Herb Fed Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Herb Fed Limited
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
John Hodgson
"Excellent service and a whopping rooster."
Sarah Fletcher
"delivered exactly as promised - which matters a lot in this case. Very tasty, nice texture, for 3rd year running."
Yvonne Bernett
"We had a marvellous herb fed cockerel for Christmas. Great value and it tasted out of this world. We'll definitely be repeat customers!"
"love the taste of this chicken had evening meal ,noodle dish and sandwiches.It seems to grow in the oven Very very tasty ! well wrapped and came on day I picked only little niggle was postage price nearly same price as chicken"
Thank you for your review. We're really pleased you got so many delicious meals from the bird. With the insulated packaging, ice sheets and the delivery sent on a premium service to arrive before midday the courier cost is as low as we can get it. This is something we continually look into to try and reduce costs and efficiency. *We do offer free delivery on orders over £75 if you fancy stocking up the freezer.
"Absolutely delicious chicken, very flavoursome and the herbs come through, I have put through a second order for Easter. On the original order I also had chicken legs and thighs, they are huge compared to supermarket chicken pieces. The service and delivery is very good also. 12/04/19"
"Huge breasts every mans dream, one is enough for a shared main course. We buy them, vacuum seal individually and then happy days great chicken on demand and stays in perfect condition. Might be worth offering bigger volumes than eight and vacuum seal them individually. Spatchcock pretty good as well"
Wonderful review - thank you. Indeed every mans dream!
Thank you for suggesting larger volumes we will certainly look at this.
"I am a keen cook (I write a recipe blog), and I find the flavour and texture of chicken from Herb Fed to be very high quality. This is my second order. I tend to order a bulk load, freeze it all, and then thaw it out as and when I need it. This works out quite cost effective, and means that I have a trusted source of higher welfare chicken to hand."
"Easy to order, delivery as promised and absolutely the most delicious, tender chicken. Thank you!"
"We have been ordering chicken from herb fed for a while now. The chicken is amazing and so fresh. Freezes well and it does not spoil it. Emma and Edward are very helpful if you have a query. The portion sizes are huge and one breast will easily do a meal for two."
"This chicken is really good quality and it’s good to know they have had higher welfare living."
"Without question, the very best tasting chicken we have ever bought. Fantastic, efficient and friendly service. Truly cannot fault."
"We absolutely love Herb Fed products. You can choose the day they arrive and they turn up well packed in ice and still cold. The price is competitive with supermarket free range/ and better animal welfare products, but the Herb Fed product is so much better than anything you can get in the supermarket. It tastes amazing and I don't think we can go back to buying from the supermarket. We ordered our Christmas Turkey from them this year too and it was so tasty!"
"Their meat is delicious and very tender"
"it came exactly as described and was delicious"
"I can’t reccomend this company enough. Firstly I placed the order at 11am and was able to take delivery the very next day. The product was extremely well packaged with ice packs and lots of insulation which ensured that the chicken remained well chilled by the time it arrived (absolutely essential given the perishaynature of the food). Finally the chicken breasts are of great quality, they can’t be compared to supermarket produce or even that from your average butcher. They are large, well butchered and come with no injected water you sometimes find and also no blood spots or fat deposits. I will be buying again from this company, the service was great, as is the product and I think the £/KG price is also very good when you compare to free range chicken purchased elsewhere."
"The chicken breasts from Herb Fed are the best we have ever had. We buy large quantities and freeze them in vacuum packs. They do not lose their flavour. Rachel"
"Delivery as promised, well packaged and chilled. We have always bought higher welfare chicken from supermarkets or farms. However, this herb-fed chicken was declared by the family as the best we had ever tasted - and I agree! Excellent taste and texture and we also very happy with the welfare and the standards to which the chickens are raised. We will definitely be buying again !"
"Excellent quality meat and excellent servicr"
"Would not buy any other chicken always delicious"
"Excellent produce and service"
"Would really recommend and have done to family members il keep getting in the future support healthy farming and healthy eating"
"Very easy to deal with, repeat customer will definitely be returning for Xmas turkey. Excellent quality, very tasty bird!"
"Substantial increase in price Xmas 2018 from year before."
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 370 reviews