meat are exceptional and you really can taste the difference. Looking forward to the Christmas turkey now.
Fast delivery after ordering and a real quality product and nice to know that the welfare of the livestock is paramount
I was very impressed with the chicken I ordered, all the packs were overweight, the chicken tastes amazing, great prices, beautifully packaged, what more can I say , I’m always searching for the best places to buy my meat from and with herb fed chicken I’ve definitely found it , if you’ve not tried it yet give it a go , you won’t be disappointed
No complaints; only praise! Excellent value with my recent order. From just one chicken for three people we were able to stretch it over three meals. Would certainly re-order when the time comes.
Tasty , succulent chicken . Will definitely order again
Arrived on time well packaged and still ice cold. Great quality meat vacuum packed ready for the freezer (unless you want to freeze in smaller quantities) or store in fridge flavour of chicken ….GORGEOUS!!!
Excellent delivery - just waiting until Christmas to cook eat.
Thought we'd try these herb-fed chickens having seen a recent TV program about the farm where they are produced. So glad that we did as these are the tastiest chickens that we have had for a very long time. We'll definitely be back for more (once we've worked our way through all the bits we bought of course!).
excellent service, excellent chicken
Absolutely amazing chicken, great tasting, succulent and no shrinkage. Would highly recommend. The shopping process is fast and delivery was easy!
Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 11th November 2021
Beautifully packaged & presented. Very succulent chicken, definitely order again
As a first time user of your company I have to say was very impressed. The whole process is very user friendly from ordering to delivery, the chicken was well packed and presented, cooking instructions were straight forward and the chicken itself was delicious. Well done, I’ll be using your company again and recommending to family and friends. Thank you.
Absolutely delicious, very generous portions and so very good value and perfect delivery - highly recommend
Third delivery now, really great quality birds and excellent value, timely delivery each time - my only negative would be, that they still use polystyrene in their boxes.
The best quality chicken I've ever had. Bigger than your supermarket bird, and significantly tastier, juicier and more tender too.
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,534 reviews