Herb Fed Limited Reviews

Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Sam Eustace
Penny Tattersall
Penny Tattersall
Exceptionally tasty chicken. Genuine flavours and large sized fillets and thighs. Have ordered previously and very efficient service from order to delivery. Highly recommend.
Lovely flavoured bird. Highly recommended.
Excellent service with the chicken very well packed and easily identified.
just had my order FAB best chicken ever. Delivered all ways on time customer services one of the best
Tasty chicken and very good quality.
Excellent chicken and excellent service thank you.
Very tastey,Will be re ordering soon
Delicious chicks but delivery is expansive
To early to say much
The tastiest chicken you’ll ever eat!
The chicken from HerbFed is the nicest I have ever tasted. I also love the fact that they will sell you giblets and carcasses from which I make the most delicious stock. I spit roasted a whole chicken on our barbecue this weekend and it was really delicious. I have a spatchcocked chicken marinating in the Tandoori mix in the freezer ready for next weekend.
Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 29th July 2021 Herb Fed Limited 5 star review on 29th July 2021
I love the fact these chickens are free to roam outside, producing a chicken full of flavor. Also very pleased with the care taken over the packaging and delivery. I can now be assured of my traditional Sunday lunch. Thank you Herb Fed.
We discovered Herb Fed through our local farm shop and decided to start buying direct. They are the most delicious succulent and moist birds we've ever had with no shrinkage and the full birds and chicken peices are a very good size. We will now order monthly and stock up our freezer. A little more pricey but absolutely worth every extra penny and we get a second meal for 3 of us out of the large chickens. Amazing product! Thank you.
Have purchased this chicken several times now, and it always has a beautiful texture and flavour. I don’t often buy from anywhere else. I would however prefer the chicken pieces to be vacuum packed in smaller amounts, to save me having to repack it myself before putting in the freezer.
Fantastic chicken and supremes are as fat and plump as you like.
Delicious chicken, packaged brilliantly and delivered on the expected day!
We have bought herb fed poultry for a number of years. I love it is free range and tastes amazing. Love the new click and collect
Great service and wonderful chicken - the best I’ve tasted in many years. Yes, you’ll pay more for this quality but some of us are old enough to remember when chicken was a special treat and here it is again!
Very tasty and tender chicken breasts which were also a good size. Ordering with local pickup worked well. Thank you
I love herb fed chicken. It is so tasty. Had some “posh” free range chicken from a “posh” supermarket recently and it was tough and tasteless. In parody of the M & S ad: this is not just chicken, it’s herb fed chicken. Now a family catchphrase.
Herb Fed Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,441 reviews