Herb Fed Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat
Joan Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and highly personal customer service compliments the wonderful meat produced by Herb Fed."
"The flavur of the chicckens is delicious. There is no shrinkage and liquid coming out of the chicken during cooking.I likt the fact that they are bred and reared outdoors and are free to roam."
Paula Johnson
Verified Buyer
"it is really tasty didn't dry out during cooking stayed moist very enjoyable"
Janice Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Great tasting chicken, well packaged and sent out promptly, great company to deal with"
Cliff Dabbs
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the produce is very good....if a little pricey... I would order more often if there was some kind of "regular buyer discount" available."
"The taste is lovely Any chance they could be individually packed as I had to unfreeze the whole batch which i didn’t need Txs"
Shirley Stewart
"Deliciously happy"
Ann Bridges
Verified Buyer
"LOVELY AND MOIST WHEN COOKED"
Brian Grant
Verified Buyer
"great tasting birds and wonderful delivery."
"Knowing that I was buying a quality product that I would be proud to serve"
"nice chicken.well flavoured and moist."
Catriona MacKenzie
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to receive my parcel of poultry, the packaging was excellent and the meat was chilled. The contents were as I ordered but the quality far exceeded my expectations. The taste was fantastic too. I am so happy to find a ‘small’ producer of free range hens that I can buy from and who does the job so well. I just caught Herb Fed on the Kate Humble programme - thankfully! I’d give you ten stars if I could. Catrìona MacKenzie"
Sue Mappin
Verified Buyer
"Chicken delicious but needs longer cooking than instructions Chicken livers also great and my dog will enjoy the wings which I froze"
Andy Moody
"All as expected"
Lynne R Bulmer
Verified Buyer
"The price and quantity are exceptional and the texture of the meat is delicious. Good size portions too!"
Hugh Tollyfield
Verified Buyer
"I have been very pleased with the quality of the meat. It is well-butchered and presented. The packaging ensures that the chicken arrives in excellent condition and the courier (APC) has delivered on time on two occasions. The flavour and texture is very good when the meat is cooked. There was a problem with my original order, which was missing some items when it arrived, but a phone call and a follow-up email resulted with the problem being put right and the missing items were delivered the following week."
"I sow the story of this farm on BBC - Back to the land and I decided to order a Herb Fed BBQ Chicken Box. It was a delivery problem, but they have solved it promptly and thoughtfully. The chicken is very nice and tender. I will definitely order from you again!:)"
Eileen Brownwright
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order, delivered when asked and the quality is outstanding. It may seem expensive but each breast is so large that there is enough to feed two adults and extremely tasty."
Adrian Gibson
"Ease of ordering"
Jonathan Hebbes
Verified Buyer
"Only had the breast so far. Lovely texture and flavour. Great size"
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.86 based on 201 reviews