Heinnie Haynes Reviews

Categories:
B2C
Business & Office
E-commerce

How would you rate Heinnie Haynes ?

Richard Reid
"Fast and efficient service, with such a wide selection of products available."
Ian Noel Duncan
"The best I can say about Heinnie Haynes is there's nothing to say. The website is great with plenty of information on what you're buying and everything turns up when it should. You can't say that for some websites. The only possible gripe is it's a bit expensive but they have a good reassuring reputation and are well regarded by regular customers so it's worth an extra quid or two for the peace of mind this brings."
"Delivery was supposed to be 2-5 days - item still not arrived after 3 weeks. Seller kept saying they couldn't track my item with the delivery company. Eventually they agreed to a full refund after first offering me another item with 10% off - I don't want another item, I want my original choice or a refund!"
"Good service and prompt delivery as always"
Ian
"fantastic customer service"
Ian B
"A fantastic, service from Heinnie Haynes. I am an ex-pat and I live in Sweden. ALL of my purchases have arrived well packed, on time and were easily tracked. Any pre-purchase enquiries were also met with timely, informative and impartial advice too. Service of the highest Quality. I'm a very happy customer."
ROB
"Amazing customer service and extremely quick delivers, usually from sale to door in 24-36 hrs, range of items to suite all budgets and interests, with great selection of international brands with great British brands mixed in, great prices and such an easy company to deal with. Always great communication, as far as delays, stoke of items and back ordering I have never had an issue with Heinnie the crew."
Steve
"Great service, great range of products and the staff are always willing to help be it on the phone or by email. They just get the products to you with the minimum of fuss."
"Service was great and deliverys are lightening fast"
"Very good service. I always choose the free shipping option, but my products always seem to arrive on the next day anyway! Very happy."
Heinnie Haynes is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews